Sign in to follow this  
Guest IYG

They deserve to die

So yes, anyone who owns a dog in London (or any other city) should be fed to it.  In small meaty chunks. 

Then gas the dog.

And before anyone asks, yes I do like cats and am owned by one.

Hear, hear.

Dogs are no good, nor are their owners. Nasty, drooling and stinking fascists, the lot of them.

It's a mystery why people farm dogs without eating them.

regards,

Hein

YOU ARE HORRIBLE WICKED PEOPLE

I don't think this is a subject on which there are going to many sensible views (either way...)

I don't think this is a subject on which there are going to many sensible views (either way...)

The same could be said for lots of DL topics! ^_^

Perhaps there are people who hate cats and dogs?

regards,

Hein

Perhaps there are people who hate cats and dogs?

regards,

Hein

Maybe.

Anyway - I don't hate dogs per se - I hate dog-owners who keep the bloody things in cities - seems to me like letting a horse share your living room and sleep on the bed.

Oh - also dogs are slaves...

...and smell

Incidentally - and to get back on subject - has anyone famous ever died from a dog attack (or cat, I suppose, in the interests of equal opportunities..)

Depends on the dogs of course. And the owners.

You have to feel sorry for the dogs sometimes.

But also for those poor buggers who run over dogshit in their wheelchairs.

I suppose dogs, like drugs, musical instruments and to a certain extent guns and internet fora, are harmless enough if kept in responsible hands.

Anyway - I don't hate dogs per se - I hate dog-owners who keep the bloody things in cities - seems to me like letting a horse share your living room and sleep on the bed.

Oh - also dogs are slaves...

...and smell

I appreciate that dogs can't help the way they are and what they do. Owners can.

I suppose dogs, like drugs, musical instruments and to a certain extent guns and internet fora, are harmless enough if kept in responsible hands.

Of course they can be useful, to pull carts eg, or to bite burglars or as food.

That, however, is no excuse to keep such horrible versions as poodles and wosname, those guinea pig sized yappers, as pests. Their collaboration with state and power shows their leanings to Nazism. Unsurprisingly, Hitler had a dog.

regards,

Hein

Guest IYG

I myself hate dogs, just can't stand them for some reason.

Am still trying to think of famous animal-related deaths but can only think of Roy Kinnear and Christopher Reeve (indirectly) dying in falls from horses. Oh and William the Conqueror landed awdwardly on his saddle after a jump and ruptured his urinary tract causing injuries which killed him a week or two later (ouch...)

I did think Joy Adamson and Diane Fosse were done in by respectively lions and gorillas but it turns out they were both murdered by the locals.

Anyone else got any ideas?

Am still trying to think of famous animal-related deaths but can only think of Roy Kinnear and Christopher Reeve (indirectly) dying in falls from horses.  Oh and William the Conqueror landed awdwardly on his saddle after a jump and ruptured his urinary tract causing injuries which killed him a week or two later (ouch...)

I did think Joy Adamson and Diane Fosse were done in by respectively lions and gorillas but it turns out they were both murdered by the locals.

Cleopatra (comin' atcha) and her asp.

Henry I and his lampreys

Catherine the Great and her Horse (Urban Myth?)

Steve Irwin would be one to keep an eye on in that category.

By the way, this isn't really a very nice thread, is it? when you think about it.

What was it the big bearded pointy-hatted fellow said?

Many that live deserve death. And some that die deserve life. Can you give it to them? Then do not be too eager to deal out death in judgement. For even the very wise cannot see all ends.'

What was it the big bearded pointy-hatted fellow said?

'Don't tell your mother about this, or you'll get no christmas presents...'

or was that just me.

The story about Catherine the Great is an urban myth

http://www.snopes.com/risque/bestial/catherine.asp

I love the quote from that site...

Exactly when and where the story about Catherine's death having been caused by a horse originated remains unknown, As one of her biographers wrote, the "implications of the horse story appear aimed at undercutting Catherine's claims to greatness, by aggressively asserting that her primary motivation was unbridled sex, the excesses of which resulted in her monstrous death."

Didn't notice that Anubis. Lol

Every summer there seems to be a story about someone dying of a bee sting. Any one know if any celebs have bee sting alergies?

Didn't notice that Anubis. Lol

Every summer there seems to be a story about someone dying of a bee sting. Any one know if any celebs have bee sting alergies?

biglips.jpg

Am still trying to think of famous animal-related deaths but can only think of Roy Kinnear and Christopher Reeve (indirectly) dying in falls from horses.  Oh and William the Conqueror landed awdwardly on his saddle after a jump and ruptured his urinary tract causing injuries which killed him a week or two later (ouch...)

Cleopatra (comin' atcha) and her asp.

Henry I and his lampreys

Catherine the Great and her Horse (Urban Myth?)

I suppose so, although I was thinking more along the lines of someone being savaged or eaten. Not sure that suicide, surfeits and slanders count. Nice ideas tho.

William III's horse tripped on a molehill so i suppose you could count that as a double animal conspiracy...

And that bloke in Vegas who got chomped by his tiger doesn't look to clever (looked pretty damn weird before the "accident" actually...)

The Hippo is pretty deadly by all accounts.

The title of that page is a bit, eh, misleading:

Hippos have killed more people than any other animal

Mosquito's kill millions of people every year, with Plasmodium as an accomplice.

regards,

Hein