Merlin1935

Predict Your Own Death.....

I refuse to die until I have bonked Richard O'Sullivan.

Eeeeeewwwwwww.

This, from a peron who professes not to know who he is??? What's up with that???

The Eeeeeewwwwww is referring to you, not whatzizname.

You really don't know who I am, do you?

Tammy Faye Bakker!

• Like 1

Probably not anyone famous enough to make it onto your Deathlist, but my name still carries some clout in certain circles....beyond that I cannot say....

Well so far we know that you are Australian/New Zealandish and that you are an annoying cow.

So my guess would be Germaine Greer.

And you must be...wait....a teenager who has a super-inflated view of his own self-importance, due, no doubt, to the fact that his parents abandoned him in a phone box, and he was adopted by George Bush...and who never reads messages properly....and that would be "Australasian", the word you were looking for....and, btw. is "cow" the best you can do?

Eeeeeewwwwwww.

This, from a peron who professes not to know who he is??? What's up with that???

Tammy Faye Bakker!

If I looked like her, I really would suicide...

Eeeeeewwwwwww.

Tammy Faye Bakker!

If I looked like her, I really would suicide...

Be my guest, but first tell me who you are so I can have you on my Death League team.

Question - do all you blokes get off on all this insulting, macho, death-threat s**t?? Well, I suppose it's cheaper than phone sex....

Question - do all you blokes get off on all this insulting, macho, death-threat s**t??

Nope. A bloke posting on here a while back got off on pictures of people being restrained with a hand over their mouth. Now that was weird. Anyway, we banned him.

But I suspect that 99%+ of blokes don't get off on insulting, macho, death-threat s**t. Probably.

Question - do all you blokes get off on all this insulting, macho, death-threat s**t??

Nope. A bloke posting on here a while back got off on pictures of people being restrained with a hand over their mouth. Now that was weird. Anyway, we banned him.

But I suspect that 99%+ of blokes don't get off on insulting, macho, death-threat s**t. Probably.

It would be the 1 % who do that I would be worried about. Are you a bloke?

Probably not anyone famous enough to make it onto your Deathlist, but my name still carries some clout in certain circles....beyond that I cannot say....

Well so far we know that you are Australian/New Zealandish and that you are an annoying cow.

And you must be...wait....a teenager who has a super-inflated view of his own self-importance, due, no doubt, to the fact that his parents abandoned him in a phone box, and he was adopted by George Bush...and who never reads messages properly....and that would be "Australasian", the word you were looking for....and, btw. is "cow" the best you can do?

Most amusing LC :D . You must forgive Windsor. He's bitter. He lives in Aberdeen, famous for its webcam.

Most amusing LG :D . You must forgive Windsor. He's bitter. He lives in Aberdeen, famous for its webcam.

Cheers, Geronimo...and I thought he was bitter because he is always in desperate need of a shag...at least, according to some past posts by some of you blokes?

I wouldn't know that. But he's a student who doesn't like students so you may be on the button. I mean how many other possible life partners are there who are in to collecting regalia? It's going to be tough.

I wouldn't know that. But he's a student who doesn't like students so you may be on the button. I mean how many other possible life partners are there who are in to collecting regalia? It's going to be tough.

Bloody hell! Curiouser and curiouser...it seems the kid has a hard road to hoe, and Scotland isn't exactly a place conducive to happiness, is it? I mean, I got so depressed when I was there I nearly drove into Loch Katrine, on purpose!

Bloody hell! Curiouser and curiouser...it seems the kid has a hard road to hoe, and Scotland isn't exactly a place conducive to happiness, is it? I mean, I got so depressed when I was there I nearly drove into Loch Katrine, on purpose!

You should learn your surroundings before you start mouthing off.

That comment in likely to cause more upset to you than it will to me...

And now you're going to tell me that Aberdeen isn't in Scotland? Or Loch Katrine isn't either? I have actually been to Scotland, and Loch Katrine is actually there, and I'm pretty sure Aberdeen is too, although I haven't been there, and if you don't live in Aberdeen, don't blame me , as it was Geronimo who said you did...always looking for an excuse, aren't you...as for mouthing off, I thought you would have won prizes for it by now...and, btw, bite me...

And now you're going to tell me that Aberdeen isn't in Scotland? Or Loch Katrine isn't either? I have actually been to Scotland, and Loch Katrine is actually there, and I'm pretty sure Aberdeen is too, although I haven't been there, and if you don't live in Aberdeen, don't blame me , as it was Geronimo who said you did...always looking for an excuse, aren't you...as for mouthing off, I thought you would have won prizes for it by now...and, btw, bite me...

Oh no, I wasn't saying that.

I was merely warning you not to mouth off about Scotland as many of the most popular members live in or have links with country. They are also more passionate about their country than I am.

Just a word of warning before you slip even further down than me on the popularity scale...

I was merely warning you not to mouth off about Scotland as many of the most popular members live in or have links with country. They are also more passionate about their country than I am.

Mostly because they don't actually live there anymore (Connery syndrome).

Just a word of warning before you slip even further down than me on the popularity scale...

You people never cease to amaze me - you snipe and joke around, but there's hardly one of you who can actually take a joke...it was a joke about Scotland being depressing, you nit...I love Scotland - I wish I'd had the time to see more of it - I was there in the summer and it was beautiful, and the people were lovely too, and if you are even vaguely interested, I also have links with that particular corner of the UK - you wanted to know my claim to fame? Try this - Marie de Guise, Queen to James V of Scotland, and mother to Mary Queen of Scots...it's too bad you are not passionate about your country, you should be - it may be a better outlet for your considerable energy...and why would you even care if the other members tore strips off me? I would have thought you'd enjoy that immensely...

Mostly because they don't actually live there anymore (Connery syndrome).

LOL!

You people never cease to amaze me - you snipe and joke around, but there's hardly one of you who can actually take a joke...it was a joke about Scotland being depressing, you nit...I love Scotland - I wish I'd had the time to see more of it - I was there in the summer and it was beautiful, and the people were lovely too, and if you are even vaguely interested, I also have links with that particular corner of the UK - you wanted to know my claim to fame? Try this - Marie de Guise, Queen to James V of Scotland, and mother to Mary Queen of Scots...it's too bad you are not passionate about your country, you should be - it may be a better outlet for your considerable energy...and why would you even care if the other members tore strips off me? I would have thought you'd enjoy that immensely...

How did I know you were going to claim to be royalty?

How did I know you were going to claim to be royalty?

Dunno, is that what you would have done yourself? "Claim" to be something you're not?

I didn't say I was that person, but that is the connection - and proud of it I am too - she was a great warrior queen, so snipe away if you will...

This Marie de Guise - was she transported too? Did I see her in prisoner cell Block H?

This Marie de Guise - was she transported too? Did I see her in prisoner cell Block H?

I'm sure you know more about prisons than I do....

Much and all as you Brits would love it to be so, we didn't all come here as Prisoners Of Mother England.

In reply to this threads' title, I fully intend to die "in the saddle".

And, no, I haven't read the entire thread.

Me too, if you mean what I think you do...and I intend to be with a certain retired British actor when it happens...

Me too, if you mean what I think you do...and I intend to be with a certain retired British actor when it happens...

Bummer there. Retired, but neither British nor an actor.

Bummer there. Retired, but neither British nor an actor.

OK, so now that you have my attention... an ex-pat Aussie? Or are you, in fact, here in the Great South Land? That would explain why you are awake now...

• Like 1