weatherman90

Near Misses for 2005

Guest Guest

I am surprised none of you noticed Brock Peters has died.

I daresay you will correct me if I am wrong........

Mary Rhys-Jones, mother of the Countess of Wessex has died.

Call me sad but in my search for 'better dead Queen Victoria pictures' I joined a Royalty forum. I thought 'ah - there must be lots of people like me'. I happened to see a thread entitled 'The Earl and Countess of Wessex' and I guessed that it would be about her mother. It was so my first post was about her mother's death. I also recieved my first warning from their mods. :lol:

Bunch of freaks. They were all like - heartfelt sympathy to Sophie. I put my point accross that the woman wanst even a royal. Bunch of freaks. Wait until I start on Diana. ;)

Still haven't found those pictures.

I was reading up on the Royals too, today, and discovered that not only is HM the Queen the great granddaughter of Queen Victoria, Prince Philip is allegedly great grandson of Victoria too.

On his mother's side and on his father's side!

No wonder Charlie looks so odd.

If that is true, it wouldn't take Gregor Mendel to work out that if Prince William marries one of his cousins too, his kids are going to be funny-looking as well. With extra arms and legs and things.

If that is true, it wouldn't take Gregor Mendel to work out that if Prince William marries one of his cousins too, his kids are going to be funny-looking as well. With extra arms and legs and things.

Never an extra brain, unfortunalety.

regards,

Hein

I was reading up on the Royals too, today, and discovered that not only is HM the Queen the great granddaughter of Queen Victoria, Prince Philip is allegedly great grandson of Victoria too.

On his mother's side and on his father's side!

No wonder Charlie looks so odd.

If you go back 16 generations you'd expect to have around 64,000 ancestors. In Prince Charles's case (because of all the royal inter-breeding) it's only about 20,000

Guest Guest

World's oldest person dies at 115

The oldest person in the world, Dutchwoman Hendrikje van Andel-Schipper, has died aged 115, the Netherlands national news service NOS reported.

The NOS did not give the cause of death, but said Van Andel had died at the home for the elderly in Hoogeveen where she has lived since the Second World War.

A fan of the soccer club Ajax, she celebrated her 115th birthday on June 29.

Her status as "oldest person" was recognised by the Guinness Book of World Records last year.

The NOS did not give the cause of death, but said Van Andel had died at the home for the elderly in Hoogeveen where she has lived since the Second World War.

A fan of the soccer club Ajax, she celebrated her 115th birthday on June 29.

CNN now has the story.

My guess is that it was the shock of Ajax losing to arch-rivals Feyenoord last sunday that did her in.

She wasn't eligible under DeathList rules, but she is a hit in my DDP team.

regards,

Hein

Edited by Magere Hein

Mr Bronson

for those of us who still remember the glory days of Tucker Jenkins and Trisha Yates.... :banghead:

PS - Congrats to handrejka for the spot a few weeks back

Mr Bronson

for those of us who still remember the glory days of Tucker Jenkins and Trisha Yates.... :banghead:

Sad news...

His autobiography, Yes, Mr Bronson: Memoirs of a Bum Actor, was published in 1997.

Is that like a Hand Model?

Mr Bronson

for those of us who still remember the glory days of Tucker Jenkins and Trisha Yates....  :banghead:

Sad news...

His autobiography, Yes, Mr Bronson: Memoirs of a Bum Actor, was published in 1997.

Is that like a Hand Model?

Will he be buried in his wig?

I see he was 65 - he looked older than that 20 years ago!

Guest iain

i have fond memories of Michael Sheard in Auf Wiedersehen Pet where he played the part oof the german bossc Herr Grunwald in the first series and inthe many episodes of Doctor Who that he did..but of course he was in tonnes of stuff..he was one ofthe UKs finest actors,aned hes died far too young

Will he be buried in his wig?

I see he was 65 - he looked older than that 20 years ago!

Like a sort of Anti-Clive Dunn then?

How's Mrs McCluskey's health at the mo?