Lady Die

Medical Cock-ups

haver you tristernd Mecdica; nightnares .com >?

actually gournd a place whijles goole searching called wrong diaganosis. here is the lonkl I hope.

worng diagnosis link

Dang hard to supplyty alll the tight lette5res in those links.

zand i recall a gman in florida who had the wrong foot removbed because tyhe x-Ray was backewasrds.

Drug trial that left 6 men seriously ill.

Man who had wrong kidney removed

Anyone know of any more?

Found some on here, apologies it's on an Oprah site.

Funny where Google can lead you if you're not paying attention! :D

Anyone know of any more?

Funny where Google can lead you if you're not paying attention! :D

You have to feel sorry for the man who woke from surgery without his penis. I wonder what op he was suppose to be having?

Edit: More info here

You have to feel sorry for the man who woke from surgery without his penis. I wonder what op he was suppose to be having?

I suppose the best you could say is that the doctors were very thorough...

From the same site, I like this doctor's interesting method of letting people know how good his work is!

Guest Guest

Anyone know of any more?

Funny where Google can lead you if you're not paying attention! :unsure:

Presumably the chap was having some sort of brain surgery? Ive always been told by women that mens brains are in their c***s...............

Presumably the chap was having some sort of brain surgery? Ive always been told by women that mens brains are in their c***s...............

It's true....

It's true....

If it is true, it explains why I'm so clever, all that room for my brain... etc..:unsure:

As a man, I felt compelled to make the above response; it's just a knee(or maybe hand?)jerk reaction...

It's true....

So why is it that when a man and a women get wild and intimate she doesnt scream out " Think me harder"!!!!???

Does it now follow that the men with the biggest penises are the most intelligent???

Im a genius me!!! :unsure:

So why is it that when a man and a women get wild and intimate she doesnt scream out " Think me harder"!!!!???

Does it now follow that the men with the biggest penises are the most intelligent???

Im a genius me!!! :unsure:

Some women do - but obviously no-one you've ever had sex with

They just think they are...

The man whose healthy kidney was removed is my best friend's (Dee) great-uncle. She was talking about it a week ago before it hit the news headlines. Needless to say, she & the rest of the family are not best pleased as they're going through enough problems right now without the medical profession acting like something out of a Carry On film. :unsure:

The man whose healthy kidney was removed is my best friend's (Dee) great-uncle. She was talking about it a week ago before it hit the news headlines. Needless to say, she & the rest of the family are not best pleased as they're going through enough problems right now without the medical profession acting like something out of a Carry On film. :unsure:

Small world - I drove through Odstock today to go to a hospital.

Anyway my cousin of 32 was one of the first in the world to die of necrotising fasciitis. Message - what you get once in hospital can be far worse than what takes you there.

they do.

only on the planet vulcan.

only every 7 years.

they do.

only on the planet vulcan.

only every 7 years.

:unsure:

o.k., pretend like there is this realy great shot of mr. spock and t'pring here.

i lost it some how.

maybe scotty beamed it up.

Safe procedure my arse.

Based on a quick search of Google images there didn't seem to be a hell of a lot wrong in the first place.

Safe procedure my arse.

Based on a quick search of Google images there didn't seem to be a hell of a lot wrong in the first place.

There's no accounting for peoples' obsession with perceived perfection. A Gynaecologist of my distant acquaintance is divorcing his wife so as to marry his 14th mistress, perhaps he has found the perfection he sought.