In the light of this I'm wondering if Emu was a glove puppet or not. Could Hull work it without his hands?

Does your hypothesis extends to Bernie Clifton?

9396.jpg

The famous Clifton Suspension that the bridge was named after, now it makes sense.

In the light of this I'm wondering if Emu was a glove puppet or not. Could Hull work it without his hands?

Does your hypothesis extends to Bernie Clifton?

9396.jpg

Does Bernie Clifton extend to the hypothesis?

I am uncertain as to the penile prowess of Johnny Morris.

Now there's a sentence I didn't think I'd ever read in my lifetime. Brilliant stuff.

Do you just get off on being some sort of wannabe 'master of ceremonies'?

Why did you feel the need to do that exactly?

You are as renowned for your comic talent as Ian Brady is!

That question is like asking somebody 'Why do you get up a 7 AM when you can get up at 9? Or it's more like asking somebody 'Why are you left handed if you have a right hand? God I don't f****n know Windsor. I can't answer that question.

That question is like asking somebody 'Why do you get up a 7 AM when you can get up at 9? Or it's more like asking somebody 'Why are you left handed if you have a right hand? God I don't f****n know Windsor. I can't answer that question.

I can.

You are a self absorbed half wit with the charm of a septic turd. A dysfunctional Penis who cannot form relationships, a boy who believes he has the intellect of a genius and the wisdom of Soloman but actually has the intellect of Forrest Gump and the wisdom of Norman.

See, you could never have said all of that, you are far too self effacing.

Guest Self Absorbed

Of course I'm self absorbed. You are nothing but a low confident waste of consciousnesses that is sad too look at. I practically feel bad for you. Your a sad story shmuck. Now f**k off.

Of course I'm self absorbed. You are nothing but a low confident waste of consciousnesses that is sad too look at. I practically feel bad for you. Your a sad story shmuck. Now f**k off.

:crossbone:

... I can't answer that question.

... he has the intellect of a genius and the wisdom of Soloman ...

The wisdom of Solo Man?

A fossil hominid specimen previously classed as a distinct species but now generally regarded as an archaic example of Homo sapiens. Early man of late Pleistocene; skull resembles that of Neanderthal man but with smaller cranial capacity, despite its apparent 143 IQ; found in Java.

... I can't answer that question.

... he has the intellect of a genius and the wisdom of Soloman ...

The wisdom of Solo Man?

A fossil hominid specimen previously classed as a distinct species but now generally regarded as an archaic example of Homo sapiens. Early man of late Pleistocene; skull resembles that of Neanderthal man but with smaller cranial capacity; found in Java.

You are smarter than the average Bear.

I once got told to "cheer up" by the grumpy middle and long distance runner Liz McColgan. My responce was "shut yer puss you grumpy face bint". I was about 15/16 at the time