Sign in to follow this  
M.Lawrenson

John F. Kennedy

And of course, now I discover this thread after posting in Conspiracy theories!

Maybe like Elvis' thread we could mark him as dead and move to the actual Forum?

I mean, there's claimants, witnesses and Oswald's widow still alive. I'm still in disbelief that Cyril Wecht, forensic pathologist and consistent critic of the magic bullet theory, is still on the go.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, YoungWillz said:

Later this year will be the 60th anniversary of John F Kennedy's assassination.

Although apparently 97% of documentary evidence has been released, none of us are any the wiser. 

Over the past few weeks I have watched a load of stuff from all sides of the debate. This all happened before I was born and all I can do is rely on the evidence of witnesses who were actually there.

All the doctors at Parkland hospital refer to the massive hole in the back of Kennedy's head as well as diagnosing that both the hole in Kennedy's neck and in the front of his head were entrance wounds. Eye witnesses specifically refer to seeing the halo of red to the rear of his head at the point of the fatal shot. Jackie Kennedy climbs over the rear of the vehicle and retrieves brain and skull matter, later handed by her to Parkland authorities. If he was shot from the back, all of that matter would be all over the Connallys. An eye witness who handled the body also refers to the huge hole in the back of the skull.

A look at the films and pictures at the point of the motorcade prior to the shooting disclose no bullet hole in the windshield of the limo.  Yet an eye witness who saw the car outside Parkland recalls seeing a hole in the windshield. Within two days the car was in Ford's repair shop having a new windshield made and the original used as a template was destroyed, more evidence from a long term manager at Ford.

Eye witnesses who saw the Zapruder film originally shot later dispute that the one released back to family and widely shown are the same.

A photographer who took autopsy shots at Bethseda later showed these to a friend with the hole in the back of the head - within days he showed the now accepted autopsy shots to the same friend saying his photos had been interfered with or substituted.

Kennedy's brain (if indeed it was his) and slides taken went missing sometime between 1965 and 1966 without any evidence having been taken prior to then as to the path of the bullet (or if that evidence exists, it has been suppressed). Astonishing.

I make no judgement as to whether Lee Harvey Oswald was involved or not. But the above is the basic evidence from people who were actually there and the majority of it has all been discounted to suit the lone gunman theory. 

I'm being asked to disbelieve all of these people. 

Anyhow, I think the US authorities should just fess up after all this time. Jeez.

9 minutes ago, msc said:

I liked the chap who wrote the book which claimed the conspiracy had bumped off a Pope, Mafia dons and a President, yet somehow the same murderous conspiracy kept that author alive for 50 odd years to tell the tale! 

I mean, it was probably Oswald (with added help of some panicked friendly fire in the chaos which has been covered up). Yet for me, the Who Killed Kennedy conspiracy theory misses out on the whole far more interesting conspiracy for me. Why did Lee Harvey Oswald do it? Who put him up to it? We'll never know because a guy connected to the Mob silenced him soon after. Mafia? Deep state? Bobby Kennedy? A Marilyn Monroe fan with money? Castro doing the old Tito on Stalin revenge? That's where the fascinating conspiracy is, and we'll probably never know the truth.

Moving these posts here as this is probably where they belong.

The why is the most important thing for me. Though more accurately why would Oswald do it? If the preponderance of eyewitness testimony and physical evidence (brains all over the back of the car) is that the fatal shot was from the front, then Oswald didn't do it. Again, eyewitness testimony from a police officer puts Oswald on the first floor within 90 seconds of the shooting. So he's hidden the gun, come down 5 storeys and isn't out of breath or sweating or shaking or excited within that period, having just murdered the most important man in the world?

Again, it's the evidence of folk actually there I'd like to believe. If you strip away all the Oswald history, the pro Cuba and anti Cuba stuff, his Marxism history etc etc that puts the bias in folks heads and look at the testimony of what happened on the day, it doesn't fit. Apparently the actual evidence of him shooting Tippet the cop doesn't fit either - he's sitting in a movie theater (sic) eating popcorn when that shooting takes place - and at least three of the four bullets in Tippet could not have come from Oswald's revolver.

I just don't want to get into all the speculation, myself. There's too many connections, too many claimed real stories, actual evidence ignored etc etc. If pushed, I think Oswald knew he was being set up to take the fall for some third party, potentially in some official capacity. He possibly let one of the real gunmen into the depository. He would have been assured the evidence wouldn't stack up against him and the authorities would make sure he walked free with a very nice protection package. 

But again, that's just a guess - the evidence told by your actual witnesses just doesn't tally with the official verdict and until someone can make it do so, it's up for debate.

You are right though, we'll never know.

• Like 1

On 08/07/2023 at 12:55, YoungWillz said:

Moving these posts here as this is probably where they belong.

The why is the most important thing for me. Though more accurately why would Oswald do it? If the preponderance of eyewitness testimony and physical evidence (brains all over the back of the car) is that the fatal shot was from the front, then Oswald didn't do it. Again, eyewitness testimony from a police officer puts Oswald on the first floor within 90 seconds of the shooting. So he's hidden the gun, come down 5 storeys and isn't out of breath or sweating or shaking or excited within that period, having just murdered the most important man in the world?

Again, it's the evidence of folk actually there I'd like to believe. If you strip away all the Oswald history, the pro Cuba and anti Cuba stuff, his Marxism history etc etc that puts the bias in folks heads and look at the testimony of what happened on the day, it doesn't fit. Apparently the actual evidence of him shooting Tippet the cop doesn't fit either - he's sitting in a movie theater (sic) eating popcorn when that shooting takes place - and at least three of the four bullets in Tippet could not have come from Oswald's revolver.

I just don't want to get into all the speculation, myself. There's too many connections, too many claimed real stories, actual evidence ignored etc etc. If pushed, I think Oswald knew he was being set up to take the fall for some third party, potentially in some official capacity. He possibly let one of the real gunmen into the depository. He would have been assured the evidence wouldn't stack up against him and the authorities would make sure he walked free with a very nice protection package. 

But again, that's just a guess - the evidence told by your actual witnesses just doesn't tally with the official verdict and until someone can make it do so, it's up for debate.

You are right though, we'll never know.

It has already been established that the gun Oswald used could not have been fired in quick succession at the speed it needed to be done to be the murder weapon. It also lacked the accuracy required to be certain of a hit that would be fatal.

These tests were carried out by expert marksmen.

Soooooo.

A documentary, quite some time back, focussed on the grassy knoll and a car parking area, secluded, at the top of it. It was secluded enough and close enough to have fired the bullets to the FRONT of Kennedys head. They even found a photo and using, at the time, up to date technology, traced a shadowy figure at the top of the knoll at the time Kennedy was shot. 

There is no doubt that Oswald, a decent marksman, fired his gun and he may even have hit Kennedy, but not the volume of shots. It wasn't possible. .  

Whether he believed that he was the sole assassin or was aware that he was the decoy, we shall never know.

Who killed him? The Mafia? I don't see it. If it had come out that they had, the law enforcement agencies would have gone to war with them in a way they had not done since, well, Al Capone. Why kill him and then live under the prospect of being unable to do what you were doing before? Doesn't make sense.

Was it his own security services? Probably. 

• Like 3
  • Facepalm 1

Paul Landis, Secret Service Agent, about to be interviewed on CNN.

He's got a book to sell. Unfortunately, his claim that he found a bullet on the limo and placed it on a gurney was already claimed to have been done on behalf of the late Sam? McKinney, another Agent around 10 years ago.

Landis was the Agent assigned to the Kennedy children, but was on the motorcade in Dallas.

Let's be clear - no Secret Service agent should be abandoning evidence, instead they should be marking it down as part of the chain of custody. 

They are still covering this shit up. Landis' grandkids will of course be grateful for the monetary inheritance he's about to leave them.

• Like 1