Sign in to follow this  
thomas

Death Cheat

Looking through the list for 2007 there are a stack of names that are not known to me and to many others in the UK but hey ho - that's life.

However, I feel really cheated this year as we missed out on Frankie Laine and Anna Nicole Smith and a few others along the way. I think we need to and an appendage for sudden unexpected deaths and these can be randomly forecasted throughout the year - o come on makes it that we cheat a little but we might score a hit on the old death board.

Looking through the list for 2007 there are a stack of names that are not known to me and to many others in the UK but hey ho - that's life.

However, I feel really cheated this year as we missed out on Frankie Laine and Anna Nicole Smith and a few others along the way. I think we need to and an appendage for sudden unexpected deaths and these can be randomly forecasted throughout the year - o come on makes it that we cheat a little but we might score a hit on the old death board.

You win some, you lose some. No need for cahnge in my humble opinion.

You win some, you lose some. No need for cahnge in my humble opinion.

The point is it's a random chance, if we start creating ways of making hits more certain the fun will go out of this in no time.

I think Anne Nicole Smith was a little unexpected... :lol:

Aye, but what if we kicked Clive Dunn into touch because Bruce Forsythe had temporary heart trouble and then Clive - like - died? We'd never get over it. DL is like life in my opinion, grim, grey, often barely happening but to be endured, or summat. It's the west Cumbrian way.

I agree but if somebody happened to bring her up to me, I would have said put her in. It's one of those situations where after the person is gone, it makes sense that she would have been a great selecting choice.

I agree but if somebody happened to bring her up to me, I would have said put her in. It's one of those situations where after the person is gone, it makes sense that she would have been a great selecting choice.

She would be a good punt for the DDP, yes.

But the Deathlist is (I assume) a more considered list. There was no great indication at the end of 2006, that she was going to definitely die in 2007...

She would be a good punt for the DDP, yes.

But the Deathlist is (I assume) a more considered list. There was no great indication at the end of 2006, that she was going to definitely die in 2007...

I could kick myself that I didn't follow my initial instincts when I mentioned in September last year that the death of her son Daniel could push her over the edge.

The same with Lord Forte, stupidly I dropped him from my list and lo-and-behold he goes and dies

Okay Phantom, so what do your instincts say about goners in the rest of the year? With a new WDP fast approaching I'd like to know.

Okay Phantom, so what do your instincts say about goners in the rest of the year? With a new WDP fast approaching I'd like to know.

well I've forgotten to put Ernest Gallo on any of my lists so far, so going by previous track record he's bound to die this year

Aye, but what if we kicked Clive Dunn into touch because Bruce Forsythe had temporary heart trouble and then Clive - like - died? We'd never get over it. DL is like life in my opinion, grim, grey, often barely happening but to be endured, or summat. It's the west Cumbrian way.

The DL without Clive Dunn just wouldn't be the same :referee:, it'd feel sort of empty :(

well I've forgotten to put Ernest Gallo on any of my lists so far, so going by previous track record he's bound to die this year

Gallo has his 98th birthday in 15 days time, what are the chances of him not seeing daylight on the 19th of this month.

they will be dropin like fly's..

Drope? Drope like a fly's what?

What are you talking about?

her ? like droppin dead,

whats with the drope? you must be thinging about your next joint,

her ? like droppin dead,

Sorry I must have been attempting to read English, not whatever that was you typed out.

And exactly what does "thinging" mean anyway?

Your two error-riddled posts hardly indicate you are a clear-thinking, spry typist.

Maybe it is you that should keep off the grass.

her ? like droppin dead,

Sorry I must have been attempting to read English, not whatever that was you typed out.

And exactly what does "thinging" mean anyway?

Your two error-riddled posts hardly indicate you are a clear-thinking, spry typist.

Maybe it is you that should keep off the grass.

yeah teah yeah, whatever, bye...