Sign in to follow this  
The Grim Beeper

Who's Missing?

The 2004 list only has 44 names listed, with numbers 1, 10, 28, 33, 37 and 44 absent.

Number 1 was Pope John Paul II, as he was Number 1 the next year as well. Number 28 was Edward Heath, also repeated in 2005. Who are the other four??? (10, 33, 37, 44)

The 2005 list has 49 names. Number 45 is missing, and was not repeated in 2006. Who is missing???

And would it be too nit-picky to ask how Bette Davis found her way onto the 1992 and 1994 lists when she actually died in 1989????

(Sorry. New user with a bit too much time available to look at these silly details!)

And would it be too nit-picky to ask how Bette Davis found her way onto the 1992 and 1994 lists when she actually died in 1989????

(Sorry. New user with a bit too much time available to look at these silly details!)

She's not the only one, William Hartnell, Wilfred Brambell and Arthur "Call My Bluff" Marshall have also all been included posthumously.

Guest Guest

She's not the only one, William Hartnell, Wilfred Brambell and Arthur "Call My Bluff" Marshall have also all been included posthumously.

Did these all count as instant "hits" for the lists those years? :)

Sadly no. As GR has pointed out, those years were pre-interweb, so instant access to who was, and was not, alive at the time was non-existent. We addressed Ms. Davis' inclusion from the great beyond in an earlier post that I can't be bothered to look for.

Sadly no. As GR has pointed out, those years were pre-interweb, so instant access to who was, and was not, alive at the time was non-existent. We addressed Ms. Davis' inclusion from the great beyond in an earlier post that I can't be bothered to look for.

How long has there been a Deathlist website?

The forum dates from about Sept 03, but was another website devoted to THE Deathlist before that?

Anyone know?

The 2004 list only has 44 names listed, with numbers 1, 10, 28, 33, 37 and 44 absent.

Number 1 was Pope John Paul II, as he was Number 1 the next year as well. Number 28 was Edward Heath, also repeated in 2005. Who are the other four??? (10, 33, 37, 44)

The 2005 list has 49 names. Number 45 is missing, and was not repeated in 2006. Who is missing???

10 - Rodney Dangerfield

33 - Karl Malden

37 - General Pinochet

44 - Herbert Lom

45 - Herbert Lom