Sign in to follow this  
weatherman90

Merv Griffin

Merv Griffin, American entertainment magnate and host of the Merv Griffin Show is apparently in intensive care after his prostate cancer returned in July. He is in "grave condition" at Cedars-Sinai.

He will likely be gone in the next couple of days in my opinion.

Guest Guest
This follows up from what DDT was saying the other day. A great shame if he does go.

I've just been reading about him & also the interview he did with Orson Welles, just hours before Welles died.

Link - but no official confirmation yet.

Mr. Odstock, are you going to put him on your DDP for 2008 if he lives to 2008?

Maybe. He's on the shortlist. Depends what happens in the next few days, and on other candidates, I suppose.

However, I think the person to ask is Football Fan, aka Meet Your Maker, who will win this year, and won last year too. :rolleyes:

Maybe. He's on the shortlist. Depends what happens in the next few days, and on other candidates, I suppose.

However, I think the person to ask is Football Fan, aka Meet Your Maker,who will win this year, and won last year too. :rip:

Only because I was kicked out by the DDP bastards, otherwise I reckon I would've beat him.

Is this going to be the longest running whinge/grudge in deathlist history.

Merv has passed on.

Dave, I think you missed a few threads. There are some threads still unaware that Merv Griffin is dead. If you are going to do a job do it properly. Then again some people may actually read more than one thread on this board thus rendering your task fruitless, especially since you have had to type in a code each time.

However, I think the person to ask is Football Fan, aka Meet Your Maker,who will win this year, and won last year too. :rip:

Only because I was kicked out by the DDP bastards, otherwise I reckon I would've beat him.

c'mon Tempus, if your only mantra on the DL these days is going to be the score you would have scored in the DDP, at least share your picks with us. How about once you've posted them, we'll hypothetically play along and how you would have done against everyone else for the rest of the year?

Oh, and apparently Merv Griffin died.