IKYWN

Steve Fossett

It was fun while it lasted, but DNA tests have proved that dem dry bones are Fossett's. I suppose it's feasible that he could've sawn off his legs and scuttled away into the mountains and a hermitic existence, though hunter-gathering could be tough.

Tribute to Steve Fossett. This is a statement I made at some point. It was my soul speaking.

I believe Steve Fossett provided food for the coyotes ... they didn't starve. They had a meal. Then again Steve ... could have become ... a hermit. He might have been mentally anti - sufficient. All of a sudden ruling down the decision that he wanted to grow a beard and live in the wilderness and start fires and make mating calls. ....................................................................... but you know .............. this guy typing here can't help but accept the fact that he was meat for all those ....................... hungry coyotes. Woooof. Sorry Steve, at least you provided a purpose for other species on this earth. ................................................................................

................................................................................

You hear that people ............................... Steve Fossett WAS MEAT FOR THE COYOTES,. ..... HELL YEAH/ MEAT. He provided hit the spot satisfaction for the dogs of the wilderness. MEAT. His purpose is clear as is crystals to me. So clear. If coyotes had a super market Steve Fossett would be sold in stores.

It was my soul speaking.

R (~)

It was fun while it lasted, but DNA tests have proved that dem dry bones are Fossett's. I suppose it's feasible that he could've sawn off his legs and scuttled away into the mountains and a hermitic existence, though hunter-gathering could be tough.

Damnit, I had a fiver on him being in Bolivia. But he could still be alive, on Taffy's theory above but in a wilderness-ready, motorised wheel chair.