Sign in to follow this  
maryportfuncity

Benazir Bhutto

So, she's the big Christmas time death I suppose. I suspect OoO may have more work cut out for him now than he had hoped...

A little bit, but it could've been much worse. Most people have gone for Musharraf than Bhutto or Sharif.

I've been very lucky so far as no-one picked Ike Turner, Russell Coffey, Oscar Peterson et al - and only one person each time picked anybody who has died since the 4th.

Rather than blame the suicide bombers, CR, blame Bhutto for not having the rally on the 1st January. <_<

Can't say I'm either surprised or particularly sorry. Never liked her, though, whilst an early death was probably unexpected, I had hoped it would be a more natural demise for herself.

She was one of the few heads of state you'd do wouldn't yer...in her prime like... ;)

Are you feeling alright?

DWB :sicktherm:

Benazir_Bhutto_3.jpg

...er...yeah!

That was about 20 years ago, TMIB - the years weren't exactly kind to her.

The Ukrainian Prime Minister Yulia Tymoshenko, gets my vote. :)

Now you're talking Mr. Trip.

DWB :)

The years? More like the vast amount of food she ate to become a porker

I'd hardly have called her a porker. Good standard of living plus inevitable middle-aged spread more than anything. Maybe her genes too - I don't think I've ever seen a 50+ Asian woman who is particularly thin. Rather like many Italian women, they seem to shrink and get bigger.

So, she's the big Christmas time death I suppose. I suspect OoO may have more work cut out for him now than he had hoped...

A little bit, but it could've been much worse. Most people have gone for Musharraf than Bhutto or Sharif.

I've been very lucky so far as no-one picked Ike Turner, Russell Coffey, Oscar Peterson et al - and only one person each time picked anybody who has died since the 4th.

Rather than blame the suicide bombers, CR, blame Bhutto for not having the rally on the 1st January. <_<

Can't say I'm either surprised or particularly sorry. Never liked her, though, whilst an early death was probably unexpected, I had hoped it would be a more natural demise for herself.

She was one of the few heads of state you'd do wouldn't yer...in her prime like... ;)

Are you feeling alright?

DWB :sicktherm:

Benazir_Bhutto_3.jpg

...er...yeah!

The Ukrainian Prime Minister Yulia Tymoshenko, gets my vote. :)

Now you're talking Mr. Trip.

DWB ;)

Further investigation reveals that she is a smasher for 47 years old and moves from brunette to blonde and back again as fancy takes . . . and we have Gordon Brown.

DWB :)

How did anyone miss Benazir ! I mean to say it was not obvious was it ? For 2008, how about ' EBAGUM' himself ? Yup. the President of Rhodesia as it was called when it was a decent place to live ?

Or how about erm............... that Syrian fella erm Assad ?

How did anyone miss Benazir ! I mean to say it was not obvious was it ?

It was only obvious once she returned to Pakistan. Had she stayed in Dubai or London she'd have been toasting in the New Year with the rest of us.

Had she not been assassinated by now, she'd have been an obvious choice for 2008. But alas...

UN investigation into her death. I may ask them to add 'depriving honest deadpoolers of hard-earned points' to the charges, should they arrest anyone.