Stayin Alive

Long Shot: Robert Kilroy Silk

We should be grateful to our Indian immigrants for their contribution to British cuisine; slightly less so to the Turks. :old:

A curried kebab... now there's an idea.

Guest She of the shaking head
{which themseves are undemocratic as they forced upon us agaisnst our will)

Dear oh dear oh dear.

This is how democracy in Britain works:

It is impossible for direct democracy to work as we are a nation of tens of millions. Therefore we elect representatives to (funnily enough) represent large groups of individuals in constituencies. These representatives (NOTE - not delegates) use their conscience to decide what action best represents the interests of their constituency as a whole. This sometimes means that decisions and laws are unpopular with some sections of society. However, as electors we are able to decide on their manifesto, and indeed their record in government, and elect new representatives.

Thus the system works on a majority basis and if you don't like the decisions, you vote the government out.

Last time I looked we weren't a dictatorship. Therefore no laws are truly imposed; disagreeing with a law is hardly evidence of this.

So that's your politics lesson. Now learn how to write properly. I find it deeply ironic that those most vocal about "protecting" Britain and the "British way of life" are most ignorant about it. (Note in particular your inability to spell...I'm sure many of these "undesirables" you speak of could use English to a far higher standard.)

Guest EX RIGGI.

:D:P:lol:

MY. MY . OLD AND PATRIOTIC (10.25 6 FEB) SEEMS TO HAVE KILLED OFF THIS DISC. IN ITS TRACKS TUT TUT..... :P:P:P:P

MY. MY . OLD AND PATRIOTIC (10.25 6 FEB)  SEEMS  TO HAVE KILLED OFF THIS DISC. IN ITS TRACKS  TUT TUT.....
Death Watch Beatle Posted on Feb 13 2005, 07:13 AM

... and seems to be suffering from schizophrenia!

Maybe it's one of those bloomin' foreigners, who's stolen into the old bloke's house, turned his PC on and replied to DL without his knowing. Then, of course, the theiving buggers stole his modem, PC, the whole bloomin' lot.

(In case you're wondering both Ex Riggi and Old And Patriotic's posts originate on the same PC.)

:P  :P  :P

MY. MY . OLD AND PATRIOTIC (10.25 6 FEB)  SEEMS  TO HAVE KILLED OFF THIS DISC. IN ITS TRACKS  TUT TUT..... :P  :P  :P  :P

I think that honour goes to 'she of the shaking head' (8.31 feb 7) who most definately had the last word.

Until of course EX-RIGGI started it all off again. tut tut tut.

Guest Guest

Robert Kilroy Silk & his Veritas Party membership seems to be growing at a worrying amount for the mainstream party's. At a recent meeting in Derbyshire a large turnout of, Veritas Party PPC and Veritas members. Sunday the 3rd April 2005. The other party's may well be in for a shock at Kilroy Silk popularity.

Thus the system works on a majority basis and if you don't like the decisions, you vote the government out.

Last time I looked we weren't a dictatorship. Therefore no laws are truly imposed; disagreeing with a law is hardly evidence of this.

I suggest you haven't looked very hard. The way things are progressing this country is sleepwalking it's way to a police state and dictatorship. Everyone tut tuts and shakes their collective heads, but being typically English, nothing is done.

Guest Posted on Apr 7 2005, 12:44 PM

Robert Kilroy Silk & his Veritas Party membership seems to be growing at a worrying amount for the mainstream party's. At a recent meeting in Derbyshire a large turnout of, Veritas Party PPC and Veritas members. Sunday the 3rd April 2005. The other party's may well be in for a shock at Kilroy Silk popularity. 

This veritas party is in its infancy. In my view, its not going to produce any more than than one winning candidate this time arround, namely RKS himself. He said he wanted to field over 140 candidates (I said to them I was interested, but its a hollow core party and I've sent the candidates' pack back to them) - however not many more than 80 look to be standing at this time. If it wins the locals affections in Ilkeston town centre then there's some hope for them next time. If not, then its just another dead parrot party like the SDP.

Guest One Man Jury
Kilroy silk launched the Veritas manifesto yesterday.

I wish someone would launch him - into deep space!!!

Personally I enjoyed the press confrence when RKS launched his party.

Reporter: "Is your tan Veritas?"

Ahhh wishful thinking I am sorry to say.

He is an evil neo-Nazi fool who spreads racism and other prejudices in a multi-cultural and multi-creed society that has no time for him whatsoever.

Hearing his racist comments at the launching of his manifesto on Thursday made me realise how stupid he is. His speeches are as badly written as Mein Kampf and that is the worst written book in history!

Also, isn't it funny. An ex-failed Labour MP suddenly has a change of heart and becomes a raging fascist pig and forms an ultra-right wing political party. Why doesn't he just change his name by deed-poll to Robert Mosley tsk! the parallels are extraordinary!

Simon

Simon you are a very strange chap indeed. You write in one (extremely tedious and long-winded) posting the biggest load of c**p I have ever seen, revealing yourself to hold some ill-considered and socially reprehensible views far too strongly for your own good, then in the next breath come out with some fairly sensible remarks which I could not have put better myself.

As Mr Josco might be heard to remark: There's nowt so queer as folk

Forgive my ignorance as to the identity of Robert Mosley. Surely you can't mean that severely misunderstood political genius Sir Oswald Mosley? Pro-Europe before there was a Europe to be pro.

Edited by Notapotato

As Mr Josco might be heard to remark: There's nowt so queer as folk

Indeed. Quite a few of them are DL members I fear.

Yes, I am a monarchist, but by no means fascist, racist or prejudice. I believe totally that all men are created equal, with the obvious exception to the Queen.

I find Kilroy totally reprehensable for his views which are too extreme for todays modern world!

With regards to the Robert Mosley...I was merely forming a neologism by combining Kilroy's name and Oswald Mosley's together. Making Kilroy take on the surname of the man who must undoubtedly be his idol. One can only think why!

S.

Yes, I am a monarchist, but by no means fascist, racist or prejudice. I believe totally that all men are created equal, with the obvious exception to the Queen.

I find Kilroy totally reprehensable for his views which are too extreme for todays modern world!

With regards to the Robert Mosley...I was merely forming a neologism by combining Kilroy's name and Oswald Mosley's together. Making Kilroy take on the surname of the man who must undoubtedly be his idol. One can only think why!

S.

The policies of Oswald Mosley

I don't really see very many parallels with Mr Kilroy-Silk. Do you?

Chalk and cheese, in fact.

Maybe the fact that they were both raving fascist lunatics who had at one time been MPs for the Labour party?

Mosley was buddies with that nice man Mr Hitler if memory serves me! He even had blackshirts running round the streets of London, and was imprisoned during the war for fear of becoming the focal point for Nazi sympathisers!

The racism and fascism are synonomous with both Mr Kilroy-Silk and Mr Mosley...and Mr Hitler whilst we are at it.

Veritas is no different to the British National Party or Mosley's own British Union of Fascists!

Hopefully the British people will look at him as a crack-pot just as they did with Oswald Mosley!!!

Simon

It was the same element of the British public which finds Kilroy-Silk appealing which (mistakenly) considered Mosely a crack-pot (sic).

Enough.

Mosley was buddies with that nice man Mr Hitler if memory serves me! He even had blackshirts running round the streets of London, and was imprisoned during the war for fear of becoming the focal point for Nazi sympathisers!

I think you'll find he was far closer to Mussolini, and was against Germany during the war.

I believe totally that all men are created equal, with the obvious exception to the Queen.

Obviously......

The last I heard, the Queen was a woman. :sicktherm:

Guest cees de vos   soest    holland
And now the deathlist bit:

My considered opinion is that he isn't likely to die anytime soon.

Hey but here's hoping....

Perhaps killed by an avalanche of euro coins, pushed by a French Halibut europhile who hasn't changed his political principles depending on which way the wind is blowing.....

Robert Kilroy-

Silk: "This is your time in history!"

Go for at least 15 seats.

All the best to you.

Take care !!!

Sincerely: Cees de Vos (Fox)

Soest

Holland

Does anyone else see the irony in a Dutch person providing more support to Kilroy than any of the English people??

Does anyone else see the irony in a Dutch person providing more support to Kilroy than any of the English people??

Yep - sure do 4 Horsemen.

As for his quote of having 15 seats - Its not PR here! He fails to understand the quirks of the British "First-Past-the-Post electoral system. He is probably a supporter of that assassinated Dutch (was it van-Pym?) politicians party.

As for our Veritas candidate, Debbie Johnson. She can't even give coherent answers to a "Town Hall" hustings gathering. And just like our UKIP candidate, she can't even read prepared sections of text from her own manifesto.

Plus if their deputy leader, Damian Hockley, standing in a neighbouring seat can't even appear on the political radar screen, I fear even Kilroy will have a tough task getting in on this shaky bandwagon of a party.

So that's one vote from me, for RKS dieing of embarrassment on the evening of May the 8th.

Yep - sure do 4 Horsemen.

As for his quote of having 15 seats - Its not PR here!  He fails to understand the quirks of the British "First-Past-the-Post electoral system.  He is probably a supporter of that assassinated Dutch (was it van-Pym?) politicians party.

Pim Fortuyn.

I've noticed a few similarities with RKS: in politics out of vanity, populist ticket, veiled racism, arrogant piece of shite.

Fortuyn was shot nine days before general elections. 8 days to go in the UK...

regards,

Hein