Sign in to follow this  
Monoclinic

Riddle Thread

In fact you have been embroiled in a scandal ever since bumping into Peter Grobbelaar, Hans Segers and some mysterious Malaysian buisnessman by the name of Heng Suan Lim in some dogy strip club along the Reeperbahn one dark misty evening. You have saved money as you no longer have to pay the deceased to fix the friendly against Chile.

That son of a bitch Peter was involved, as well as Bruce? Jeez!

LO and indeed L. Whatever was I thinking?

You saved money on the petrol you needed to fill your car up with if you were driving to Hannover

or

You saved money on the trainticket to Hannover, You were planning to book on the day that Enke died.

No, I was already in Hannover the day Enke died. And I have an alibi.

You saved money on the petrol you needed to fill your car up with if you were driving to Hannover

or

You saved money on the trainticket to Hannover, You were planning to book on the day that Enke died.

Ah, Hannover, I used to live near there..... :)

Now stop the teasing NAP and spit it out man!!

Ah, Hannover, I used to live near there..... :)

So did Robert Enke.

Cruel but sharp.

or

He wasn't you landlord was he?

or

He wasn't you landlord was he?

You are right. He wasn't.

I'll tell you later on, not that it's that interesting.

In the meantime keep guessing. Madame D's attempt was brilliant but I reckon Yvonne could still top it.

In the meantime keep guessing. Madame D's attempt was brilliant but I reckon Yvonne could still top it.

I think you would have generated far more excitement if you had said "herself" instead of "it".

Im sure there would have been a fair few on here who would have been dribbling at the very prospect.

Its best not to get their hopes up.

PS: Will you be catching a plane?

I think you would have generated far more excitement if you had said "herself" instead of "it".

Im sure there would have been a fair few on here who would have been dribbling at the very prospect.

Its best not to get their hopes up.

PS: Will you be catching a plane?

Are we allowed another guess?

You are going to or playing at his funeral and therefore cannot buy another ******* as you are no longer going to be able to meet up with other DLers.

As LFN so rightly suggested I have a plane to catch so I'll come out with the solution now.

It is perfectly simple.

I was contractually obliged to play in the band for the national anthems at the friendly game against Chile, the one which was cancelled.

The gig came in at very short notice and as I had already booked the tickets for me (and the ******) to fly to London for DL ConIII I was obliged to pay someone else to do the job for me.

But since the game was cancelled on account of Enke's death, I have been saved the expense.

As LFN so rightly suggested I have a plane to catch so I'll come out with the solution now.

It is perfectly simple.

I was contractually obliged to play in the band for the national anthems at the friendly game against Chile, the one which was cancelled.

The gig came in at very short notice and as I had already booked the tickets for me (and the ******) to fly to London for DL ConIII I was obliged to pay someone else to do the job for me.

But since the game was cancelled on account of Enke's death, I have been saved the expense.

I was going to say that...