Lord Fellatio Nelson

In Praise Of The "f" Word

I want to swear dammit!

hoswte6mr.jpg

You know what? Maybe you are right.

Maybe it is the worst topic ever.

Perhaps, instead of letting everbody know in the original and humourous way that you have, you would have better spent the time starting your OWN F'UCKING TOPIC!!!

You know what pisses on my chips?

We get people posting their dislike of the topic and plenty of eye rolling because they cannot see what the fuss is about.

Well thats their prerogative. Its mine to whinge about the filter. Did I ask for opinions/feedback?

The forum is only as good as its posters, those that jump up and down most about quality posting are usually those that start the fewest threads. You know the type, always up for a party and always arriving without a bottle but eager to drink every other f'uckers beverage.

Im not the best poster, the most fluent ( effluent probably) the smartest, the wisest, the funniest or will ever win poster of the decade BUT I do get off my arse and, as infrequent as they may be, I start threads.

If people wish to participate, that is their choice but at least I create them and not whinge like f'uck about other threads that I do not like.

I just dont participate.

Is that so difficult to get?

Maybe you want me to to put " Dont participate!" on a humourous cartoon of Homer Simpson being rodded by a dog?

If it helps, of course.

Perhaps, instead of letting everbody know in the original and humourous way that you have, you would have better spent the time starting your OWN F'UCKING TOPIC!!!

We get people posting their dislike of the topic and plenty of eye rolling because they cannot see what the fuss is about.

Well thats their prerogative. Its mine to whinge about the filter. Did I ask for opinions/feedback?

The forum is only as good as its posters, those that jump up and down most about quality posting are usually those that start the fewest threads. You know the type, always up for a party and always arriving without a bottle but eager to drink every other f'uckers beverage.

Im not the best poster, the most fluent ( effluent probably) the smartest, the wisest, the funniest or will ever win poster of the decade BUT I do get off my arse and, as infrequent as they may be, I start threads.

If people wish to participate, that is their choice but at least I create them and not whinge like f'uck about other threads that I do not like.

I just dont participate.

Maybe you want me to to put " Dont participate!" on a humourous cartoon of Homer Simpson being rodded by a dog?

If it helps, of course.

The original thread was sound. I even agreed with you here however the squabbling turned it into the worst thread ever. 10/10 for effort. 1/10 for aim. I hope to cockroddingfuckness you're not picking the DL for 2010. :D

I retract worst thread ever and instead give you a...

handbags.gif

... for a smashing rant. However, you're in the wrong thread for that old chap. :party:

I just dont participate.

If it helps, of course.

The original thread was sound. I even agreed with you here however the squabbling turned it into the worst thread ever. 10/10 for effort. 1/10 for aim. I hope to cockroddingfuckness you're not picking the DL for 2010. :D

I retract worst thread ever and instead give you a...

handbags.gif

... for a smashing rant. However, you're in the wrong thread for that old chap. :party:

A Yellow handbag?! WTF do you think I am?

Id prefer a black one, with little zip pockets and a few buckles.

Edit: We will agree to disagree regarding aim.

If it actually hits home to those who need a rocket up their a'rse (and I doubt it will) that they need to create and not just whinge about content then it matters not a s'hit where my rant should or shouldnt have been.

A Yellow handbag?! WTF do you think I am?

Id prefer a black one, with little zip pockets and a few buckles.

Edit: We will agree to disagree regarding aim.

If it actually hits home to those who need a rocket up their a'rse (and I doubt it will) that they need to create and not just whinge about content then it matters not a s'hit where my rant should or shouldnt have been.

That's what I like to see, old bean, a bit of piss and vinegar! :party:

You are damn right on one thing though. This forum is broken and has been for some time. I'm not going to harp on about the old days and how it was, as I'm sure a more senior veteran will be quick to shoot me down and say how I wasn't there in it's heyday and how things haven't been right since [insert Name Here] left and how I haven'tgotafucking clue what I'm talking about... The point is that it's been a dull board for a long time which is evident by the lack of anything interesting.

My point? I don't give shitonebit. If there was more going on I'd post more. If there was more that would interest me, I'd post more. The most posts I've put on here in ages are in a thread on swear filters and one on picture association. Sign of the times? Sure! Deathlist? Hasn't been for a long time? Will I stick around? Who cares? :D

HAHAHAHHAHA I missed a fight. I always miss the fun. F'uck s'hit b'ollocks w'ank. And you'll never know how much effort ti tood to get those f'uckijg apostrofphes inj the right place after a bolttle of vodka.