Sign in to follow this  
888-333

2007 Question

I noticed that Ian Smith and ingmar Berman are both listed as dieing from old age and Bill Deedes and Chales Lane are both listed as dieing from unknown causes dispite the fact that they were both older than smith and bergman ?

I noticed that Ian Smith and ingmar Berman are both listed as dieing from old age and Bill Deedes and Chales Lane are both listed as dieing from unknown causes dispite the fact that they were both older than smith and bergman ?

And your question is?

I think we are entering a new dawn of Cockspannering.

Yup, the F'uckwitometer is beeping away.

I've had a fun afternoon and this thread and 888-333's previous one has set mine bleaping too!

You'd have to ask the coroner or attending physician about these matters. One of them is usually the one of them that usually makes the determination of what ended a person having a living time. Perhaps Lane and/or Deedes had several things going at once.

For example, cancer and a stroke and botulism or cancer and syphillis or any combination of 2 or more terminal illnesses which would leave the final cause of death as being undetermined or inconclusive.

You'd have to ask the coroner or attending physician about these matters. One of them is usually the one of them that usually makes the determination of what ended a person having a living time. Perhaps Lane and/or Deedes had several things going at once.

For example, cancer and a stroke and botulism or cancer and syphillis or any combination of 2 or more terminal illnesses which would leave the final cause of death as being undetermined or inconclusive.

There are times here where, even when it doesnt look like it, a bit of genius occours, whether it be by accident or carefully crafted.

I do like you Mr Brimley, Sir.