Spade_Cooley

Bollywood Stars

Bollywood superstar Sharmila Tagore diagnosed with cancer.

• Like 1
  • Shocked 1

On 27/12/2023 at 20:53, The Immortal said:

I'm not sure if this is the relevant thread but I've come across a Bangladeshi actress who's health history is worth mentioning. Pori Moni is only 31 but she has battled drug and alcohol addiction since 2016, was hospitalized in January 2022 with COVID symptoms, then again in March 2022 in "an accident" (according to her). In 2023, she was hospitalized in August with high fever and a serious illness and again in October for the same exact reason. Drug and alcohol addiction plus recurring high fevers and serious illnesses is not a good combination, let's see how this goes.

Hospitalized again a couple days ago along with her son for food poisoning and has since recovered.

On 03/05/2022 at 00:27, arghton said:

Mithun Chakraborty, mentioned on this forum twice before, hospitalised with fever, stomach ache and kidney stones but has already been discharged: https://indianexpress.com/article/entertainment/bollywood/mithun-chakrabortys-hospital-photo-surfaces-son-mimoh-shares-health-update-7898020/

Also "had a few urinary infections"

Mithun Chakraborty hospitalised for a classic routine check-up.

• Like 1

On 10/02/2024 at 09:34, drol said:

Mithun Chakraborty hospitalised for a classic routine check-up.

Mithun Chakraborty discharged .

• Like 3

Actress Smriti Biswas, who started her career as a child actress in 1930, dead at 100.

Flew under the DL forums radar because she was missing a birth year on wiki.

• Like 1
  • Shocked 1

48 minutes ago, drol said:

Actress Smriti Biswas, who started her career as a child actress in 1930, dead at 100.

Flew under the DL forums radar because she was missing a birth year on wiki.

I didn't know she existed and the fault was that Wiki and IMDb have no date of birth for her at all. Is there anyone else like her alive over 90 with no date of birth currently?

10 minutes ago, Gisooo said:

I didn't know she existed and the fault was that Wiki and IMDb have no date of birth for her at all. Is there anyone else like her alive over 90 with no date of birth currently?

A bit off the topic now, but actor/acting coach Jack Waltzer is one. No idea how old he is, but definitely over 90.

As far as I know there's really no good way to search for those pages, I only found Waltzer by searching updates on David Proval's health. (Waltzer was Proval's acting coach)

46 minutes ago, arghton said:

A bit off the topic now, but actor/acting coach Jack Waltzer is one. No idea how old he is, but definitely over 90.

As far as I know there's really no good way to search for those pages, I only found Waltzer by searching updates on David Proval's health. (Waltzer was Proval's acting coach)

His birth date should be one of these two. Only these two appear to me with this name over 90 still alive

Jun 5, 1926 (98)

Jan 14, 1933 (91)

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Gisooo said:

His birth date should be one of these two. Only these two appear to me with this name over 90 still alive

Jun 5, 1926 (98)

Jan 14, 1933 (91)

His official Instagram account put out a "thanks for all the birthday wishes" post on June 6, so presumably it's the former option: 

• Like 1