Death Watch Beatle

Dean Richards

I see he turned out for Spurs yesterday (could have been the reserves, not sure), so I must presume that he isn't too unwell.

DWB :(

Guest Guest

I usually agree with the moral positions of people on this site, in that when someone is dead they are dead and you're not exactly influencing it, but being disappointed because someone's health doesn't seem to be fatal doesn't seem to be too right, good site though. :(

Point fairly made Guest - but then again...he is a Spurs player... :(

Guest, can I presume your comments were aimed at my second posting on the subject? If so, it is just a statement of fact, nothing more. Perhaps you were influenced by the smilie after my sign-off? Just a habit I'm afraid!

DWB :(

Guest Guest

Sorry, misunderstood, and yeah he is a Spurs players.... theres more deserving though like Peter Lovenkrands :huh:

Update on Mr Richards - doesn't sound too promising, but at least he'll be spared the embarrassment of having to wear a Spurs shirt anymore.........

Update on Mr Richards - doesn't sound too promising, but at least he'll be spared the embarrassment of having to wear a Spurs shirt anymore.........

That link doesn't work for me. This report may be better.

Guest deano fan
:o:o:o i'm a bradford fan & folowd deano throut his carear, damn good defender, dont mater who he played for as long as it wernt leeds scum. carnt u lot wish sumet on leeds utd, like the death of a club. :(

:o  :o  :o i'm a bradford fan & folowd deano throut his carear, damn good defender, dont mater who he played for as long as it wernt leeds scum. carnt u lot wish sumet on leeds utd, like the death of a club. :(

I've been wishing for the death of Leeds United for quite some time now, I've got quite close. :o

Former Spurs and Southampton defender Dean Richards has died aged 36.

I always wondered what happened to him...