Sign in to follow this  
Death Watch Beatle

John Inman

I reckon he caught Hep C eating the same stuff that Mrs Slomcomb uses to feed her pussy!

Try as I might, and despite the fact that the AYBS scriptwriting was approaching Shakespearian standards, I can only remember one of Mr. Humphries' catchphrases (yes, that one!), so the best I can do is:

"I'M C!"

Good effort VSB, the only sticking point I can see is that he's A not C according to the beeb.

Any other ideas?

DWB :huh:

Oops! I've been Rumbold! ( :huh: ). I blame maryportfuncity's post for misleading me!

The best I can manage (which isn't much really) is:

"You're all doing very well! Except you Mr. Humphries!"

DWB :huh:

He was playing a patient on BBC1's "Doctors" the other day - a favourite show of Mrs C. He came out with the line "I'm an old queen who's about to abdicate."

When he used to play Mr Humphries on AYBS he used to maintain that he (Mr Humphries, that is) wasn't necessarily gay. Yeah right ... he's a multi-faceted character. <_<

Guest louise

remember Johnnman, I thought he was a hillarious guy, but one thing that was making me wonder for ages and ages, is he gay?

louise Posted on Jan 1 2005, 04:28 AM

remember Johnnman, I thought he was a hillarious guy, but one thing that was making me wonder for ages and ages, is he gay? 

Not sure, but his boyfriend is.

Guest AYBS Fan

Believe it or not HE ISNT GAY. He's been in a relationship with a woman for a long long time.

I couldnt believe it when i read that interview.

Well if I remember right, so was Freddie Mercury, and Kenny Everett. They were definitely batting for both sides, as it were.

From www.johninman.co.uk

I've heard a rumour that John has died, can you tell me, is this true?

No, John is in excellent health, and is very much looking forward to the future. To see what John has scheduled, why not visit his calendar?

However, the calender is suspiciously empty... :rolleyes:

Hi all :D

I was having a good kipp the other night

and I woke up saying John Inman, my Mrs wasn't to pleased

calling me a faG! and all that, I cant understand why I would

dream, or even call his name in my sleep . Ive always had wet dreams of

girls with big Jugs bouncing up and down o... well any way

he only conclusion I can come to, is that I was on your site, before I went to bed

and thinking of some one for the list for next year , and fell into a deep sleep

and thats when I woke up sticky.

so what you you think ?

sorry for delay in making posts I had to save up for a new keyboard

SpOoK

:o

SpOoK

:D

I'd take it back, the shift lock seems to be a tad faultY.

Hi all :skull:

I was having a good kipp the other night

and I woke up saying John Inman, my Mrs wasn't to pleased

calling me a faG! and all that, I cant understand why I would

dream, or even call his name in my sleep . Ive always had wet dreams of

girls with big Jugs bouncing up and down o... well any way

he only conclusion I can come to, is that I was on your site, before I went to bed

and thinking of some one for the list for next year , and fell into a deep sleep

and thats when I woke up sticky.

so what you you think ?

SpOoK

:o

Hi spOok. This is the daethlist forum. We like to disscuss famous people and try to make accurate predictions about when they will die. Occasionally topics vear off into the validity of Richard O'Sullivan's acting, who's who in the Royal Forums, whether certain members are "over posting", and so on but basically we like to keep it at least tangentially related to celeberity death.

Why not join us in our little community. Hell, why not contribute to the Are You Being Served thread ?

Enjoy your time here, make friends, become one of us. And please feel free to keep your mentions of dreamland bouncing jugs down to a pragmatic minimum.

Well done on getting yourself a keyboard.

All the best

millwall32

Hi guys,

Millwall32 - you have put together a well presented and well worded argument but I also feel you have far to quickly dismissed the contribution to this website of 'dreamland bouncing jugs'. Ignoring Spooks possible wet dream status for the moment; most women have them ('dreamland bouncing jugs') and they are known to have a profound effect on the elder celebrity.

Remember when Anna Nichole Smith married that wheelchair-bound codger aged about 999 (we'll call him Yoda). I'm absolutely sure that Yoda shot straight up the ranking table of most the day it was announced.

What killed Yoda? In the court proceedings that followed when asked exactly how she had contributed to Yodas life and what she had done to deserve such a huge settlement Anna Nichole stated in court that whilst Yoda lay dying in hospital she bared her 'dreamland bouncing jugs' and let him play them them .... :skull:

In my hunble opinion this is not a bad way to spend £30,000,000 on your way to heaven (or wherever) if you can afford it. Especially considering it was back in the days before Anna Nichole turned into a elephant. Whether it acted as a Catalyst towards his demise our experts can only guess. However, dreamland bouncing jugs can smell death, they attach themselves to the dead and dying celebrity. The more dead than dying the better ...

My point is .... When a woman with 'dreamland bouncing jugs' dates/marries/gets pregnant by your choosen celebrity its a very good sign and should be noted on this forum ... most experts will probably agree. Rod Stewart is the one exception to every rule (but he's no spring chicken)

Surely this website can afford 1-forum where Spook and others can keep an eye out for marauding 'dreamland bouncing jugs' and warn others of their intended and possible impact on DeathList 2005/2006??? A website must expand and evolve ...

Just thinking out loud ...

Cheers, Prime.

PPS> John Inman - Good call :o

PS> Is this an exact science?

Hi guys,

Millwall32 - you have put together a well presented and well worded argument but I also feel you have far to quickly dismissed the contribution to this website of 'dreamland bouncing jugs'. Ignoring Spooks possible wet dream status for the moment; most women have them ('dreamland bouncing jugs') and they are known to have a profound effect on the elder celebrity.

Remember when Anna Nichole Smith married that wheelchair-bound codger aged about 999 (we'll call him Yoda). I'm absolutely sure that Yoda shot straight up the ranking table of most the day it was announced.

What killed Yoda? In the court proceedings that followed when asked exactly how she had contributed to Yodas life and what she had done to deserve such a huge settlement Anna Nichole stated in court that whilst Yoda lay dying in hospital she bared her 'dreamland bouncing jugs' and let him play them them .... :o

In my hunble opinion this is not a bad way to spend £30,000,000 on your way to heaven (or wherever) if you can afford it. Especially considering it was back in the days before Anna Nichole turned into a elephant. Whether it acted as a Catalyst towards his demise our experts can only guess. However, dreamland bouncing jugs can smell death, they attach themselves to the dead and dying celebrity. The more dead than dying the better ...

My point is .... When a woman with 'dreamland bouncing jugs' dates/marries/gets pregnant by your choosen celebrity its a very good sign and should be noted on this forum ... most experts will probably agree. Rod Stewart is the one exception to every rule (but he's no spring chicken)

Surely this website can afford 1-forum where Spook and others can keep an eye out for marauding 'dreamland bouncing jugs' and warn others of their intended and possible impact on DeathList 2005/2006??? A website must expand and evolve ...

Just thinking out loud ...

Cheers, Prime.

PPS> John Inman - Good call ;)

PS> Is this an exact science?

Fair Point.

Maybe there could be something happening with Mr Inman as browsing to his site, the following message is visible

"John's Site has been temporarily taken offline.

Thanks for your interest, please call back in a few days"

Maybe there could be something happening with Mr Inman as browsing to his site, the following message is visible

"John's Site has been temporarily taken offline.

Thanks for your interest, please call back in a few days"

Just happened to be cruising by were you? :(

was just browsing through the old forum topics :(

Try this website instead.