Davey Jones' Locker

Battle Of The Bakers

4th Doctor versus 6th Doctor  

20 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I promise this will be my last poll for a while. Who will regenerate first out of our two titanic time lords?

Tom Baker - born 1934, overweight, heavy drinker

Colin Baker - born 1943, obese

Tom:

IMG_20150120_105750.jpg

Colin:

maxresdefault.jpg

Tom Baker because he is a fatty fat fat fat

Looks more to me that Colin ate all the pies.

• Like 1

Richard

• Like 4

I just learned that Tom Baker is so eccentric he even has his own gravestone ready for himself!

"Tom: To cut a long story short, I bought a gravestone. I gave the Church a hundred pounds for it, so it was now my gravestone. I used to mow the churchyard and one day I heard, chink chink chink, and bugger me, there was a monumental mason engraving a gravestone for some poor soul. So, I went up to him and said, “Excuse me,” and he went, “Christ! Doctor Who!” He was a big fan of mine. So I said, “Do you want to earn 30 quid?” and he said, “Not ‘arf!”

So I said, “Look I bought a stone off these guys here, so would you put my name on it?” So I gave him 30 quid, went off and when I came back he’d put in TOM BAKER in really big letters and “1933 -” He didn’t fill in the second date. I’d have died if he’d have done that! So there it was. Anyway, one day when I was mowing the lawn, months and months later, looking over the wall I saw somebody standing by my gravestone. I thought, “If he’s having a pee on my gravestone, I’ll kill him.” When I looked again, he wasn’t standing by it, he was kneeling by it. So I continued mowing and on my next trip back, he was standing there again. So I said hello. And he said, “I’ve just been putting flowers on your grave.” I thought, this is odd, why doesn’t he see that I’ve got a Honda mower and I’m extremely corporeal? He said, “It’s so sad... I’ve put forget-me-nots down there. Did you like forget-me-nots?” I thought, “Did I?” But I said yes I did and he said, “It’s so sad...” And he started to back way. Not walk away, back away. It was quite a long way down the hill and he was still waving at me and I thought, “Why is he waving at the dead?” But I thought now he knows where I live, he might bother me, but he never did come back."

Source: http://www.gamesradar.com/tom-baker-answers-your-questions/

• Like 1

I just learned that Tom Baker is so eccentric he even has his own gravestone ready for himself!

"Tom: To cut a long story short, I bought a gravestone. I gave the Church a hundred pounds for it, so it was now my gravestone. I used to mow the churchyard and one day I heard, chink chink chink, and bugger me, there was a monumental mason engraving a gravestone for some poor soul. So, I went up to him and said, “Excuse me,” and he went, “Christ! Doctor Who!” He was a big fan of mine. So I said, “Do you want to earn 30 quid?” and he said, “Not ‘arf!”

So I said, “Look I bought a stone off these guys here, so would you put my name on it?” So I gave him 30 quid, went off and when I came back he’d put in TOM BAKER in really big letters and “1933 -” He didn’t fill in the second date. I’d have died if he’d have done that! So there it was. Anyway, one day when I was mowing the lawn, months and months later, looking over the wall I saw somebody standing by my gravestone. I thought, “If he’s having a pee on my gravestone, I’ll kill him.” When I looked again, he wasn’t standing by it, he was kneeling by it. So I continued mowing and on my next trip back, he was standing there again. So I said hello. And he said, “I’ve just been putting flowers on your grave.” I thought, this is odd, why doesn’t he see that I’ve got a Honda mower and I’m extremely corporeal? He said, “It’s so sad... I’ve put forget-me-nots down there. Did you like forget-me-nots?” I thought, “Did I?” But I said yes I did and he said, “It’s so sad...” And he started to back way. Not walk away, back away. It was quite a long way down the hill and he was still waving at me and I thought, “Why is he waving at the dead?” But I thought now he knows where I live, he might bother me, but he never did come back."

Source: http://www.gamesradar.com/tom-baker-answers-your-questions/

I haven't heard anything so incoherent since that time I saw a William Shatner interview.

Ah yes.. Shatner, rambles more than this chap it seems...

(though he is wearing the same boots for some reason... and my gardening hat. Rucksack looks familiar too...)

article-0-1560D569000005DC-251_634x423.j

While Tom ate all the jelly babies.

• Like 1

While Tom ate all the jelly babies.

:lol: