Whitehouse

Stevie Wonder

On 20/04/2020 at 01:07, Youth in Asia said:

You do know he's not actually blind?

He wasn't born blind but he is legally blind (as a result of the treatment he received for premature birth). Can't find the source and it may be "one of those" stories but when asked by a tactless interviewer about what it was like being born blind (i.e. the guy clearly hadn't done his research on Wonder's birth) Stevie is reported to have replied - it could have been worse I might have been born black! 

Oh aye, and...probably a bigger shag monster than Boris Johnson - Stevie has NINE kids.

2 hours ago, maryportfuncity said:

He wasn't born blind but he is legally blind (as a result of the treatment he received for premature birth). Can't find the source and it may be "one of those" stories but when asked by a tactless interviewer about what it was like being born blind (i.e. the guy clearly hadn't done his research on Wonder's birth) Stevie is reported to have replied - it could have been worse I might have been born black! 

Oh aye, and...probably a bigger shag monster than Boris Johnson - Stevie has NINE kids.

Probably Stevie sees more of his kids than Boris. And Boris has 20/20 vision. :lol:

• Haha 1