Sign in to follow this  
Guest Mystic Marvin

Scott Peterson

Guest Mystic Marvin

Any takers?

As a short term bet can we have a group entry for the Royal Family?

I am sure a terrorist attack is overdue, and their security is so shite, Bin Laden could have done the job himself by turning up at a Royal function pretending to be a Bin Laden impersonator :sicktherm:

huh! :sicktherm:

Guest Mystic Marvin

20 years on death row?

I just wanted to get in with this one first.

To clarify, that's my long term bet,

short term i.e. next year would be anyone in the royal family (blanket bet).

Guest Death List Observer

Sentenced to death today for the murder of wife Laci Peterson and her fetus, Scott Peterson would be a formidable Death Lister for 2006. Though Peterson will, in all likelihood, never be executed, he will obviously be preyed upon by fellow prisoners on death row. I predict that Peterson will be dead by December 31, 2008.

I predict that Peterson will be dead by December 31, 2008.

Yeah, but will he be famous by then?

regards,

Hein

I think someone will kill him in prison before he can be executed by the state.People hate wife killers and especially child killers.

People hate wife killers

Oh well, back to the drawing board..............

Guest mikeouej

I still don't believe he's guilty

Guest One Man Jury
I predict that Peterson will be dead by December 31, 2008.

As that idiot ex-football player Gazza once famously said:

"I never make predictions, and I never will!"

Surely his main claim to fame is the fact he is likely to die...and therefore is ineligible under the unwritten DeathList rules :(

Guest mcbb

we think that Scott peterson is a sociopath. He shows all of the signs for one and he deserves to rot in hell for his horendous actions. we think that he will never get executed and will die on death row in December 2009!!!

i think he is guilty but i cant do much so i think he'll just die an innocent man

so add him to deathlist some time in the near future

sorry i meant i think he is going to die a guilty man

we think that Scott peterson is a sociopath.

We think you're suffering from multiple personalities. Just like us. :ph34r::P:):(:P

Guest Sosueme

Scott Peterson is doomed for a life of getting buttscrewed in prison everyday, and being someones bitch.

Guest God fearing

Scott has already paid and he is paying todate so why kill him?? isn't is enough that he is paying daily, every hour, every minute and every second? Do you have to kill him??? By killing him is Laci and her unborn child going to rise from the dead???

Are you all pure??? Haven't you sinned at all one way or other?? Are you so pure that you have the right to judge him?? Did you see to your own eyes that him killing his wife??? well i didn't so I am not going to judge him at all.

I don't want my hands covered with blood.

(Todate no one has seen him killing his wife, all are assuming!!)

God said learn to forgive people who do wrong. Only one person can judge him because he only knows whether scott killed his wife and his unborn child. That person is GOD who sees everything and never misses anything. Let god be the judge. Spare scott some mercy.

Soctt, may you have courage and faith. Only God knows the truth and only he can save you. This world is cruel, even if you are innocent world will not give you a chance to live. We live in a cruel world who wants to blame someone. Have faith man and God will see you through this difficult time.

Scott has already paid and he is paying todate so why kill him?? isn't is enough that he is paying daily, every hour, every minute and every second? Do you have to kill him??? By killing him is Laci and her unborn child going to rise from the dead???

Are you all pure??? Haven't you sinned at all one way or other?? Are you so pure that you have the right to judge him??

Spare scott some mercy.

Paid enough? Now there's an interesting approach. I personally like the idea of him rotting away for the next 2 decades. Keep strapping him down to the death table and start the injections (or his he going for a gassing?). Each time as his vitals start to twitchle and twingle, have the Governor or maybe even the President call and call a stay of his execution, then send him back to his cold dimly lit cell and wait for his next near miss.

As for judging him, it's known as a judicial system which puts a group of persons up in a box who determine from the evidence or lack thereof that a person is guilty or not guilty. Are mistakes made? At times, however as you have stated each and every one of us (Teddy being perhaps the only exception) has committed some error in judgement at some point in time and in my view that means any criminal penalty levied by the judgement panel is warranted. If it turns out that the penalty was more severe thAn the Good Lord feels proper then I will be granted an extra mercy when I arrive in the Big Judgement Chambers.

Lastly, how does one 'Spare Scott some mercy'? If he is spared mercy wouldn't that imply according to your idealistic view of Scott that he should be beaten and flogged daily? Are you saying he is not being punished severely enough?

Guest kevin
Scott Peterson is doomed for a life of getting buttscrewed in prison everyday, and being someones bitch.

so what tangible evidence is there that scott peterson actually deserves the death penalty. they never identified a weapon he used of any sort, and never used his dna too link him to the crime. sounds more like speculation based on peoples observation of his peculiar reaction towards his wifes death. such as him showing little emotion. can you really sentence someone to death for not showing emotion in the same way someone else might. i think there is more evidence michael jackson is a child molester than there is peterson is a murderer.

so what tangible evidence is there that scott peterson actually deserves the death penalty. they never identified a weapon he used of any sort, and never used his dna too link him to the crime. sounds more like speculation based on peoples observation of his peculiar reaction towards his wifes death. such as him showing little emotion. can you really sentence someone to death for not showing emotion in the same way someone else might. i think there is more evidence michael jackson is a child molester than there is peterson is a murderer.

You sound like Scott's father...

And you may be correct about Jackson. I'm not saying

he's guilty but overall he is famous and most likely has

more money then Scott Peterson will ever have so that

could easily avoid any coviction what so ever.

i think there is more evidence michael jackson is a child molester than there is peterson is a murderer.

:( Stop right there! You are only making things worse.

Dear Kevin,

I hope you are well. I hope that you will not be offended by my pointing out a few items regarding Scott Peterson. This post is not meant as a personal attack on you. It is merely meant to be informative. I hope that you will take to heart the information that follows.

http://writ.news.findlaw.com/commentary/20...14_spilbor.html

In this article, you will find that death row inmates are segregated from the general population. So much for him being killed or abused by inmates. It is not likely. He would probably be dead by now.

Now for the preponderance of evidence. Who goes fishing Christmas day or Christmas Eve especially if they have a family? Don't you think he knew that there would be no one out there when he dumped the body? I suppose one can consider the sea a deadly weapon when used to drown a person or hide the means of death. Who takes huge sums of money out of an account and changes his appearance just to play a few rounds of golf near the Mexican border? Scott promised to organize a search for his wife yet he never did. He was too busy pulling the wool over his new girlfriend's eyes.

If you read all the evidence, it was not lack of emotion that convicted Scott, it was Scott that convicted Scott.

Perhaps had he not been such an inveterate liar and had he not been keeping a mistress, his ridiculous story might have been believed. He lied to everyone. Why would anyone believe anything Scott said? I would not believe him if he told me he was going to the corner to buy a six pack and would return in 10 minutes.

Please do not oversimplify and demean the decision of his conviction and sentence by legally ordained jurors by writing that it was due to simple lack of emotion on Scott's part. Someone asked if any of us was pure, I say, "Yes I am". I make mistakes but I choose not to harm or murder fellow human beings. A word spelled incorrectly is a mistake, forgetting to pay a bill, that is a mistake. Murder is a choice. His other choices of being a liar, committing adultery, and showing no emotion are the combination of things that if taken individually mean little. Combine them into one man and you have a sociopath (as someone else said) and someone willing to commit murder to free himself of responsibility. People who take responsibility for their actions and are innocent, do not have to lie. Laci did not have a single enemy except for her husband, the person who should have protected and loved her and their child. Laci and her child did not have a choice.

You cannot see these things because you are wonderfully naive as I was when the trial first began. I believed he was innocent too until I read and heard all of the evidence. No one wants to believe a human being could be so monsterous. There is no one else with motive, opportunity or actions consistent with the consciousness of guilt except for Scott.

Editorial: IMHO, I don't think Scott has shed one single tear for anyone but himself. He is a narcissistic ghoul who fooled a lot of innocent people with his charm.

[Link fixed -- MH]