The Unknown Man

The 10Th Death Of 2016

Who will be DL 2016's tenth hit?  

67 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

2 Vaughans have died in the last few weeks, Robert and Peter. a Glenn has just died, John Glen, so maybe another Glen will die soon. Glen Campbell ?I know I've already voted for Billy Graham but I just thought i'd throw it in there ...

i am not sure if we are gonna get another hit for 2016... anyways seems like Zsa Zsa gabor, Billy Graham and Kirk Douglas are the most voted/loved ones... i will say (if they will not die) to put all this 3 for the 2017 Deathlist

i am not sure if we are gonna get another hit for 2016... anyways seems like Zsa Zsa gabor, Billy Graham and Kirk Douglas are the most voted/loved ones... i will say (if they will not die) to put all this 3 for the 2017 Deathlist

Kirk looked awful when I saw him on TV a few weeks ago but he looked much better at his 100th the other day. His health probably goes up and down like Michael on Catherine Zeta Jones.

Kirk looked awful when I saw him on TV a few weeks ago but he looked much better at his 100th the other day. His health probably goes up and down like Michael on Catherine Zeta Jones.

That's not an image I want in my head so close to bed time...

• Like 1

That's not an image I want in my head so close to bed time...

My work here is done. BWAHAHAHA. :P

• Like 2

I have a feeling that we won't get a 10th hit now. Was convinced Billy Graham would go but looks like he's hanging on

I have a feeling that we won't get a 10th hit now. Was convinced Billy Graham would go but looks like he's hanging on

Don't say that yet. Luise Rainer didn't die until the 30th, so there's still time.

• Like 2

A number of big names over the years have died during the Christmas festive period eg Dean Martin and Nigel Hawthorne I think?? So don't give up "hope" although I'm not sure that hope is the ideal word!

• Like 1

Two days after you say that... https://www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbiz/2429874/zsa-zsa-gabor-dies-after-suffering-a-heart-attack-aged-99/

• Like 1