the_engineer

When will Harry and meghan divorce if at all?

When will Harry and meghan divorce if at all?  

75 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

17 minutes ago, Toast said:

A remarkable similarity between the toxic twosome's "Lilibet" and Princess Eugenie's August.  Remarkable.

2 babies.jpg

Gosh it is quite striking! What is your theory?

Separately  to this I do think the realisation  after the platinum jubilee thanksgiving service that they are second row royals really seems to be something they are resentful of and could cause strain in their relationship if one of them regrets the decision to quit the UK in 2020.

• Like 1

Eugenie is friendly with H&M and has been to visit them in the US.

Some people are convinced that H&M did not bring their children with them.   They are saying that nobody - airport staff, drivers etc - saw any children. 

AFAIK there has been no official confirmation from BP that the Queen met Lilibet.  Not that there needs to be as it would be a private matter, but it would quell the rumours.

There are also rumours that they don't actually have any children and it's all staged, but I think that's going a bit too far.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Toast said:

Eugenie is friendly with H&M and has been to visit them in the US.

Some people are convinced that H&M did not bring their children with them.   They are saying that nobody - airport staff, drivers etc - saw any children. 

AFAIK there has been no official confirmation from BP that the Queen met Lilibet.  Not that there needs to be as it would be a private matter, but it would quell the rumours.

There are also rumours that they don't actually have any children and it's all staged, but I think that's going a bit too far.

Interesting  thanks and yes I think the no kids at all rumour  is a bit of a stretch  but I definitely think the kids and access to them by the family are being used as a bargaining  chip. 

I have also seen much chatter online speculating that Eugenie is or was recently suspected of leaking private family information to  Harry and Meghan.  That she was the weak link and so other family members are very careful what they talk about around her.  No idea how  true it is but it is more than plausible. 

Yes, I think the apple didn't fall far from the tree with that one.

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Gooseberry Crumble said:

I definitely think the kids and access to them by the family are being used as a bargaining  chip.

I wonder if anyone in the RF is actually that interested though?  (apart from the Yorks).

The Queen has ten other great-grandchildren, most of them under 10 years old.  Would she really care that much about seeing two more who live on another continent?  

The only people who are really losing out will be the Sussex children, deprived of meeting and spending time with their cousins.  There was a suggestion that Princess Anne's grandchildren went to the alleged birthday party, but this hasn't been confirmed so it seems unlikely. 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Toast said:

I wonder if anyone in the RF is actually that interested though?  (apart from the Yorks).

The Queen has ten other great-grandchildren, most of them under 10 years old.  Would she really care that much about seeing two more who live on another continent?  

The only people who are really losing out will be the Sussex children, deprived of meeting and spending time with their cousins.  There was a suggestion that Princess Anne's grandchildren went to the alleged birthday party, but this hasn't been confirmed so it seems unlikely. 

Given the way Anne's son Peter Phillips was avoiding eye  contact with her while he and sister Zara were seeing them out of the cathedral last week and how Zaras husband Mike Tindall clearly loathes the pair of them I doubt very much they were there especially  given their attendance at Horse races that day!

No I think they know the royals don't bother squatting every wrong story about them so issue these kind of hints knowing it is unlikely they will be corrected in real time. 

I would say the Queen cares in a family sense but isn't bothered or losing sleep about not seeing them because it's really on the parents and the atmosphere of mistrust the kids parents have created.

Are Harry and Meghan desperate for great grandmotherly love for their children or just a lucrative photo opportunity? I know what cynical me believes!

27 minutes ago, Gooseberry Crumble said:

Given the way Anne's son Peter Phillips was avoiding eye  contact with her while he and sister Zara were seeing them out of the cathedral last week and how Zaras husband Mike Tindall clearly loathes the pair of them I doubt very much they were there especially  given their attendance at Horse races that day!

Although the kids could have been taken to a party by a nanny.  But no, judging by the body language outside St Paul's I agree with you.

I would say the Queen cares in a family sense but isn't bothered or losing sleep about not seeing them because it's really on the parents and the atmosphere of mistrust the kids parents have created.

That's probably about right, but in her place I wouldn't be able to tolerate them at all.  Not after the things they said and did while PP was dying.  They must have made the last weeks of his life a torment. Unforgivable IMO.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Toast said:

Although the kids could have been taken to a party by a nanny.  But no, judging by the body language outside St Paul's I agree with you.

That's probably about right, but in her place I wouldn't be able to tolerate them at all.  Not after the things they said and did while PP was dying.  They must have made the last weeks of his life a torment. Unforgivable IMO.

I genuinely  still can't believe that after everything they have both said that they had the brass neck to accept an invitation to the celebrations and show up and even more so seemingly get miffed at their reception and  not being given better seats in the cathedral. Fortunately they are too transparent for their own good and the family was able  to manage the situation so they couldn't cause trouble. 

Having that Netflix contract and book deal means the family cannot safely have normal relations with them even if they wanted too.

Harry and Meghan are like a modern day  morality tale being played before us on the dangers of hubris,   overestimating your own value and importance and overplaying your hand. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Gooseberry Crumble said:

seemingly get miffed at their reception and  not being given better seats in the cathedral.

I'm in no doubt that they fucked off home early because they couldn't face being seen in the back seats at the other events :lol:

Shame, would have been fun to see more of him sulking, and how long she could keep the fake smile going.

• Haha 1