the_engineer

When will Harry and meghan divorce if at all?

When will Harry and meghan divorce if at all?  

75 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

4 hours ago, RoverAndOut said:

I actually came here to mention something else on the same theme. I'm confused as to what Harry is seeking to achieve? He ended the Oprah interview by stating he hoped to re-establish close relations with his father and brother and then came over for Prince Philip's funeral. There was an assumption that would be the first step in thawing the ice on the bombshells they'd dropped but instead he now seems to be stepping up his 'revelations', now claiming to be on a destructive spiral between the ages of 28 to 32, trying to block the pain out and calling out his dad for not being more supportive. How continuing to air your dirty laundry in public is supposed to heal rifts is beyond me, which suggests he has no intention of doing that at all. I'm also slightly concerned that during this incredibly difficult time when he was suffering with fragile mental health, we gave him a gun and sent him to Iraq. :huh:

I would suggest that, had his pow wow with Daddy and Wills gone well(ish) he may have wound his neck in a tad.

Clearly, it went fucking badly so the lad is going for broke.

He is a massive twat.

• Like 4

36 minutes ago, Lord Fellatio Nelson said:

I would suggest that, had his pow wow with Daddy and Wills gone well(ish) he may have wound his neck in a tad.

Clearly, it went fucking badly so the lad is going for broke.

He is a massive twat.

It does all have the air of desperation. "I'm not getting my way, so here's another thing you did to screw me up."  I'm not entirely sure what it is he wants though, he's currently got a free life to do what he wants in the sunshine of LA, with his wife and (soon to be) children and he also gets to keep his title, while doing nothing to warrant it. It is peculiar that the Royal Family has ruined his life yet he still wants to be the Duke of Sussex for some reason.

• Like 3

5 hours ago, RoverAndOut said:

I actually came here to mention something else on the same theme. I'm confused as to what Harry is seeking to achieve? He ended the Oprah interview by stating he hoped to re-establish close relations with his father and brother and then came over for Prince Philip's funeral. There was an assumption that would be the first step in thawing the ice on the bombshells they'd dropped but instead he now seems to be stepping up his 'revelations', now claiming to be on a destructive spiral between the ages of 28 to 32, trying to block the pain out and calling out his dad for not being more supportive. How continuing to air your dirty laundry in public is supposed to heal rifts is beyond me, which suggests he has no intention of doing that at all. I'm also slightly concerned that during this incredibly difficult time when he was suffering with fragile mental health, we gave him a gun and sent him to Iraq. :huh:

The only way he could have passed medical assessment for army is if he lied to on his medical at this rate.

Does anyone think he found out the royal family did have something to do with his mother's death and this is his revenge? Marry the most inappropriate girl ( no not her race,she has many bad characteristics her race not being a factor) and then milk his status to become financially independent?

Something changed! Maybe it was Meghan. I think it'll come out one day.

46 minutes ago, the_engineer said:

Does anyone think he found out the royal family did have something to do with his mother's death and this is his revenge? Marry the most inappropriate girl ( no not her race,she has many bad characteristics her race not being a factor) and then milk his status to become financially independent?

Something changed! Maybe it was Meghan. I think it'll come out one day.

He's been free to bugger off and do his own thing since his niece and nephews were born.  He's no longer the spare and has been shunted quite a way down the line of succession now.

As for the RF "having something to do with his mother's death", that's nonsense.  She died because she wasn't wearing a fucking seat belt.  She would also have avoided death that night if they'd done the sensible thing, just come out at the front of the hotel and given the paparazzi a wave and a photo opp as she had done many times before.  Or if she was not in the mood for that, stay in the hotel and have dinner there.   They died as a result of their own stupid decisions.

On 22/05/2021 at 00:13, RoverAndOut said:

It does all have the air of desperation. "I'm not getting my way, so here's another thing you did to screw me up."  I'm not entirely sure what it is he wants though, he's currently got a free life to do what he wants in the sunshine of LA, with his wife and (soon to be) children and he also gets to keep his title, while doing nothing to warrant it. It is peculiar that the Royal Family has ruined his life yet he still wants to be the Duke of Sussex for some reason.

I think the law of diminishing returns is starting to set in . In terms of public  impact, curiosity and outrage about any of their 'revelations' and claims  I think they are all reducing.  In short people are less bothered and interested and frankly  aren't all that ar**d .

They've now  shot their wad and much of their  credibility.

I suspect they both massively overplayed their hand and thought they were so popular  that post Oprah interview   public opinion would be massively on  their side forcing the royal family to give into their demands. 

Overestimating their own popularity  seems to have been a bit of an achilles heel for them.

Apparently they've been demoted on the royal website. Cue the SJW 'it is racist' brigade. 

Why do they still have their titles? They aren't in the royal family.

18 minutes ago, the_engineer said:

Apparently they've been demoted on the royal website. Cue the SJW 'it is racist' brigade. 

When Queenie goes they won't have.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, the_engineer said:

He's a Prince by birth, that can't be taken away, so it's probably better that they remain a non-royal Duke & Duchess.  Otherwise he reverts to being Prince Henry and I assume she could still be styled Princess Henry (not Princess Meghan!).  Princess sounds posher than Duchess, so best leave it be. 

And yeah, I'm getting heartily sick of being accused of racism any time I dare criticise someone whose ancestry may not be wholly white.  Why should people get a pass based on their racial background?  What's odd is that the accusers always assume that I'm white, where in fact they know nothing about my background.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Toast said:

He's a Prince by birth, that can't be taken away, so it's probably better that they remain a non-royal Duke & Duchess.  Otherwise he reverts to being Prince Henry and I assume she could still be styled Princess Henry (not Princess Meghan!).  Princess sounds posher than Duchess, so best leave it be. 

And yeah, I'm getting heartily sick of being accused of racism any time I dare criticise someone whose ancestry may not be wholly white.  Why should people get a pass based on their racial background?  What's odd is that the accusers always assume that I'm white, where in fact they know nothing about my background.

He could voluntarily  give up all of his titles  including  Prince  although of course we know that's unlikely  despite his claims about how terrible life as a royal is and how awful the family are . 

It's the duties and responsibilities  he is conflicted about  not the money,  privileges,  titles and paid security....

Bored of these shits. Cunt and Mrs Cunt. Fuck off you're doing no good for anyone bar yourselves, don't care anymore - oh wait, I never did.

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Toast said:

My God, you're a darkie!!

Disgraceful!:lol:

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, En Passant said:

Bored of these shits. Cunt and Mrs Cunt. Fuck off you're doing no good for anyone bar yourselves, don't care anymore - oh wait, I never did.

I don't think their doing themselves any favours either now. I can't imagine many people in the top circles they want to join in the USA  trusting them when they send surrogates like Gayle King onto television to say Meghans got receipts effectively trying to blackmail the royal family and the head of state of one of Americas key allies.

No I think they have shot themselves in the foot. They are a rapidly diminishing force burning off their shelf life in terms of Hollywood and public interest and sympathy. 

4 hours ago, the_engineer said:

They could voluntarily give them up and live as private  untitled citizens  but for some reason they are reluctant to...

11 hours ago, Gooseberry Crumble said:

They could voluntarily give them up and live as private  untitled citizens  but for some reason they are reluctant to...

tumblr_nmvudjEDrG1sopr3do1_500.gif

• Like 1

This thread in a nutshell:

F8FF6C3D-2362-4B77-BAD4-0EBBEDB397D4.thumb.jpeg.f8f9d0697d5f0fba4e5f918099098279.jpeg

• Like 1

5 hours ago, The Quim Reaper said:

This thread in a nutshell:

F8FF6C3D-2362-4B77-BAD4-0EBBEDB397D4.thumb.jpeg.f8f9d0697d5f0fba4e5f918099098279.jpeg

How original.

They are still cunts. Cunts who will probably bring up their kids to embrace their cunty ways. 

First kid's name has no relation to Royalty whatsoever. Second kid is named after the Queen and the Saint Diana.

I bet they didn't give Archie any royal names because he's black, the racist bastards!

• Haha 1

32 minutes ago, Windsor said:

How original.

They are still cunts. Cunts who will probably bring up their kids to embrace their cunty ways. 

First kid's name has no relation to Royalty whatsoever. Second kid is named after the Queen and the Saint Diana.

I bet they didn't give Archie any royal names because he's black, the racist bastards!

And they didn't include the child's black grandmother among the names, which is even more racist of them.

33 minutes ago, Toast said:

And they didn't include the child's black grandmother among the names, which is even more racist of them.

Its almost like they had confidence to abandon their royal ways when the first sprog dropped but with the second they came to realise they're fuck all without a title. 

• Haha 1

_118823895_star-nc.png

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Windsor said:

…the racist bastards!

The rest of your fruitcakery aside, you’re probably right about them being racist, after all, racism is rife within the royal family.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, The Quim Reaper said:

The rest of your fruitcakery aside, you’re probably right about them being racist, after all, racism is rife within the royal family.

Being accused of fruitcakery by an actual fruitcake. Bless. 

• Facepalm 1

On 05/06/2021 at 21:52, Toast said:

What's odd is that the accusers always assume that I'm white, where in fact they know nothing about my background.

Lightly toasted, nicely done or full on charcoal burnt?

1 hour ago, Grim Up North said:
On 05/06/2021 at 21:52, Toast said:

What's odd is that the accusers always assume that I'm white, where in fact they know nothing about my background.

Lightly toasted, nicely done or full on charcoal burnt?

Wholemeal, granary or sourdough? :lol:

I think I told this story elsewhere, but ...

My friend was married to an Indonesian chap, he's very dark-skinned and she's classic English rose colouring.  Someone at work asked her how dark her children were, or words to that effect - I can't remember exactly how it was phrased.   The next day my friend, efficient as always, brought in a Dulux paint chart.  No offence was intended or taken, and we all had a laugh about it.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Toast said:

Wholemeal, granary or sourdough? :lol:

I think I told this story elsewhere, but ...

My friend was married to an Indonesian chap, he's very dark-skinned and she's classic English rose colouring.  Someone at work asked her how dark her children were, or words to that effect - I can't remember exactly how it was phrased.   The next day my friend, efficient as always, brought in a Dulux paint chart.  No offence was intended or taken, and we all had a laugh about it.

Your friend sounds cool.

• Like 1