Bibliogryphon

Scavenger Hunt Bingo Deadpool III

This is pretty quick for the game to complete it's podium. It has taken just 1 month and 10 days since Banana won for An Fear Beag and gcreptile to join them. This is quicker than Round 2, which took 2 months and 10 days from my victory until Toast and gcreptile completed that podium too. In Round 1, it took just 18 days after Rotten Ali's win for John B. Anderson's death to put Death Impends, Toast and myself over the top in a tie for 2nd place (I didn't bother with countback since it didn't affect the winner). gcreptile was next to complete that game too, the 5th overall but with the third winning hit, and that came 3 months and a day after Rotten Ali's victory.

Interestingly, after 2020's Massacre of the Bond Stars, which saw 6 scoring deaths in the first 3 months of competition, and 10 in total before the game ended after just over 8 months, there has not been a scoring Bond death since, and both the others who have completed the game have done so via the All 5 Categories method, with a Eurovision death for AFB and a Space Flier for GCR.

I am working on a summary of where all the Scavenger Hunts currently stand, but I'll give it a bit of time - we need something to talk about when the first hit takes a while! (We were already 2 hits into Round 3 by now, and by the end of the month, we'd already had 5 scoring deaths!)

• Thanks 1

FWIW Frank Olivier becomes my 13th hit and 2nd solo