Crispy

Ronnie Biggs

Could he be the first death this year, after news today that he has suffered a major heart attack?

Report in today's London Evening Standard states from his friend that he is desperately ill. Prison sources state that Biggs is "stable"

Will he, won't he?

Good spot Crispy!

A spokesman apparently says:

"The initial diagnosis is a suspected heart attack with very heavy pneumonia" - Sounds like it could be a winning combination :)

Guest Guest

The pneumonia sounds like a trumpet call to gods waiting room.

"Angel number 3 please..."

Was that supposed to be an amusing play on words? It wasn't.

Stayin Alive (or are you just Stayin to your friends?) I think you need a bit more train-ing to improve your Ronnie Biggs jokes. Im sure his departure is not now long away.

Good news is that Ronnie has used the return portion of his hospital ticket and yesterday was readmitted this time with "dehydration and vomiting". That description reminds me of an evening with Mr Stats and others many years ago!

Bet you though I was on about Ronnie ! But no ...

For those who fondly remember Babylon 5, a coming of shadows for one cast member ...

http://www.b5tv.com/greatmaker/news/288/

Guest chingalingerling

dont worry michael. i got your back. they cant touch us

Guest SHUT UP!

MJ deserves to die. Anybody that wears white gloves and spins around while grabbing his crotch is truly insane, and would not be missed by the outside world. It'd be no surprise to anybody to find his pale white body dead on the floor one day. stupid chingalingerling....

Guest Guest_chingalingerling

you are right.. u rock peeps of the world. anybody deseves to dieeeeeeee. especially shut up. i will find you and hunt you down like a pig. you heman womanhater. you are going down b****

you are right.. u rock peeps of the world. anybody deseves to dieeeeeeee. especially shut up. i will find you and hunt you down like a pig. you heman womanhater. you are going down b****

What? A serious coherence deficiency in that outburst. I particularly like the "especially shut up" part. I've also never seen a pig hunt anything (apart from truffles) so unless the previous respondent has a prediliction for overpriced mushrooms I can't see adopting the hunting technique of our porcine friends will be overly helpful.

Sigh.

Another completely random arsehole.

And again they can't be bothered to find the right thread. I presume they're* whittering on about Michael Jackson.

*I say 'they're', but I suspect its just one arsehole posting under different names and answering his own insults. Just about sums him up.

Yes, of course :o

On the proviso that it is not you doing all the other posts too :unsure::P

On the proviso that it is not you doing all the other posts too

You mean The Four Horsemen really aren't four people posting as one? :unsure:

Damn. I pictured 'them' as some sort of equine-human siamese-quad hybrid. I was impressed with 'their' lack of typos, given that they'd have to type with 16 hooves an' all.

I pictured 'them' as some sort of equine-human siamese-quad hybrid.

It never did Janet Street Porter any harm :unsure:

Guest blackdeath
:lol: How is this man hanging on. Still trying to cheat justice ! Blackdeath

I heard that Satan was still decorating Ron's room....sucked his teeth and said "sorry Ronnie...won't be ready for another 7 weeks" :lol:

Guest blackdeath

;)

Any one out there got any up to date news about this hanger on ?

His lawyer said on the BBC this morning that Biggs is now unable to speak, having to be fed through a tube, and close to death, although that may be something to do with the fact that he's currently trying once again to get him released.

Guest The Four Donkeys of the Apocolyp

This arsehole is one of many from Belmarsh Prison that prevent ordinary decent people from getting treatment at the local hospital. My wife needed in-patient hospital treatment recently only to be denied it because they had no beds. Biggs was holding court with a few other of HMP's scumbags and the assembled rabble of the press were making themselves into a nuisance outside. I'd quite cheerfully pull his feeding pipe and remove his means of communication, paper and pencil apparently, before kicking his worthless ass onto the frst Varig flight "home" to Brasil where he can try and vie for medical care amoungst the dispossed on the streets. Oh and he can take that bastard of a "son" with him as well, I am sure they will find another prostitute to share their worthless lives with. Londons best known and finest scum expects us to clear us his mess. He could have tried work and paying taxes. Crucifiction's too good if you ask me, nail him up, that's what I say, nail him up!

I think the Monty Python quote at the end saved what could have been a rant worthy of a Daily Mail columnist, but could I politely request that you stop bastardising my moniker here - donkeys indeed, pshah!