Crispy

Ronnie Biggs

Guest Four Donkeys of the Apocolypse

Horses........horses are too good for you and far too dangerous, you'd only hurt yourself with horses so the nanny satan has decreed that it be donkeys from now on and count yourself lucky it was going to be New Forest Ponies but we went a bit short this year as they got sold off to the French again for burgers or something.

Indeed but unlike horses who you can run till they drop you can't do that to a donkey - sure footed and intelligent and as I recall the choice of Easter mount for "The King of the......................................."

Crucifiction

I'm going to steal this, hope that's all right.

OK its a fair cop.........I'll come quietly.

Yes, its time he popped off and stopped wasting the taxpayers money...

Guest tomm E Gunn

wish he'd hurry up

Reckon he'd last longer on the outside or inside? Mandela lasted bloody years on prison diet etc...

It's a fair point. He will be eating less no doubt in prison and there are some theories that eating less can prolong your life. Even so, and with this information in mind, he is still going to peg it ;)

He has previously suffered a series of strokes, minor heart attacks and contracted scabies

Scabies hardly seems worth mentioning, stacked up with the rest.

He has previously suffered a series of strokes, minor heart attacks and contracted scabies

Scabies hardly seems worth mentioning, stacked up with the rest.

Oh, I don't know. Lying in bed, after a heart attack, unable to move your hands to scratch the itch because of the paralysis from the stroke - I think scabies could become a major problem....

Now, apparently we have a major problem with headlice at the local school. Does anyone know if they travel well in the post - could just be the final straw? ;)

PS - Is it an arrestable offence to try to harvest head-lice from schoolgirls? And does anyone know if Ronnie still has hair?

Now, apparently we have a major problem with headlice at the local school.  Does anyone know if they travel well in the post - could just be the final straw?  ;)

PS - Is it an arrestable offence to try to harvest head-lice from schoolgirls?

You are a sick, sick bloke, Teddy. ;) It's no wonder Mrs. Teddy has the largest collection of rolling pins in the UK. (Besides, bacteria travel better.)

Is back in hospital............ 3rd time lucky? ;)

[Comment moved from main forum - DWB]

(Besides, bacteria travel better.)

I'm told anthrax causes all sorts of problems.

His son Michael said on Thursday that his father had been given anti-biotics after doctors found internal bleeding caused by ulcers.

Biggs has previously suffered a series of strokes, minor heart attacks and contracted scabies.

He cannot speak or walk unaided, is fed through a tube in his stomach and has been admitted to the Queen Elizabeth five times.

Michael Biggs told BBC Online: "The last time he was ill they released him from hospital early and he had to be rushed back, so I wouldn't be surprised if he has to go back again."

As a new registered bod to this site (read it for years, but only recently registered) I have to say the excitement that a Top 5 death could be imminent is very very exciting!

Indeed, you never forget your first time, just like your first Birdseye Supermousse or your first Chambourcy - just don't tell the children!

Anyway, in anticipation of this, here is my punt for the death headline:

Points failure for Biggs

or

Biggs Derailed

You got to get your pitch in early.

New Digs For Biggs.

My contentder for the headline is: [To be shouted while pinching your nose, tannoy like]

"Special Announcement: Number 2731 from Belmarsh is late!"

DWB :(

My ideas never seem to be as good in the morning, as they were when I thought of them after drinking the night before!