Crispy

Ronnie Biggs

You sad c**ts at least ronnie had a life and didn't sit around on his arse like you sad little fuckheads that frequent forums I hope I over hear one of you talking about this pathetic site in public i'll put you to the top of the list! Clickable Smilies what a pack of faggots.

While you're here my little Opal Fruit, would you mind telling me what sort of life Myra had?

You sad c**ts at least ronnie had a life and didn't sit around on his arse like you sad little fuckheads that frequent forums I hope I over hear one of you talking about this pathetic site in public i'll put you to the top of the list! Clickable Smilies what a pack of faggots.

Why don't you try the forum at:

www.peoplewho'veseenlockstockandtwosmokingbarrelsandthinkthey'rewellhard.com

They have the Cray brothers smilies and both Ronnie and Reggie look really angry and masculine.

And not gay.

He's still a crim that has to come back UK and use my tax money 'cause the reaper is calling. I'll ram one up your poop chute if I find out you are "unregistered" shirt lifter B)

I say let him go. What harm can the old man do. Who really cares what he has done in the past, hes a dying man, and he should be with his family! i just hope his family get him out of jail, and back home where he should be.

I agree with you. He is a dying man, unable to talk or feed himself and is pretty much confined to a wheelchair.

It looks like Ronnie Biggs will finally be given a chance to appeal against his jail sentence. Considering his frail health, it might not make much of a difference, as he could be dead by the time that appeal goes through.

Biggs Gets Appeal and May go Free In Weeks

30 years does seem an awfully long sentence for what he did. Not that he actually served anything like as much.

If it still makes a difference to him even in his sorry condition that he gets out of prison then he must be expecting to keep going for a bit.

He is harmless and probably more of a burden to the taxpayer in prison than he would be out.

I wonder if he ever got that pint he was after?

I wonder if he ever got that pint he was after?

If he did i guess it was the birthday boys big gift.

Freedom????

A last desperate attempt?

It may be a desperate attempt but i'am sure Biggs isen't

thinking it's his last. I figure he wants to stay alive for the

next couple of years. Iam sure if he werent planning to he most likely

wouldent make so much of a move to have him takin out of jail.

But then again it's not always what he wants.. ;)

And when Ronnie Biggs finally takes his last breath and it

is reported on the dl i think the best phrase would be

just as a suggestion "It's Biggs" or "It doesen"t get Bigger then this" :unsure:

Freedom????

A last desperate attempt?

He doesn't sound at all well. Maybe the stress brought on by this latest bid will finish him off.

Guest Guest_deadornot

Ronnie Biggs was on the real radio wind ups not a long tome ago trying to get him to advertise British Rail

He could well die this year because his health has gone flop on the street where he could be soon for all we know?

Will he die or shall he just be the fish that swims out the net?

The sock that escapes the laundry?

If it was for British Rail then it must have been from before 1997 (when the final stages of privatisation ended). It was probably an old recording, he won't have done anything like that recently.

1994 or 1995 some time around then

c**ts to much for you is poofy c_*_*_t_s

like i care what u have to say so talkto the bin bag

Guest i expect no less

why on earth is Ronnie Biggs listed as "ambassador" on this forum ? Ambassador for what exactly ? robbers ? thieves? criminals? I suggest a better description is in order.

I expect no less.

Putting down 'Criminal', 'Robber' or 'theif' would just be plain boring. As would 'Old Criminal', 'Old Robber' or 'Old theif'.

Windsor has a point.

If his description was anything else it

woulden't be as "what's the word" intriguing.

+ it brings some humour. :huh:

i dont see why an elderly man who robbed a train many years ago who has lived abroad for ages needs to go to prison for life.

i dont see why an elderly man who robbed a train many years ago who has lived abroad for ages needs to go to prison for life.

Because he must be punished. He had the oppertunity to die a free man but he came back didn't he?

Guest Guest
:angel4: Any Day now i think will be gone before august i think prob the 26th July around 8pm stay tuned!!!!!

Guest no

You are mistaken. He will die at 9 pm on that day. :angel4:

You are mistaken. He will die at 9 pm on that day. :o

By any chance, you two wouldn't happen to be bent* prison guards plotting to finish off Mr. Biggs would you?

*as in the term 'bent copper'.