Paul Bearer

The deaD of 2023

Ronald Mehlich born in Strzelce Opolskie died aged 54, he was a Polish athlete who specialized in sprint hurdles. He represented his country at the 1997 World Championships as well as two World Indoor Championships.
He has personal bests of 13.44 seconds outdoors (Katowice 1997) and 7.61 seconds indoors (Valencia 1998).

https://pzla.pl/aktualnosci/13622-nie-zyje-ronald-mehlich

Ronald Mehlich nie żyje. Wybitny lekkoatleta zmarł w wieku 54 lat

• Facepalm 1

19 minutes ago, Deathrow66 said:

I’ll let this one on.  @Deathrow66, read through the forums before you post the deaths on this thread. You’re already on mod preview with a possible ban coming up. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

The grim reaper has been going insane for the past two days. This is a literal rampage. The Smothers brother, the Korean actor guy, the Glock dude, Jacques Delors, the Kohls guy, and David Leland are all dead. I'm guessing the ol' GRIM reaper procrastinated until the last week.

• Facepalm 1

15 minutes ago, Paul Bearer said:

Already posted...... Final warning. 

To be fair the BBC did send a push notification about it this morning - push notifications normally did indicate content that has just been published. 

• Like 1

Gretna High School basketball coach Brad Feeken has died of brain cancer:

https://www.ketv.com/article/gretna-basketball-coach-dies-from-complications-with-cancer/46256197

Yes, yes, not important at all. But he was actually the last switch I made before I submitted my DDP teams. I had him on my 3rd team before I then decided that I wouldn't accept high school coaches in my pools. And the DDP probably wouldn't accept him either.

I suspect he might have been on Deathrace teams.

1 hour ago, BrothersGrims666 said:

WWE legend Killer Khan who wrestled Hulk Hogan & Andre the Giant dies aged 76 after suffering ruptured artery

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/25199873/killer-khan-masashi-ozawa-japan-wrestler-dies?utm_source=sharebar_app&utm_medium=sharebar_app&utm_campaign=sharebar_app_article

Are you Deathrow66 in disguise? 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Paul Bearer said:

Are you Deathrow66 in disguise? 

Who u talking about no idea 

I just posted a news link about a death that's all

• Haha 2

12 hours ago, BrothersGrims666 said:

Who u talking about no idea 

I just posted a news link about a death that's all

In the exact same way as Deathrow66

• Thanks 1

Artemis Theriaki was born in Patra and died in Ρίο, she was a Greek weightlifter who died on 31 December at the age of 37, she was a multiple Greek champion and record holder, member of the national team, in 2006 she was declared Greek women's champion with 69 kg, breaking his previous performance, lifting 84 kg in the deadlift, 96 kg in the zette and 180 kg total. In the same year, at the European Union Championships in La Coruña, he won the bronze medal in the 69 kg by lifting 81 kg in the deadlift, 98 in the zette and 179 in total. In 2007 he won six medals under 63 kg at the Panhellenic championship

https://www.zougla.gr/sports/a8limata/efyge-apo-ti-zoi-i-artemis-theriaki/

312314.jpg