Slave to the Grave

The Osmonds

Mr Gunjaman, that is awesome. Your talents are wasted on this forum.

it's so predictable for americans to predict imperfection about the human condition (yeah, this is probably over the head of ANYONE who would log on to this site)...

Most of us wouldn't know. Bruno and Banshees, if I catch you trying to predict the imperfection of the human condition I'll call homeland security.

this (the osmonds) is a wonderful family who in the face of competing with groups from the early 70's who were biting heads off bats said , "we don't even wanna compete with that!"...

No, only The Jackson Five. At the time Michael was still black and still sane, whereas The Osmonds married their cousins and betrothed the lovely Maree to a randy old goat more than twice her age.

i saw 40, 000 screaming teenage bitches going crazy for these guys in "72...

I fail to see how going to Crufts has anything to do with The Toothen Ones. Who won best in show?

make fun all you want...

Thanks.

they are the reason I got into rock and f**ked your mom and sister....

Mum maybe, but I'd be very surprised. Sister don't think so, unless it was my brother in drag. Isn't getting into rock 'n' roll through The Osmonds a bit like getting into drugs through a laxative advert?

pussies go along with the status quo...

Don't mock the Quo until you've seen them live. The guitar solo from 'Rockin all over the world' would poo all over 'Crazy horses' (the only thing they did even half way to resembling a decent song).

real rockers go with their hearts...which is what these guys did...

No, they went with the kind old family friend Andy Williams, sleepovers but no Jesus Juice. Pushy parents had nothing to do with it. No really.

persecute them all you want....

Again, thanks.

your wives got creamy for them way before they settled for your big fat f****n' asses....

Wives? We're not all Mormons you know.

F**k you....

I'm going to sound like a sychophant but, thanks again.

don't be scared to be individual...

Like Donny's solo career?

i f**ked your mom, too!...

Yeah, yeah, right after you saw 40,000 screaming bitches and got into rock.

blah!...

Finally some sense.

I hope I've covered everything, any questions?

I think you took this post a little too far Gunjaman..

As you can see here Windsors posts were a lot alike

length wise in the Pete Doherty thread - Which that's

what triggered it to close.

http://www.deathlist.net/forums/index.php?...30405entry30405

Guest VCJ
it's so predictable for americans to predict imperfection about the human condition (yeah, this is probably over the head of ANYONE who would log on to this site)...this (the osmonds) is a wonderful family who in the face of competing with groups from the early 70's who were biting heads off bats said , "we don't even wanna compete with that!"...i saw 40, 000 screaming teenage bitches going crazy for these guys in "72...make fun all you want...they are the reason I got into rock and f**ked your mom and sister....pussies go along with the status quo...real rockers go with their hearts...which is what these guys did...persecute them all you want....your wives got creamy for them way before they settled for your big fat f****n' asses....F**k you....don't be scared to be individual...i f**ked your mom, too!...blah!...

YOU WISH! You know what they say about those who boast.........

Following Alan's apparently successful goat serum treatment for his M.S., it would appear that Merrill is using a coriander and dill garnish to treat his diabeties.

I wish them well, although my, 'any one Osmond' pick on H.'s DP is looking like a bad choice.

A story here that Marie Osmond may have attempted suicide.

Guest marie o

Don't believe everything you read in that rag The National Enquirer or on the news

I am FINE ......... so none of you have had an allergic reaction to meds ??

Don't believe everything you read in that rag The National Enquirer or on the news

I am FINE ......... so none of you have had an allergic reaction to meds ??

the only reaction I have to meds is when I'm depressed

Marie, I once had a girlfriend who insisted on playing an entire album of yours.

Trust me, you were never fine!

Guest JDR

According to his book, Merrill is the one who tried to commit suicide.

Jimmy IS the one in the family with all the money. He owns many businesses and was the one who put together Michael Jackson's huge world tour in the 80s after Thriller came out.

Donny has had many successful endeavors, including a top 8 song last year, and is currently playing the part of Gaston in Beauty and the Beast on Broadway.

Marie has made a fortune with her dolls and continues to be the chairwoman of "Children's Miracle Network", which her mother started in the early 70s.

The Rewind Tour. Showaddywaddy, The Osmonds, David Essex and David Cassidy, preparing to hit Britain next year. I mean, I know that sh*t in Iraq is out of order but surely we don't deserve this! If anyone has mental strength beyond the norm they could turn up and check out the relative health of those on stage.

The Rewind Tour. Showaddywaddy, The Osmonds, David Essex and David Cassidy, preparing to hit Britain next year. I mean, I know that sh*t in Iraq is out of order but surely we don't deserve this! If anyone has mental strength beyond the norm they could turn up and check out the relative health of those on stage.

Showaddywaddy - perhaps a farewell tour before some members go for a little walk under the moon of death :)

Indeed DBF, I'd heard a rumour of throat cancer for singer Dave Bartram but couldn't find any hard evidence to link here. Do you know more than me?

Indeed DBF, I'd heard a rumour of throat cancer for singer Dave Bartram but couldn't find any hard evidence to link here. Do you know more than me?

The singer's got throat cancer? What are they going to play, Marcel Marceau covers?

Couldn't find anything about fatal illness and Dave, but on wikipedia I found the the following: -

Quote:

"Members of Showaddywaddy still campaign tirelessly for the welfare of orphan children in the town of Hastings, in Kent"

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Showaddywaddy

I never knew that Hastings had such a serious orphan problem :skull:

I would suggest that SWW's place in Heaven is assured for this sterling work, after all they were only three steps away from it back in the '70's :pop:

Couldn't find anything about fatal illness and Dave, but on wikipedia I found the the following: -

Quote:

"Members of Showaddywaddy still campaign tirelessly for the welfare of orphan children in the town of Hastings, in Kent"

I would suggest that SWW's place in Heaven is assured for this sterling work, after all they were only three steps away from it back in the '70's :pop:

Madonna could have adopted a kid from Hastings instead of Malawi.

Quote:

Madonna could have adopted a kid from Hastings instead of Malawi.

I'm sure Madonna would have insisted on a receipt for the Malawi kid. When she gets bored she can take the child back and head for Hastings...

Re Bartram's throat cancer, my source wasn't exactly official. More the case of overhearing a couple of old lasses in a post office discussing a gig and how 'he's singing pretty well considerin' ,that cancer could've seen him off.' I wasn't paying that much attention although when I realised said gig had been at a biggish venue I listened harder. The cancer - supposedly - was mouth/throat or summat that could've ended a singing career and the band in question were definitely Showaddywaddy and the overheard conversation was last Saturday. I'm not sure which member we're discussing cos when I approached the lasses and said; 'Which of them sad bastards is gonna cark it, then.' they got abusive and hit me with a rolled up newspaper. I'd assumed from the general nature of the conversation they were discussing the lead singer, i.e. Dave Bartram.

Bit of an update - Little Jimmy Osmond was on Radio 2 this afternoon and said that Alan, who has MS, "really isn't too well" at the moment, and he didn't sound very positive at all.

Do we have a Mormon version of :lol: ?

Damn shame if he's not too well. Tickets for that Rewind tour are flying out of the box offices, seriously. Be interesting to see how many are returned if The Osmonds pull out of it.

Damn shame if he's not too well. Tickets for that Rewind tour are flying out of the box offices, seriously. Be interesting to see how many are returned if The Osmonds pull out of it.

According to The Osmonds website (scroll down a bit to find the Rewind Tour), it's only Wayne, Jay and Jimmy who are taking part.

Those three aren't The Osmonds, bloody hell; when is a tribute band not a tribute band, eh?

It would appear that they are still going strong. Although not all looking quite as well as they used to; but then who is?