Famous singer had lupus and leukaemia. Has been sick for most of her adult life. Well likely be hearing alot about her in the future.

I’m skeptical. Reading up on her she strikes me as a hypochondriac/attention seeker. A read through of the “Health” sub section on her Wiki is extraordinary – she seems to have been diagnosed with several new conditions every year since 2015. I don’t believe you can be that unlucky. Just seems like bs to me.

The BBC article says “although the 29 year old did not identify her conditions, she hinted in an Instagram…” and that for me is a red flag. Nobody close to her can come out and says she’s not being honest cos she hasn’t explicitly said anything.

• Like 8

She also has bipolar if I remember correctly.

Edit - Been treated for the following in past/present

• Bipolar disorder
  • Endometriosis
  • Ehlers-Danlos syndromes
  • Sjogren's syndrome
  • Mast cell activation syndrome
  • Lupus
  • Leukaemia
  • Like 2

5 hours ago, Ulitzer95 said:

I’m skeptical. Reading up on her she strikes me as a hypochondriac/attention seeker. A read through of the “Health” sub section on her Wiki is extraordinary – she seems to have been diagnosed with several new conditions every year since 2015. I don’t believe you can be that unlucky. Just seems like bs to me.

The BBC article says “although the 29 year old did not identify her conditions, she hinted in an Instagram…” and that for me is a red flag. Nobody close to her can come out and says she’s not being honest cos she hasn’t explicitly said anything.

Eh. This still justifies the existence of this thread because now whenever she fakes a new illness people can post it here instead taking up space in other places.

5 hours ago, Charles De Gaulle said:

Famous singer had lupus and leukaemia. Has been sick for most of her adult life. Well likely be hearing alot about her in the future.

She ain't ever gettin' older.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Charles De Gaulle said:

Eh. This still justifies the existence of this thread because now whenever she fakes a new illness people can post it here instead taking up space in other places.

I wasn't questioning the existence of this thread.

Halsey is actually a unique for me on one of my DDP theme teams, so I've been keeping a close eye on any rumors of ill health. This recent video isn't too concerning. Definitely won't live another 10-20 years, but could feasibly still be around in 2026 or so: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nNZnfAJR_d4

19 minutes ago, tracy said:

Halsey is actually a unique for me on one of my DDP theme teams, so I've been keeping a close eye on any rumors of ill health. This recent video isn't too concerning. Definitely won't live another 10-20 years, but could feasibly still be around in 2026 or so: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nNZnfAJR_d4

Ah, if it really was Brett Halsey :(

• Confused 1