Guest Banshees Scream

The Deathline

Guest Banshees Scream

Since 1997 the deathline gives the month the person who died the date and the cause of death but since lord calaghan and now the pope no causes of death were written?

A very good friend of mine used to trade as an undertaker. He opined that everyone died of the same thing, "short o' breath"

Perhaps you would care to assist the Deathlist by doing some research on the causes of death and letting us know.

Perhaps you would care to assist the Deathlist by doing some research on the causes of death and letting us know.

:ph34r:

Dem's fightin' words.

Anyways, the reason they probably have yet to update it is because it's much to early to actually specify the reason.

Dem's fightin' words.

Anyways, the reason they probably have yet to update it is because it's much to early to actually specify the reason.

I second that.

Well updated now - interesting Jim Callaghan's Cause of Death has not been reported and as for the Pope - well who's to know what go finally got him :ph34r:

Well updated now - interesting Jim Callaghan's Cause of Death has not been reported and as for the Pope - well who's to know what go finally got him :o

It's my understanding that he was aborted. :ph34r:

Well updated now - interesting Jim Callaghan's Cause of Death has not been reported and as for the Pope - well who's to know what go finally got him :ph34r:

I think it was organ failures, or, as Mr. 7 said, aborted.

Guest IYG

Pretty much everything LOL. :ph34r:

Only 1987-1996 to do now Grim Reaper, sir, I mean, ghost, Mort, whatever name you want to go by. :o

Being a romantic I would like to think that Jim Callaghan died of a broken heart, as his wife had died 11 days before him.

Being a romantic I would like to think that Jim Callaghan died of a broken heart, as his wife had died 11 days before him.

I guess that's a nice way of saying he died rather than telling the truth :o

My little picture hasn't appeared near my name - How do I get it there, sorry if this question has been asked and answered a million times.

Guest IYG

I guess that means Cronkite really couldn't stand his wife. :o

I guess that means Cronkite really couldn't stand his wife. :o

*drums*

My little picture hasn't appeared near my name - How do I get it there, sorry if this question has been asked and answered a million times.

Do you mean your avatar? I can see your avatar and it's splendid.

Do you mean your avatar? I can see your avatar and it's splendid.

Yours is great too! :ph34r:

OK, how long has that Deathline been at the top of the front page, and why did I only just see it this evening?