Mr Stats

World's Oldest

14 minutes ago, Ulitzer95 said:

Why are you telling us about a random supercentenarian claimant who died over 4 months ago? And more importantly, why don't you fuck off to the 110 Club Forum? Have they banned you for being a pain?

The biggest pain on these forums is YOU. I'm sure your mommy and poppy must be verrrrry proud of the types of comments you post here, sweetheart. I think it's time for baby to grow up and get a REAL job:clap:*smooch smooch smooch*

• Like 1
  • Facepalm 2

7 minutes ago, lay_kulast95 said:

The biggest pain on these forums is YOU. I'm sure your mommy and poppy must be verrrrry proud of the types of comments you post here, sweetheart. I think it's time for baby to grow up and get a REAL job:clap:*smooch smooch smooch*

He's got a point though. Also why are you posting links from Facebook? Even if what your posting were relevant, it would've been posted 4 months ago :blink:

• Like 1

Go easy on Kulast, he *knows people*.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3
  • Facepalm 1

14 minutes ago, The Great Cornholio said:

He's got a point though. Also why are you posting links from Facebook? Even if what your posting were relevant, it would've been posted 4 months ago :blink:

Researchers had not been able to find a source for her death. I was the first one who found it today. 

• Like 1
  • Facepalm 1

59 minutes ago, lay_kulast95 said:

Researchers had not been able to find a source for her death. I was the first one who found it today. 

Because Facebook is such a credible source...

• Facepalm 1

2 minutes ago, The Great Cornholio said:

Because Facebook is such a credible source...

Its not as good as LQ or GRG, but what else do you suggest Einstein?

• Like 1
  • Facepalm 1

8 minutes ago, lay_kulast95 said:

Its not as good as LQ or GRG, but what else do you suggest Einstein?

News sources?

• Facepalm 1

1 minute ago, The Great Cornholio said:

News sources?

Sometimes the family does not wish to report the person's death via news sources, and chooses to report it through social media because it is easier and less of a burden. But I'm sure you knew this because you're the expert... right?

• Like 1
  • Facepalm 1

16 minutes ago, The Great Cornholio said:

LOL

Screenshot 2024-01-17 at 01.24.39.png

Wooooooow dude, real mature... Very low to post screenshots of messages in the private chat. It's actually one of the unwritten rules. Go back to primary/elementary school and learn some manners and respect. You must be one of the most disrespectful little critters I've ever encountered on a forum. You just proved yourself too immature for the internet with that post. Good job hon

• Haha 2

I think Kulast just lost an argument to Kenny McCormick, which frankly is a bit like losing a beauty contest to Andrew Lloyd Webber.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3
  • Sad 1
  • Facepalm 2

9 hours ago, TQR said:

Go easy on Kulast, he *knows people*.

The fact that he’s reacted to this with a “thanks” suggests he doesn’t even know you’re taking the piss. :rolleyes:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Facepalm 1

8 hours ago, The Great Cornholio said:

LOL

Screenshot 2024-01-17 at 01.24.39.png

I got one of these too.

IMG_4849.jpeg

• Haha 2
  • Facepalm 1

1 minute ago, Ulitzer95 said:

I got one of these too.

IMG_4849.jpeg

And neither of you were brave enough to continue insulting me in the private chat... hmmmmmm. Just goes to show what kind of creatures you guys are... 

"...like REAL men..." :lol::lol::lol:

• Haha 3
  • Facepalm 1

You're both cowards. You'll only insult me on the public forum because you have "backup". But in a private chat where it's just me and you, you won't say a word, because you don't have your "dumb little buddies" to cheer you on. Facts...

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, lay_kulast95 said:

You're both cowards. You'll only insult me on the public forum because you have "backup". But in a private chat where it's just me and you, you won't say a word, because you don't have your "dumb little buddies" to cheer you on. Facts...

Checkmate

IMG_4850.jpeg

• Haha 14

Is anyone concerned about Juan Perez Mora case?What are the chances for a man to live over 114.5 years? this is unlikely. It is much more likely to be around 90-100 years old. this explains the slight variations in his physical state and appearance relative to a supercentenarian. He reminds me a lot of the Indian Fauja Singh who, coming from a third-world country, claims to be decades older, so today he has found himself at the incredible age of a 112-year-old man in a fairly good physical condition. Juan comes from a poor country with a life expectancy for men today of only 66 years, that is 48+ years less than his supposed age. Statistically, this makes his age and claim even more improbable

the age of 115 years for men is statistically the same as the age of 118 or 119 years for women. We can see a woman getting from 90 to 100 with very slight variations in  physical shape but this is impossible for ages 108-118 or 109-119.I really wonder if the venezuelan archives and the venezuelan government can be trusted with the scientific documentation of juan's age and if validators have really taken into account all possibilities.

• Facepalm 7

They're coming outta the goddamn walls!

• Haha 9

Unfortunately, we have never seen the relevant documents that prove Juan's age in the public domain. Fauja also claimed a very advanced age for which supposed age records in marathons were being recorded. I am gonna use a more extreme example but if the government of north korea claimed that while it has a very low life expectancy it has the oldest person in the world with an incredible age difference compared to other developed countries would you say that this is really possible? What level of preservation and security of government records is kept in venezuela and especially in remote rural areas like the one juan lives in? It's  not like he lives in a big city. A large number of validations doesn't mean they are of good quality too. Where is the actual scientific community to examine these claims based on hard evidence?

• Facepalm 3

21 minutes ago, PLANet said:

Unfortunately, we have never seen the relevant documents that prove Juan's age in the public domain. Fauja also claimed a very advanced age for which supposed age records in marathons were being recorded. I am gonna use a more extreme example but if the government of north korea claimed that while it has a very low life expectancy it has the oldest person in the world with an incredible age difference compared to other developed countries would you say that this is really possible? What level of preservation and security of government records is kept in venezuela and especially in remote rural areas like the one juan lives in? It's  not like he lives in a big city. A large number of validations doesn't mean they are of good quality too. Where is the actual scientific community to examine these claims based on hard evidence?

Here's Juan's birth records that are indexed online

https://www.familysearch.org/ark:/61903/1:1:6Z5D-CF6J

Here's the online information for Juan's ID card

https://www.dateas.com/es/persona_venezuela/perez-mora-juan-vicente-13031347

Unbelievable... do you need more???

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, lay_kulast95 said:

Here's Juan's birth records that are indexed online

https://www.familysearch.org/ark:/61903/1:1:6Z5D-CF6J

Here's the online information for Juan's ID card

https://www.dateas.com/es/persona_venezuela/perez-mora-juan-vicente-13031347

I'd like his phone number for a hang out.

• Haha 6

8 minutes ago, lay_kulast95 said:

Yes please, what’s his favourite type of cheese?

• Facepalm 1

Nonsense. His age is validated by multiple organisations.

• Thanks 1

Yes, exactly like Puma85 said. His age is validated by LQ, GRG, LAS, and GWR. Several of the most accurate organizations in the world. I think PLANet is trolling. I don't think anyone is THAT mindblind to Juan's case.

• Like 1