VileBody

"Sir" Clive Woodentop

I know this is not a sports forum, but I would like SCW on a deathlist for next year for dropping Gavin.

I know we always tell the ranters that the purpose of this site is not to wish death on anyone, but I'd like to make an exception.

Gutless English tw*t....

I know this is not a sports forum, but I would like SCW on a deathlist for next year for dropping Gavin.

I know we always tell the ranters that the purpose of this site is not to wish death on anyone, but I'd like to make an exception.

Gutless English tw*t....

Didn't Michael Jackson also drop Gavin?

Didn't Michael Jackson also drop Gavin?

and surely it's only a matter of time before Charlotte Church does the same

Funny you should say that - the wife thinks he's one of the "happy" people...

He can't be 'happy'...he's Welsh.

He can't be 'happy'...he's Welsh.

Ignorance is bliss isn't it?

When I was at school "Happy" was a colloquialism for "A bit simple" (it was derived from the Hertfordshire Achievement Project or HAP, studied for by the "less academically gifted" hence Happy) so in that respect he might be one of the happy people...........

When I was at school "Happy" was a colloquialism for "A bit simple" (it was derived from the Hertfordshire Achievement Project or HAP, studied for by the "less academically gifted" hence Happy) so in that respect he might be one of the happy people...........

Which reinforces Anubis' argument that

He can't be 'happy'... he's Welsh.
:D

I mean she thinks Woodward is an uphill gardner, not Henson, for God's sake...She's got this complex theory that Gavin turned down the bald one's loathsome advances and that's why he's been dropped. But then she's from Glamorgan....

I mean she thinks Woodward is an uphill gardner, not Henson, for God's sake...She's got this complex theory that Gavin turned down the bald one's loathsome advances and that's why he's been dropped. But then she's from Glamorgan....

I would have thought that being a 'chutney ferret' in a rugby team must be like working in a bank. All that lovely money around, but you can't touch it.

I would have thought that being a 'chutney ferret' in a rugby team must be like working in a bank. All that lovely money around, but you can't touch it.

You can touch it all day long if you like, you just can't take it home with you to meet your parents.

And on a similar theme... Definition of a rugby scrum: One man, shoving four men's heads up three men's bums.

Well anyway - the tw*t got what he deserved

RIP Lions Tour 2005.....

RIP Lions Tour 2005.....

Good shout VB. Clearly a man who's far too clever for his own good. Didn't Wales just win the 6 Nations, not England?

And the geniuses that be deemed him worthy of a knighthood? I'd have thought Wilkinson, Johnson or even the likes of Dallaglio or Robinson (Jason, not that muppet Andy) would have been far more deserving as they actually did something on the pitch.

I bet the Southampton fans can hardly wait......

My brother-in-law is a life-long Saints fan and is not happy! Never mind, he still has some quality away trips to look forward to this year!

DWB :rip:

I see the latest Woodward/England whinge-fest is now in full cry. Apparently they (ie Alisdair Campbell) put together a 20 minute slide-show bitch about the O'Driscoll tackle for their press conference. Might have been a better use of your time if you'd looked at why you got utterly stuffed.

Oh yes, I remember: it was selecting a bunch of geriatrics and has-beens who peaked 2 years ago (and who scraped home in the World Cup with classic English miserable, negative rugby plus a freak who could kick 15 yards further than anyone else).

Maybe next week he'll play Campbell and this bloody lawyer he brought along at centre....

Stop the bloody whinging and put the bloody Welsh on!

OK - I'll go and have a lie down....

I see the latest Woodward/England whinge-fest is now in full cry.  Apparently they (ie Alisdair Campbell) put together a 20 minute slide-show bitch about the O'Driscoll tackle for their press conference.  Might have been a better use of your time if you'd looked at why you got utterly stuffed.

I think the man's (Clive) a genius. All the harping on about the O'Driscoll tackle and not a word about the man banned for biting. Only a truly brilliant mind could deflect the attention in such an underhanded manner.

Go Saints!!!

plus a freak who could kick 15 yards further than anyone else

I thought Henson was Welsh... (Gavin, not Jim)

RIP Lions Tour 2005.....

I was right....