Deadornot

Bush's Chance

Will George W Bush be assassinated?  

47 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I voted yes because I so hope my wish will come true & this arsehole will get blown away.

I voted yes because I so hope my wish will come true & this arsehole will get blown away.

As Inar so rightly points out, it wouldn't make much difference if he got shot. He is simply the young, pleasant, honest and caring figurehead of the Party.

Hardly the brains of the organisation.

And if he died it would only raise sympathy for the other hypocritical, crusading, messaianic "democracy" evangelists.

Best thing (assuming he isn't going to publicly apologise for himself anytime soon) would be when he leaves office in a couple of years that he is quietly and efficiently lobotomised.

Again.

[GWB] is simply the young, pleasant, honest and caring figurehead of the Party.

My sarcasm meter blew a fuse on that sentence. :devil:

A mod is not a Tomato.

Probably.

There's no way of knowing, I'm afraid. Have we ever seen one?

regards,

Hein

My sarcasm meter blew a fuse on that sentence. :devil:

I was using Mr Brimley's words, as it happens.

We still don't have a smilie for sarcasm.

Any suggestions?

A mod is not a Tomato.

Probably.

There's no way of knowing, I'm afraid. Have we ever seen one?

regards,

Hein

Not I. Perhaps on Judgement Day.

I don't think any of them live anywhere I'm likely to want to go.

Best thing (assuming he isn't going to publicly apologise for himself anytime soon) would be when he leaves office in a couple of years that he is quietly and efficiently lobotomised.

That already happened. Of course in a rare and somewhat strange twist, the removed lobe grew back for the umpteenth time and Fearless George returned stronger and more powerful than ever, causing one Sandra Day O'Connor to leap from her seat on The Supreme Court and hand the rings of the Moschella Mobile to the love child of Robert Bork who was unfairly passed over for his justice robe back in 1987. May little Corky Bork do what her daddy never got to do.

11_bork.jpg

How could anyone not trust this man?

My sarcasm meter blew a fuse on that sentence. :)

I was using Mr Brimley's words, as it happens.

Ah, that explains it. My trusted Mark IV worked fine on his post, but the sarcasm density in yours caused a dangerous spike.

We still don't have a smilie for sarcasm.

Any suggestions?

Tricky. The description of :devil: (rolleyes) can be interpreted as such, but the picture isn't very sarcastic. This web page suggests :-> . Unfortunately, this forum doesn't translate that to a pretty picture.

[de man met de fan]

:pop:

regards,

Hein

And how many staunch Republicans are there in Michigan anyway?

No numbers are given but here is a visual guide to the distribution of votes and seats won for the Democrats/Republicans in the 2004 election.

Guest IYG
And how many staunch Republicans are there in Michigan anyway?

No numbers are given but here is a visual guide to the distribution of votes and seats won for the Democrats/Republicans in the 2004 election.

Are those ink pictures like the ones they use in therapy? What if I give the wrong answer? :devil:

As Inar so rightly points out, it wouldn't make much difference if he got shot. He is simply the young, pleasant, honest and caring figurehead of the Party.

Hardly the brains of the organisation.

And if he died it would only raise sympathy for the other hypocritical, crusading, messaianic "democracy" evangelists.

Again.

I know it wouldn't make much difference politically if he got shot but my reasons are PERSONAL

If Bush does die in office its bound to be something silly such as chocking on a potato chip or something. The only way I can see an assassination happening is in a JFK conspiracy scenario. But then again the 'potato chip' death would be a fitting end to his presidency.

(How many more must I post to get off this dreadful statis of 'Pointless Ranter'?!)

If Bush does die in office its bound to be something silly such as chocking on a potato chip or something. The only way I can see an assassination happening is in a JFK conspiracy scenario. But then again the 'potato chip' death would be a fitting end to his presidency.

(How many more must I post to get off this dreadful statis of 'Pointless Ranter'?!)

Why a"Potato Chip" I think it was a pretzel a couple years back.

Guest the forth riech ring any bells?

they managed to steam in at the last minuit in ww2 and take all the glory, then they inherited all the technology and the science that was tortured out of the jews and now there taking over the world with there "woa is me" bollox thinking that they have a right to piss on the worlds door step just because they pissed off the wrong kind of people and got there fingers burnt. and just for the record, you didn't win your independence, we conceded it to you because we needed our troops to fight in another part of the world that was more omportant so spin that record dj, i wanna dance :lol:

i wanna dance :o

Bloody hell, what happened to interpuction? :lol:

regards,

Hein

As I was saying, if Bush does die in office its bound to be something silly such as chocking on a pretzel or something. The only way I can see an assassination happening is in a JFK conspiracy scenario. But then again the 'pretzel' death would be a fitting end to his presidency.

Forgive my error, must have slipped my mind - I'm sure the correction will make all the difference.

No problem. Potatoes are topical.

Just remember:

G W Bush- Pretzels

Dan Quayle- Potato(e)s

It's very confusing, I know.

What does it say on your avatar Notapotato?

Guest IYG
What does it say on your avatar Notapotato?

pipe2.jpg

Looks more like an alien blob than a potato(e).

As I was saying, if Bush does die in office its bound to be something silly such as chocking on a pretzel or something.

If he chokes on a chocolate covered pretzel, Homeland Security will be after IYG! :D

mmmmmmmmmmm, pretzel

The words under that avatar translates as

this is not a potato

Perhaps this will help any non-surrealists among us.

surrealistplumber.jpg

No problem. Potatoes are topical.

Just remember:

G W Bush- Pretzels

Dan Quayle- Potato(e)s

It's very confusing, I know.

And, it would appear (from the new signature):

Notapotato- Tomtato.

:D

There is something similar about notapotato's sig and bald rick's but i just cant finger it.

There is something similar about notapotato's sig and bald rick's but i just cant finger it.

I would rather you continued NOT to finger it too.