F*CKWITS

Guest Diagnosis Death

You total bunch of girlies,

Don't like freedom of speech do ya.

We just don't like you.

I speak for myself there.

Guest Diagnosis Death

GOOD.

Don't want a bunch of pussies like you liking me.

re: freedom of speech. I'm sure the vast majority of DL members support the notion. One is free to post one's views on any subject on this site. However, if a majority of those responsible for the management of DL.net decide that a particular thread or post is in bad taste, we reserve the right to delete or edit it. The same way one can't publish an unacceptable ad in a newspaper we don't feel obliged to display whatever filth or depravitiy an individual poster might want to spew forth.

DD, if you have something positive to contribute then you are welcomed.

GOOD.

I promise not to like you.

I admire your optimism, Mr Ronnie :unsure:

Guest Diagnosis Death
re: freedom of speech. I'm sure the vast majority of DL members support the notion. One is free to post one's views on any subject on this site. However, if a majority of those responsible for the management of DL.net decide that a particular thread or post is in bad taste, we reserve the right to delete or edit it. The same way one can't publish an unacceptable ad in a newspaper we don't feel obliged to display whatever filth or depravitiy an individual poster might want to spew forth.

DD, if you have something positive to contribute then you are welcomed.

Surely this whole site is in bad taste.

He what's wrong with filth and depravity,some of my best friends are filthy and depraved. Less of the bigotry if you please.

Something positive on a site dedicated to death,isn't that a bit difficult.

It's odd the way the off topic ranting with added swearing and the posters talking about themselves has gone off the scale since parliament's summer holiday started.

C'mon DD, you can tell us. Which constituency do you represent and which minor public school did you attend?

GOOD.

Actually, I really really like you. You're devastatingly funny, and with such a mature attitude towards your fellow man, I feel this could be the start of something special.

ATJ

Okay, let me get this straight right from the start--Deathlist.net is about discussing which [relatively] famous celebs may die in the near future. From such discussions, a list of "best bets" is drawn up and we wait to see how accurate our predictions are. We also have a bit of fun and light hearted ribbing along the way as you would with a bunch of your mates.

Deathlist.net is not about glorifying death and not about getting satisfaction from looking at gory pictures of various ways average people have died.

There are various web sites available for people, maybe like yourself DD, that get off on that kind of thing, but Deathlist is not one of them. I suggest that you may have more fun at one of those other sites.

If you haven't worked this out by now, then I suspect the fuckwits to which you refer, may in fact be a little closer to home than you are able to comprehend.

Let me make this plain for you to understand. Gory pictures of dead people are not and never will be viewed favourably at Deathlist.net. You are doing nothing but wasting your time posting them here. That's time that would obviously better spent doing something--anything--somewhere else.

PS You don't finish a sentence with a comma, and you were missing a question mark in your post.

Oh well - may as well make a use for this thread now.

"Most users ever online was 341 on Nov 9 2004, 10:39 AM"

What was so special about November 9th 2004?

Oh well - may as well make a use for this thread now.

"Most users ever online was 341 on Nov 9 2004, 10:39 AM"

What was so special about November 9th 2004?

Search and ye shall find.

Oh wow - that wasn't exciting at all.

Oh wow - that wasn't exciting at all.

Especially as he wasn't on the list. Although the ranters thread was fun ;)

Should we post something that may get a lot of hits in order to beat the record.

(In case you haven't noticed I'm fairly bored).

Should we post something that may get a lot of hits in order to beat the record.

(In case you haven't noticed I'm fairly bored).

RED HOT LESBO XXX ACTION!!!

That should do the trick.

If you saw that would you click on a site called deathlist.net?

Just wait until Kir5ty dies, and we change the topic title back to her proper name ;)

We may even get a Beckham or two.

Okay, let me get this straight right from the start--Deathlist.net is about discussing which [relatively] famous celebs may die in the near future. From such discussions, a list of "best bets" is drawn up and we wait to see how accurate our predictions are. We also have a bit of fun and light hearted ribbing along the way as you would with a bunch of your mates.

Deathlist.net is not about glorifying death and not about getting satisfaction from looking at gory pictures of various ways average people have died.

There are various web sites available for people, maybe like yourself DD, that get off on that kind of thing, but Deathlist is not one of them. I suggest that you may have more fun at one of those other sites.

If you haven't worked this out by now, then I suspect the fuckwits to which you refer, may in fact be a little closer to home than you are able to comprehend.

Let me make this plain for you to understand. Gory pictures of dead people are not and never will be viewed favourably at Deathlist.net. You are doing nothing but wasting your time posting them here. That's time that would obviously better spent doing something--anything--somewhere else.

PS You don't finish a sentence with a comma, and you were missing a question mark in your post.

Should we maybe put some sort of statement of intent on the first page?

Guest Diagnosis Death

See the happy moron,he doesn't give a damn.

I wish I were a moron : My god, perhaps I am.

;)

DiDe Just which happy moron were you refering to? The one you see in the bottom of your frying skillet when you check your teeth for spinach bits?