Sign in to follow this  
Guest death predictor

Lets pray for someone evil to die

Guest death predictor

I have an idea..instea dof waiting around for someone on th elist to die,lets concentrate our thoughts on willing a particularly vile person like for example General Pinochet to die and see if it works.Lets concentrate just on Pinochet for the next few days and se eif the collective power of prayer finishes him off.The people of Chile would be very grateful im sure!

I have an idea..instea dof waiting around for someone on th elist to die,lets concentrate our thoughts on willing a particularly vile person like for example General Pinochet to die and see if it works.Lets concentrate just on Pinochet for the next few days and se eif the collective power of prayer finishes him off.The people of Chile would be very grateful im sure!

So you want to pray to your God with specific intention of breaking the 6th commandment Thou shalt not kill/murder. ;)

I love the smell of hypocrisy in the morning.

Guest the authority

If I were to pray for any one person on the death list to die, it would of course be a man who has terrorized the world for decades, a man with not one jot of morality, a man with no sense of decency in his body, a man with such despotic tendencies that the citizens of one country were forced only to watch films featuring him for years and years and years.........

I refer of course to Norman Wisdom.

And, in case you`re wondering, the country in question is Albania - I show know, I am the authority.

And, in case you`re wondering, the country in question is Albania - I show know, I am the authority.

You show know? Who do you show it to? ;)

Guest the authority

I show it to people with a pedantic intolerance for typos.

;)

cheers,

the authority.

It's allright honez. I don't think his grammar matches up

to your elite level.. :huh:

I love the smell of hypocrisy in the morning.

How about the smell of the unwashed armpits of 95 year old men? Me personally I just love the smell of napalm at sunset.

It's allright honez. I don't think his grammar matches up

to your elite level.. :huh:

While every thread seems to have an unheralded sub-topic of pedantry, I think, Banshee's, you'll find there's nothing wrong with our esteemed guest's grammar. The Authority's spelling, on the other hand, leaves a bit to be desired.

Its been three days now - can we stop? :P

Guest death predictor
Someone Evil, has died. Good riddance.

:rolleyes:

i was thinking more like someone like Gen Pinochet,PWBotha,Kurt Waldheim,Or Maggie Thatcher.keep your prayers going!

Howabout instead of prayin for the evil to die, we pray for a good (and so sick they are in constant pain) to pass away peacefully.

Actually, should'nt you ray for the death of your heroes?few things in life sucks as much as when a personal hero turns sour. Favourite author writes a real piece of crap book and states that it is his best work yet for e.g.

Actually, shouldn't you ray for the death of your heroes?few things in life sucks as much as when a personal hero turns sour. Favourite author writes a real piece of crap book and states that it is his best work yet for e.g.

Are you referring to J.K Rowling? I must admit, I prayed for the death of Harry Potter during "Order of the Phoenix", the whiny little sh*t.

God I agree with that - I read the bloody thing twice (self then to 7 year old Potter-mad son) and would have cheerfully throttled the grizzling little sod...and Harry Potter...

Latest book seems a bit less annoying however...