Sign in to follow this  
timmyun

New to Forum

Boudicca, you have to have to ask yourself: could you fall for a man whose grammar is not terribly good?

Guest IYG
Boudicca, you have to have to ask yourself: could you fall for a man whose grammar is not terribly good?

I wonder what Mr. Boudicca has to say about that. :huh:

If I were a free agent, I would be tempted by this one:

My Hero

Guest IYG

My Hero

I KNOW THAT GUY.

Well, not really but I know of several people who talk that way.

I didn't know that there was a Mr Boudicca, but in the modern world that sort of thing isn't usually an obstacle if true love is involved.

I'm sorry Inar if you don't like my new Avatar. I changed it in order to better reflect my status as "elder statesman" of the Deathlist. Perhaps I shall change it again/back sometime soon.

It is indeed Wedgie Benn. I'm sure Hein has heard of him. If you haven't I can reccomend his writings highly.

His son is Hilary Benn MP who is a Blairite and a bit of a dick.

Thank you Boudicca for wishing me long life and maturity. I am working on it.

Did anybody enjoy my joke?

Boudicca, you did not answer Banshees Scream's first question. Are you a really natural redhead?

Regards,

ff

Yuo do? I fnid ti vrey hrad too tpye lkie taht. I tihink ti is nohting shrot of genuios.

Guest IYG
Yuo do? I fnid ti vrey hrad too tpye lkie taht. I tihink ti is nohting shrot of genuiso

Ah but you made one small error, the first and last letters should be in their correct place, all the rest are scrambled. Of course I am a super genius and can read everything, meaning English, Hebrew, German, Arabic and a few other languages. :huh:

Well, seems I'm wasting space, I'll go watch Buffy, don't feel like another movie right now.

Boudicca, you did not answer Banshees Scream's first question. Are you a really natural redhead?

I might well ask the same question of you, FF. I mean assuming that you aren't Bill Clinton in disguise.

Well spotted TF!

Good to have someone of your astuteness on board! :huh:

My Hero

LOL. I particularly liked the caption under the picture of Moby.

ectomorphic assclown exhibits sh*t-eating grin
:huh:

It is indeed Wedgie Benn.

Ah yes, now I remember. Certainly one of the Good Guys and definitely not a potato. Aren't you overdoing the éminence grise thingy a bit?

I'm sue Hein has heard of him.

Shirley. :huh:

If you haven't I can reccomend his writings highly.

AFAIK I haven't read anything of him. Recommended titles?

regards,

Hein

Boudicca, you did not answer Banshees Scream's first question.  Are you a really natural redhead?

I might well ask the same question of you, FF. I mean assuming that you aren't Bill Clinton in disguise.

I'm not a red head, but my wife is. :huh:

Guest IYG
Boudicca, you did not answer Banshees Scream's first question.  Are you a really natural redhead?

I'm not a red head, but my wife is. :huh:

Lucky bastard. *muttering*

AFAIK I haven't read anything of him. Recommended titles?

This is probably a good start, though I haven't got any of them myself yet.

I am currently enjoying the unabridged version of his diaries from 1980-90 "The End of an Era".

Very interesting and informative.

Did you enjoy my joke? Nobody else seems to have done. :huh:

This is probably a good start, though I haven't got  any of them myself yet.

I am currently enjoying the unabridged version of his diaries from 1980-90 "The End of an Era".

Very interesting and informative.

I'll keep an eye on his name when I'm in the bookshop.

Did you enjoy my joke? Nobody else seems to have done.  ;)

A bit of a shaggy dog story. Amusing, rather than funny, :huh:

regards,

Hein

I would take a ginger baby over one with colic any day of the week. Freckles an all..

Taking babies tends to be frowned upon.

:huh:

;)

The legal age to buy alcohol is 18 here, but the amount of under age drinkers is phenominal, at the risk of sounding like an old fart ,I don't remember anyone in my era of being a teen standing on street corners and drinking till they either stabbed someone or passed out, we played football, Kick-the-Can (usually an old Tennants Lager can that some alky had thrown away!!) and Red Rover, we had fun, never knew a thing about drugs, we hadn't even heard of them, for us the thrill was hacking our way through the overgrown and treachourous  banks of the river Clyde and coming across a tunnel, man made, and daring each other to go  as far as you could into it, needless to say I was a 'crapper' and refused to go into the tunnel,  I found out years later it was only the outlet to the Yoker Burn, but I have to say it was really spooky at the time and I still wouldn't walk in there for any amount of money.

Not strictly accurate about the 18 age limit, It's somewhat blurred, UK law is so unclear.

:sicktherm:

Either way if your young in the UK and you enjoy

your drinks you have it good.

Or atleast better then the United States.

The legal age to buy alcohol is 18 here, but the amount of under age drinkers is phenominal, at the risk of sounding like an old fart ,I don't remember anyone in my era of being a teen standing on street corners and drinking till they either stabbed someone or passed out, we played football, Kick-the-Can (usually an old Tennants Lager can that some alky had thrown away!!) and Red Rover, we had fun, never knew a thing about drugs, we hadn't even heard of them, for us the thrill was hacking our way through the overgrown and treachourous  banks of the river Clyde and coming across a tunnel, man made, and daring each other to go  as far as you could into it, needless to say I was a 'crapper' and refused to go into the tunnel,  I found out years later it was only the outlet to the Yoker Burn, but I have to say it was really spooky at the time and I still wouldn't walk in there for any amount of money.

Not strictly accurate about the 18 age limit, It's somewhat blurred, UK law is so unclear.

Quite clearly explained here Children & alcohol

Quite clearly explained here Children & alcohol

I'm sure it's illegal to be drunk in charge of a perambulator.