Guest HONEZ HATER

honez

Guest HONEZ HATER

Dear all,

you know who I am.

But did you know that the individual calling himself " honez " is in fact a menace to society and should be banned from this forum posthaste ?

It`s always the little guys who have to start the revolutions.

And mine starts here.

With a request for the removal of a man whose arrogance does him no favours.

Please, heed my words, and vote to remove "honez" from this place, before it all goes down the pan.

His Australian ways are beginning to offend me.

In fact, he is simply a disgrace.

Get rid of him. Now !

Dear all,

you know who I am.

But did you know that the individual calling himself " honez " is in fact a menace to society and should be banned from this forum posthaste ?

And mine starts here.

Please, heed my words, and vote to remove "honez" from this place, before it all goes down the pan.

Get rid of him. Now !

Hello "the authority".

I think you're the one that going to be got rid of, chum.

Dear all,

you know who I am.

And mine starts here.

Get rid of him. Now !

down the pan.

more like out the window.

Ahh, now I know why he is so upset. Inferiority complex. Perhaps a little 'Mod envy' in there as well. Do we have a psychologist here who may be able to help?

Windsor - you seem to have developed a good relationship with our guest; would you like to help? :banghead:

Ahh, now I know why he is so upset.  Inferiority complex.  Perhaps a little 'Mod envy' in there as well.  Do we have a psychologist here who may be able to help?

IANA psychologist, but that's never stopped me having an opinion. I think we're not dealing with a mental disorder, but a hormonal imbalance, i.e. a 14-year old acne-infested youth, who has issues with the world in general and authority in particular. A pretty picture and description can be found here.

regards,

Hein

Ahh, now I see. The classic symptons were all there, especially the typical 14 year-olds whine 'it's not fair'.

But are you sure there is not some inferiority complex at work - after all, someone who calls themselves 'the authority', 'john bull'and 'the lord almighty' is obviously trying to compensate for something :banghead:

:banghead:

Cheers, Hein. Now I have my daughter pestering me to play that zit-popping game, and I can't find the damn thing.

I love people who rage behind their screens. They are always the first to say they are coming to get you, despite the fact that they have never left home.

Well honez - are you new to this sort of attack because I recieved my second one today.

I suggest that the bosses ban this things IP address because he/she is p1ssing me off big time. If this is the authority in disguise that is. You have insulted two members in one day and I for one would like to see a stop to it.

Only members can be rude to members (or at least that is my interpretation of this forum).

PS. I don't think the anger management is working out and no I will not take a bloody chill pill!

Guest HONEZ HATER

Fine, fine, all you losers just support each other then, in some kind of pathetic clique to which only those with an IQ of less than 50 and a penchant for morbid obsessions are invited.

My conscience is clear - I hope yours are.

You don`t know anything about me, so please don`t assume I`m a "14 year old acne ridden kid" or whatever your latest degrading comment is. You`re all just sickos aiming to take a pop at anyone who differs slightly from you in their style of presentation.

And I hate the way everyone here keeps saying, "join the site or stop posting" - what the hell is the point of allowing guests to post if you want everyone to do this ?

So, Windsor, Honez and the rest of you losers can keep on playing your inane celebrity game and people like myself will get on with leading a real life.

Cheers,

a man who dares not name himself for fear of retributon from the geek squad.

Please leave you silly little creature. You are less welcome here than me.

Ahh, now I know why he is so upset.  Inferiority complex.  Perhaps a little 'Mod envy' in there as well.  Do we have a psychologist here who may be able to help?

Well Teddy, I know I have always envied you. Maybe it's the idea that you have so much power or maybe it's that agressive looking avatar of yours...I know when honez got the most recent one it certainly made me envious.

Fine, fine, all you losers just support each other then, in some kind of pathetic clique to which only those with an IQ of less than 50 and a penchant for morbid obsessions are invited.

My IQ's 149. :banghead:

Dear all,

you know who I am.

And mine starts here.

Get rid of him. Now !

That's probably the first sensible post the authority has made. Intelligent, articulate, and, Goddamnit, he may just be right.

My conscience is clear - I hope yours are.

You don`t know anything about me, so please don`t assume I`m a "14 year old acne ridden kid" or whatever your latest degrading comment is. You`re all just sickos aiming to take a pop at anyone who differs slightly from you in their style of presentation.

And I hate the way everyone here keeps saying, "join the site or stop posting" - what the hell is the point of allowing guests to post if you want everyone to do this ?

So, Windsor, Honez and the rest of you losers can keep on playing your inane celebrity game and people like myself will get on with leading a real life.

Cheers,

a man who dares not name himself for fear of retributon from the geek squad.

my iq is 132 actulally so dont patronise me you unwelcome guest who has an idea to remove one of our most prolific posters, i think we should remove you.

Does any one know of any IQ sites. I've always wanted to find out mine.

Honez is a shining example of antipodean virtue. Witty, concise and can both spell and use apostrophes. Nor has Honez "actulally" (sic) felt the need to proclaim the stratospheric greatness of his IQ.

I don't mind at all -The Authority-, not always strictly keeping to the Deathlist's essence, many here don't. Many? Most. This person, a "wind up merchant" and "a silly little creature" at least is often funny, sometimes thought provoking and I think taking the whole site with a grain of salt (which wouldn't take anyone with an IQ higher than their pants size too long to figure out).

At least he's not clogging up the forum with 10+ posts per day. :banghead:

I know don't you just hate people who post more than 10 times a day.

:banghead:

I know don't you just hate people who post more than 10 times a day.

:o

It's post envy Windsor,some people just don't have the stamina.

:flame2:

I don't mind people who think out loud, why they'd write it down is beyond me. You've both hammered -the authority- for talking crap. That's like rain on your wedding day.

I think most of my posts are fairly pertinent to the forum, 4 deaths reported today, some of more consequence than others.

That would explain 32 posts so far then. You're a model of restraint. :banghead: