Tuber Mirum

Birthdays, Births, Anniversaries Etc...2006

It has been noted Banshees Scream and Typhoid Harry that neither of you has been brave enough to to add your respective birth dates to this forum, it isn't that hard to do, it is not something to be ashamed of,some of us have done it :_Notapotato, Josco, Windsor, Boudicca and myself

Bravery,is that what you call it? I suppose then you are

calling all the admins and most of the moderators weak?

Either way i couldn't care. Although maybe one of these

days i will fill out my member profile when i decide to

find the time.

It has been noted Banshees Scream and Typhoid Harry that neither of you has been brave enough to to add your respective birth dates to this forum, it isn't that hard to do, it is not something to be ashamed of,some of us have done it :_Notapotato, Josco, Windsor, Boudicca and myself

find the time.

Mine's been on there for ages.

Same here - from day 1. Although the hoped for presents (money especially welcome!) have so far failed to arrive.

:pop: You're a little younger than I imagined then - unless the phantom editor has been at work again.

How does one get ones birthday put on the DL calendar?

Don't think there is a DL calendar Janeo, but if you add your birthday to your profile some of us will remember it :pop: (P.s. thanks for the comments on Yogi, glad you liked him!)

Hope you are well P*ssed now 'sir' Josco, enjoying yourself, and taking the opportunity to embarass the Josco Juniors.

I will add it today (although I am sensitive about my age). Hope the pressies will come pouring in.

find the time.

You are very articulate for a 6 1/2 year old honez :pop:

find the time.

Please don't take offence BS, this post was meant in a lighthearted way.

:referee: You're a little younger than I imagined then - unless the phantom editor has been at work again.

D'oh! That phantom menace. :pop:

Such a shame that we haven't heard from Josco in the last couple of days. I reckon he's drunk himself into oblivion with a case of Hendrick's gin.

Happy (belated) birthday Mr Josco - wherever you are. You share it with my sister-in-law.

Belated birthday greetings, didn't actualy have time to come on line yesterday to wish you all the best

find the time.

Please don't take offence BS, this post was meant in a lighthearted way.

Don't worry i'm just being me.

Added mine just out of curiosity to see what ( if anything) happens

:pop: I've just seen your "interests" HCW.

:referee: I've just seen your "interests" HCW.

Yeah!! bloody phantom editor. Wait 'till we have the special party and I will have words with him. :rolleyes:

Yeah!! bloody phantom editor. Wait 'till we have the special party and I will have words with him. :rolleyes:

Did they have those special parties at that special school you went to HCW? :referee:

Same here - from day 1. Although the hoped for presents (money especially welcome!) have so far failed to arrive.

I thought this year I'd get you a night alone with some bears. Or is that I'd get myself alone with some bears? Maybe it was a matter of getting you to have a few nights alone with your favorite D.L. candidate for 2006, sort of a double barreled gift, seeing as how if you work it out in certain ways they can be a successful hit for the year. I'm blathering again, aren't I? Apparently the gin is a little too soapy today, must stop making my own in the tub after my bath.

Yeah!! bloody phantom editor.  Wait 'till we have the special party and I will have words with him. :rolleyes:

Did they have those special parties at that special school you went to HCW? :referee:

Yep, they sure did. In fact, our school was so good, it was approved ;)

:D I've just seen your "interests" HCW.

Yeah!! bloody phantom editor. Wait 'till we have the special party and I will have words with him. :D

Of course what I meant to say was " Wait until I see him at the Christmas party" :D

Yeah!! bloody phantom editor. Wait 'till we have the special party and I will have words with him. :D

Of course what I meant to say was " Wait until I see him at the Christmas party" :D

HCW I think you got it right first time, you Mods are all ' special '

HCW I think you got it right first time, you Mods are all ' special '

Nah! Not really, we are only the sub-deity of the forum. There are others waaaayyyyyy above us mere mods. :D

might I observe that blindly celebrating the birthday of someone whose existence is now somewhat debatable, is a bit like Christianity...

might I observe that blindly celebrating the birthday of someone whose existence is now somewhat debatable, is a bit like Christianity...

I admire your taste in words Cowboy Ronnie. Christianity has faded

throughout time. In ways atleast. They always say though "God is love"

So i suppose it hasn't faded totally. As for Josco i'm guessing the DL is

unsure about his whereabouts. Where has he gone? Why so many

frequent absences? Alot of qustions and no anwsers.

Hopefully he hasn't abandoned the DL like a couple

other quality posters have in the past. ;)

Hmmm... well yes, MHR HCW, if it is your "special day." One doesn't want to sound too churlish about these things, but why are some birthdays noted on the calendar, and not others? I notice that a number of us have February birthdays, but that month is left blank. Do you have to have 700 posts or something to qualify?

I wouldn't mind, but HCW didn't even bother to put her/his birthday on the profile.

Bah!

Hmmm... well yes, MHR HCW, if it is your "special day." One doesn't want to sound too churlish about these things, but why are some birthdays noted on the calendar, and not others? I notice that a number of us have February birthdays, but that month is left blank. Do you have to have 700 posts or something to qualify?

I wouldn't mind, but HCW didn't even bother to put her/his birthday on the profile.

Bah!

I think anyone who bothers to fill in their DOB in their profile should have it put on the calendar