Guest Colo Colo

Windsor

Guest Colo Colo

After browsing through this forum, I have come to the conclusion that some members are really wasting this site`s time. The main offender is a person calling himself "Windsor" -not a very apt name considering that he is certainly not royalty as regards the posters on this site. Please remove this man from the forum as he is contributing little, perhaps nothing, of value.

I wholeheartedly agree with other people who have voiced similar sentiments.

Cheers,

Colo Colo.

You do realise this is boosting my ego.

Guest Colo Colo

And you do realize who I am. Don`t you, Windsor ?

And you do realize who I am. Don`t you, Windsor ?

Your identity has no significance to me - only your IP address.

Guest IYG

Motion seconded. I mean... er...

Windsor is my best pal ever. *recieves a fiver bill from Windsor* :rolleyes:

Windsor is my best pal ever. *recieves a fiver bill from Windsor* :rolleyes:

Thank you IYG.

I knew I could always count on you for support. :referee:

Guest IYG

Windsor is my best pal ever. *recieves a fiver bill from Windsor*  :referee:

Thank you IYG.

I knew I could always count on you for support. ;)

The hell with support, I need the money. :rolleyes:

Colo Colo, a Football Fan maybe.

I don't think so. windsor is a good friend of mine.

Regards,

ff

*ff recieves a £100 note from windsor* :rolleyes:

After browsing through this forum, I have come to the conclusion that some members are really wasting this site`s time. The main offender is a person calling himself "Windsor" -not a very apt name considering that he is certainly not royalty as regards the posters on this site. Please remove this man from the forum as he is contributing little, perhaps nothing, of value.

I wholeheartedly agree with other people who have voiced similar sentiments.

Cheers,

Colo Colo.

...And your contribution to this site has been to piss people off, change identities, come back, have a go at anyone who questions you, and immediately call for them to be ejected from the forum.

Ever think that if you calmed down a little, contributed something--anything--of value to the forum then maybe people might be prepared to give you the benefit of the doubt? Until then, all you're going to get is people treating your posts exactly as they should be treated.

And before you have a go at me for this post, my role as a mod of the forum is to "moderate" it. That is what I am trying to do now, so don't go flaming me for non-contribution, victimisation, racism, or anything else.

From my moderator's ivory tower, all I see is you having a go at everyone else for non-contribution, without you actually having delivered the goods yet. If you had, then as a valued and respected member of the DL community, your complaints would have more validity.

So, if you are going to play nice with the other children this time, then welcome back. If not, you must realise by now that we're not about to go turfing other members out just because you don't like them.

I have no real problems with Windsor, a fun character here really and I get something of a strange almost sickly thrill out of tweaking windsor's gears at times. In other words touch windsor and deal with my wrath, windsor is a valued treasure here.

Guest IYG
From my moderator's ivory tower, all I see is you having a go at everyone else for non-contribution, without you actually having delivered the goods yet. If you had, then as a valued and respected member of the DL community, your complaints would have more validity.

So because you're a moderator that makes you better than us? Don't answer that. :rolleyes:

doesn't Scotland have £100 notes?

Many thanks IYG. Now, if you could only post the back of the note, I can then print them out for sending to all my favourite DL friends on their birthdays :rolleyes:

Guest a man on a mission

honez,

please do not offend people whom you have never met ; your rants may be amusing but they are unnecessary.

bruno brimley,

I am allowed to hold whatever opinions I like on the character known as "windsor" and I do not like to be corrected on this issue.

all others who fear me,

I am coming. I spell death for the deathlist. Some members will last longer than others, but rest assured, your times will all come.

honez,

please do not offend people whom you have never met ; your rants may be amusing but they are unnecessary.

bruno brimley,

I am allowed to hold whatever opinions I like on the character known as "windsor" and I do not like to be corrected on this issue.

all others who fear me,

I am coming. I spell death for the deathlist. Some members will last longer than others, but rest assured, your times will all come.

you spell death, well so do i.

D-E-A-T-H

Guest paragon of virtue

HA HA HA !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have just realized that "windsor" is in fact an 18 year old Scotsman !!!!!

No wonder he has such a short temper. :D:D:D:D:D

Have you got something against the Scots (like me and teddy and others) or are you just having a luagh?

Guest Guest

and, according to his profile, "honez" is only 16 !!!!!!!

I find this most amusing, for some reason. He acts as if he is a man with much more experience of life.

i'm 100 next year.

well i am actually older.

As long as people have died i have been there.

Guest colo colo

you are in good shape for a man approaching his centenary. Maybe you should put some of the young whippersnappers here into their place.