Guest Colo Colo

Windsor

Come to think about it - I have a Scottish hundred pound note stashed in my safe. Doesn't look like that one though.

And whats wrong with 18 year old scots? I only lose my temper when...oh I don't know...when people start threads about me for example.

Completely off the topic here (but hey, that my style) did anyone else recieve a personal message from a new member called Adver.

He has no posts on this forum and only joined today.

He was advertising some new forum. I though it was a bit suspicious so I didn't check. I'm worried that it may be my new friend trying to trick me into a virus or something.

Any chance of an IP check mods?

(Yes I know I'm being paranoid).

HA HA HA !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have just realized that "windsor" is in fact an 18 year old Scotsman !!!!! 

No wonder he has such a short temper.  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D

16-25 year old boys are always fun to mess with

Completely off the topic here ... did anyone else recieve a personal message from a new member called Adver.

He was advertising some new forum. I though it was a bit suspicious so I didn't check. I'm worried that it may be my new friend trying to trick me into a virus or something.

received it but didn't bother looking at it and then deleted it from my mail box. Besides as I look at it better paranoid with a working computer than trusting with a cold metal box of wires and chips.

Completely off the topic here (but hey, that my style) did anyone else recieve a personal message from a new member called Adver.

Adver has been banned - not sure how many spams he/it sent - what was he advertising?

Not sure quite what the DeathList members are a target market for? - herbal SPAM maybe?

Guest IYG

Adver has been banned - not sure how many spams he/it sent - what was he advertising?

Not sure quite what the DeathList members are a target market for? - herbal SPAM maybe?

He was advertising some new forum.

and, according to his profile, "honez" is only 16 !!!!!!!

I find this most amusing, for some reason. He acts as if he is a man with much more experience of life.

I'm so glad you find it amusing. Little things, as they say.

If you believe I'm 16, then you'll also believe that I'm not legally allowed to enter my own homepage either. ;)

doesn't this thread amke you nostalgic for the days of the high summer when were engaged in prolonged disscussions about who to ban. Autumn appears to have cooled everyone's temper and there are no 40 posts a day mercahnts anymore.

What's more I don't even remember what all the fuss about Windsor was.

If I'm not mistaken this was all the work of 'the authority'.

Who is 'the authority' ?

Something that thought it was but wasn't and to say

the least, isn't anymore. :lol:

Who is 'the authority' ?

'The Authority' was/is 'The Lord Almighty', 'John Bull', 'Colo Colo', 'HONEZ HATER' amoung many, who was/is a wind up merchant who succeeded spectacularly in raising Windsor's blood pressure. Honez, one of his/her targets, took him with the fist sized grain of salt required.

I, representing a very small minority, found him harmless and funny. I'd suggest reading this thread to get up to speed on this electronic enigma and the heady times of a couple of months ago.

Most found him annoying.

Who is 'the authority' ?

'The Authority' was/is 'The Lord Almighty', 'John Bull', 'Colo Colo', 'HONEZ HATER' amoung many, who was/is a wind up merchant who succeeded spectacularly in raising Windsor's blood pressure. Honez, one of his/her targets, took him with the fist sized grain of salt required.

I, representing a very small minority, found him harmless and funny. I'd suggest reading this thread to get up to speed on this electronic enigma and the heady times of a couple of months ago.

Most found him annoying.

This thread went on too long for me to read it all.

But I must say, I agree with you Gunjaman, it was very amusing. :lol:

Motion seconded. I mean... er...

Windsor is my best pal ever. *recieves a fiver bill from Windsor* :)

First off I am rightly fglad that this pposet never got Windssooer baannned but sadly it seemted to have left to IGy being bannnned.

second ioff did I mentioned I am bieing tubed tomooreeow at 9 am in the morening?

Motion seconded. I mean... er...

Windsor is my best pal ever. *recieves a fiver bill from Windsor* :lol:

First off I am rightly fglad that this pposet never got Windssooer baannned but sadly it seemted to have left to IGy being bannnned.

second ioff did I mentioned I am bieing tubed tomooreeow at 9 am in the morening?

Ah - those were the days. Still here though... :)

I'd missed this Bruno, and also the significance of it. Are you going to work by underground train, having yerself a little enjoyable colonic irrigation or facing summat serious medically?

I'd missed this Bruno, and also the significance of it. Are you going to work by underground train, having yerself a little enjoyable colonic irrigation or facing summat serious medically?

They will (or would you prefer I say shall-?) be sending a camera tube down my throat and espophogus in the early morning hours. Slight digestive discomfort and strange rexent weight loss.

Headache now and no more gin or other spirits until at least tommorrow afternoon. :):lol:

I remember there used to be a thread called "Does anyone actually like Windsor?"

A question never satisfactorily answered. I wonder how many other anti-Windsor threads there are hanging around?

He always seemed a personable enough chap to me. I don't know why he attracts such negative attention.

:)

I don't know why he attracts such negative attention.

:lol:

Could be the way he indulges in light-hearted banter with new members. :)

I refer you to the section of the Liz Taylor thread now residing in the trashcan.

I think this man is a legend and personally wish that everyone would leave him alone and stop starting threads that 'diss' him.

Otherwise I might start a thread.

Hmm...like...

Maryport, it's not full of nice views, it's full of drunken auld slappers!

Where's Godot gone? Has he finally succumbed to his gravy addiction?

Boudicca...no gag reflex, apparently...worth a whole thread methinks!

Tempus Fugit's Bollocks...discuss...

Iain...should he stay or should he go?...or should I hop into my time machine, take over Joe Strummer's body and write a song?

Canadian Paul...why the F**k wasn't I mentioned in your loveathon in the Drunk, Bored thread...I thought we had something special?

Is Six really Heather McCartney?

TLC...just playing with alcoholism or is he actually Tony Adams?

Magere Hein...just how wise and old is this gentleman?

Yeah, I will, if I'm provoked!

As for Windsor...

If I might steal a line from Python:

'He's not the Antichrist, he's a very naughty boy.'

Why thank you, BHB.

I think people don't get on with my due to my interest in contrariness. (The work of the rogue editor( not me)).

:lol: "Where's Godot gone? Has he finally succumbed to his gravy addiction?."

I hope not BHB!!

But if he has, then the proper respect should be bestowed upon him. I suggest

the song "Lumpy Gravy" by Frank Zappa (from the album "Make a Jazz Noise Here)

should be played at the ceremony.