Tempus Fugit

Too Many Moderators ?

Gee, I should drive across the desert more often - things get fun around here while I'm breathing sand and cactus pollen.

I refuse to accept a nomination for moderatorship, so don't bother if you were going to :) , but I pledge to continue to post drivel and seafood recipes. I'm currently looking for conch.

I had no idea what conch was, but suspected it might be a euphemism, so I looked it up & to my delight discovered that my dictionary says it means 'the spiral shell of a kind of shell-fish, sometimes used as a horn.'

So it was a euphemism & at 7:47 PM yesterday CarolAnn was looking for the horn!

Brilliant.

See? You're not the only member who has pledged to post drivel....

Cheers,

BHB

You Sir are indeed full to the very brim of drivel.

Perhaps, Sir, you could take the opportunity to reflect that, perhaps, you are not quite as witty and not nearly as intelligent as you believe yourself to be.

Respectfully yours

Lord Fellatio Nelson

I have only just noticed this, so apologies for the tardiness of my reply, but I thought it might appear rude and arrogant to not respond to what is quite clearly a fan letter.

I appreciate hearing from my fans, the base of which has expanded considerably since my triple Monkeys win earlier this year. I should like to point out however that I do not believe myself to be witty or intelligent at all, as it is time consuming enough to already be sexy, dynamic and well hung.

Indeed, it is something of a full time job maintaining my status in the Food Chain, which, obviously, is much loftier than your own, my friendly fan who lurks in the shadows of anonymity.

I shall sign off now and take the time to reflect that whilst I might not be as witty and intelligent as you believe I believe I am, I at least possess slightly more wit than a person who signs in with a name that, quite frankly, sucks.

Stop groaning at the back there!

Cheers,

BHB

Guest Lord Fellatio Nelson

Gee, I should drive across the desert more often - things get fun around here while I'm breathing sand and cactus pollen.

I refuse to accept a nomination for moderatorship, so don't bother if you were going to :crossbone: , but I pledge to continue to post drivel and seafood recipes. I'm currently looking for conch.

I had no idea what conch was, but suspected it might be a euphemism, so I looked it up & to my delight discovered that my dictionary says it means 'the spiral shell of a kind of shell-fish, sometimes used as a horn.'

So it was a euphemism & at 7:47 PM yesterday CarolAnn was looking for the horn!

Brilliant.

See? You're not the only member who has pledged to post drivel....

Cheers,

BHB

You Sir are indeed full to the very brim of drivel.

Perhaps, Sir, you could take the opportunity to reflect that, perhaps, you are not quite as witty and not nearly as intelligent as you believe yourself to be.

Respectfully yours

Lord Fellatio Nelson

I have only just noticed this, so apologies for the tardiness of my reply, but I thought it might appear rude and arrogant to not respond to what is quite clearly a fan letter.

I appreciate hearing from my fans, the base of which has expanded considerably since my triple Monkeys win earlier this year. I should like to point out however that I do not believe myself to be witty or intelligent at all, as it is time consuming enough to already be sexy, dynamic and well hung.

Indeed, it is something of a full time job maintaining my status in the Food Chain, which, obviously, is much loftier than your own, my friendly fan who lurks in the shadows of anonymity.

I shall sign off now and take the time to reflect that whilst I might not be as witty and intelligent as you believe I believe I am, I at least possess slightly more wit than a person who signs in with a name that, quite frankly, sucks.

Stop groaning at the back there!

Cheers,

BHB

Sir,

It would appear that my original assertion was quite valid. May i now add vanity to the list?

I believe that someone of a lesser vanity than you possess would have read my post, digested it and replied in the most appropriate and fitting way by telling me to "f**k off".

Perhaps a few lessons and a swift kick in the bollocks by that Tempus Fugit fellow may clarify things?

Yours

Lord Fellatio Nelson ( a ridiculous name but no more ridiculous than a website devoted to a game of "which famous old git will die next"?

Perhaps a few lessons and a swift kick in the bollocks by that Tempus Fugit fellow may clarify things?

Oh yes, him.

I heard he has had his IP banned because he was spamming the forum or something.

Then again I may have just made that up, or got the wrong end of the stick (the side with the poo on it).

Sir,

It would appear that my original assertion was quite valid. May i now add vanity to the list?

I believe that someone of a lesser vanity than you possess would have read my post, digested it and replied in the most appropriate and fitting way by telling me to "f**k off".

Yours

Lord Fellatio Nelson ( a ridiculous name but no more ridiculous than a website devoted to a game of "which famous old git will die next"?

My dear fellow; much more of this slushy, sycophantic hero worship & I may have to consider obtaining a restraining order...

If realising that women wish to be with me & men wish to be me is vanity, then I am guilty as charged, but your deep rooted penis envy will bring you nothing but bitterness, heartache & a lifetime of sessions on a leather couch conversing with a suited man with framed certificates on the wall behind him.

I wish you well,

BHB

Guest Lord Fellatio Nelson
Sir,

Yours

My dear fellow; much more of this slushy, sycophantic hero worship & I may have to consider obtaining a restraining order...

If realising that women wish to be with me & men wish to be me is vanity, then I am guilty as charged, but your deep rooted penis envy will bring you nothing but bitterness, heartache & a lifetime of sessions on a leather couch conversing with a suited man with framed certificates on the wall behind him.

I wish you well,

BHB

Sir,

I confess all.

I do envy you!

Yours

Lord Fellatio Nelson

PS: Im so relieved to find a fellow male that has a Penis as big as a babys arm.

PPS: Will having a big Knob help me attain moderator status should I wish to join this site of fun or do I just need to be a Knob?

Yours (once again)

Lord F N

Sir,

I confess all.

I do envy you!

Yours

Lord Fellatio Nelson

PS: Im so relieved to find a fellow male that has a Penis as big as a babys arm.

PPS: Will having a big Knob help me attain moderator status should I wish to join this site of fun or do I just need to be a Knob?

Yours (once again)

Lord F N

Dear Envious,

I am not sure whether the size of your appendage will help you achieve moderator status, although it might possibly make you more popular amongst one or two of them. Ahem. Possibly.

But you should join anyway, as being a knob has certainly never held anyone back around here. Look at me, for example. Despite being a complete and utter knob I managed to sweep the boards at the annual Monkey awards, gained a ludicrously named guest as a stalker and...erm...well, that's it really.

So join, dear fellow, as you clearly possess all the qualities of being a grade one knob and therefore a worthy Death Lister. I think.

Cheers,

BHB

Sir,

I confess all.

I do envy you!

Yours

Lord Fellatio Nelson

Yours (once again)

Lord F N

Dear Envious,

I am not sure whether the size of your appendage will help you achieve moderator status, although it might possibly make you more popular amongst one or two of them. Ahem. Possibly.

But you should join anyway, as being a knob has certainly never held anyone back around here. Look at me, for example. Despite being a complete and utter knob I managed to sweep the boards at the annual Monkey awards, gained a ludicrously named guest as a stalker and...erm...well, that's it really.

So join, dear fellow, as you clearly possess all the qualities of being a grade one knob and therefore a worthy Death Lister. I think.

Cheers,

BHB

Sir,

I have joined.

Lord Fellatio Nelson

• Like 1

Guest Guest
Sir,

I confess all.

I do envy you!

Yours

Lord Fellatio Nelson

Yours (once again)

Lord F N

Dear Envious,

Cheers,

BHB

Sir,

I have joined.

Lord Fellatio Nelson

Ha Sucker!! :blink:

Sir,

I confess all.

I do envy you!

Yours

Lord Fellatio Nelson

Yours (once again)

Lord F N

Dear Envious,

Cheers,

BHB

Sir,

I have joined.

Lord Fellatio Nelson

Very amusing.

American, I presume?

Sir,

I have joined.

Lord Fellatio Nelson

Very amusing.

American, I presume?

Must be, as it wasn't very funny.

Sir,

I have joined.

Lord Fellatio Nelson

Very amusing.

American, I presume?

Welcome aboard Admiral.Must be hard to keep track of all of your attributes so this might help.

Sir,

I have joined.

Lord Fellatio Nelson

Ha Sucker!! :(

Very amusing.

American, I presume?

Welcome aboard Admiral.Must be hard to keep track of all of your attributes so this might help.

Madame,

Thoughtful,intelligent,witty......... good grief MARRY ME!!!!

Yours forever

Fellatio

PS: You can call me Fellate.....................

This act got boring before he joined - now it's simply tiresome.

The name is vulgar and lacks any comic intention.

I'm sure he'll get bored somewhere along the line. I hope he gets bored of it sooner rather than later.

I'm sure he'll get bored somewhere along the line. I hope he gets bored of it sooner rather than later.

Sir,

You are quite correct, it was boring and is boring, who cares?

Vulgarity? Yes of course.

Comic Intention?

You have none, how can you comment.

Am I bored with it?

Yes.

Do I give a flying f**k what you think?

No.

Does anybody else give a flying f**k what you think?

Probably not.

Regards

Lord FELLATIO Nelson.

PS: Bollocks.

Sir,

You are quite correct, it was boring and is boring, who cares?

Vulgarity? Yes of course.

Comic Intention?

You have none, how can you comment.

Am I bored with it?

Yes.

Do I give a flying f**k what you think?

No.

Does anybody else give a flying f**k what you think?

Probably not.

Regards

Lord FELLATIO Nelson.

PS: Bollocks.

So tell me then, what is your intention here?

There is no point in me taking issue with you - I've learned from previous arseholes such as yourself. The less I get on with them - the longer they seem to stay.

Lets just save the hassle - leave now.

Welcome aboard, Lord Fellatio!

I see you have made friends with our Windsor already. I remember being told to leave by his good self in the past, but I stuck around until my witty banter, charisma and general all round charm won him over.

Can you do the same, one wonders?

Cheers,

BHB

I see you have made friends with our Windsor already. I remember being told to leave by his good self in the past, but I stuck around until my witty banter, charisma and general all round charm won him over.

Cheers,

BHB

Actually you went a way for a while and I somehow managed to forget about you. (A luxury I do not award to the regular deathlisters).

Cheers,

BHB

Actually you went a way for a while and I somehow managed to forget about you. (A luxury I do not award to the regular deathlisters).

Ouch! I'm cut!

However, I should like to point out that whilst I was away, I never forgot about you. Whenever I saw a picture of our dear, beloved Queen, I always immediately thought of your good self.

Cheers,

BHB

I did wonder whether it was prudent to actually respond to your post, just how the hell do you enter into anything remotely meaningful with a person who considers the word "Fellatio" and any innuendo within to be vulgar?

You ask me what my intention is here? What the f**k has it got do do with you? You are one mod amongst many, you are no more important than anybody else, no more special, infact the only person who has made themselves look an arsehole here is you.

What issue did you consider taking up with me? Would it have been my vulgarity? My lack of posts relevant to the forum? Not ribtickling enough for you? Not serious or sombre enough? What exactly rattled your cage?

You grasp the word "vulgar" for dear life dont you. Look beyond the end of your nose sunshine and tell me what could be anymore vulgar than a site that treats the death of the famous and infamous like "Top Trumps" and has a complete dickhead swanning round using the family moniker of the most vulgar family on these shores, you know the ones, born to riches while the rest of us toil our arses off.

Im here because, you excepted, there are some interesting ( to me, which is all that matters) people here whose take on life and death bring me back out of curiosity and fascination.

I may not care too much for all here but I respect them for what they are and who they are, just people.

I shall continue to remain here until......................

Im not concerned about you at all so dont concern yourself too much about me.

Sod off and leave me alone.

Thank You.

PS: BHB, I like you!

You ask me what my intention is here? What the f**k has it got do do with you? You are one mod amongst many, you are no more important than anybody else, no more special, infact the only person who has made themselves look an arsehole here is you.

I'm not sure the person in question is a mod. I could however be wrong. As for your name, I like it. Vulgar or otherwise, it is based on sound British humour. Frankie Howerd would be proud.

Now where was I? Oh yes the prologue...

I did wonder whether it was prudent to actually respond to your post, just how the hell do you enter into anything remotely meaningful with a person who considers the word "Fellatio" and any innuendo within to be vulgar?

What issue did you consider taking up with me? Would it have been my vulgarity? My lack of posts relevant to the forum? Not ribtickling enough for you? Not serious or sombre enough? What exactly rattled your cage?

You grasp the word "vulgar" for dear life dont you. Look beyond the end of your nose sunshine and tell me what could be anymore vulgar than a site that treats the death of the famous and infamous like "Top Trumps" and has a complete dickhead swanning round using the family moniker of the most vulgar family on these shores, you know the ones, born to riches while the rest of us toil our arses off.

Im here because, you excepted, there are some interesting ( to me, which is all that matters) people here whose take on life and death bring me back out of curiosity and fascination.

I may not care too much for all here but I respect them for what they are and who they are, just people.

I shall continue to remain here until......................

Im not concerned about you at all so dont concern yourself too much about me.

Sod off and leave me alone.

Thank You.

PS: BHB, I like you!

I'd like you to continue playing LFN, but a rise like that only excites the critics! :(

Thank you for the kind words.

I automatically assumed that Windsor was a mod in the same way that I would assume a Swastika Jackbooted 1940s German soldier was a Nazi.

We live and learn.

PS: I made no assumption that all Mods here were Nazis, only Windsor ( German Blood and all that )

Just to clarify, we have no desire to march into the Sudetenland, listen to Deutchland Uber Alles or ponce about in jackboots and silly hats. Apart from AtJ, of course, of does that kind of thing regularly. Oh yes, I believe Josco also voted for Mrs T once so maybe him too........

Do you know what? Sod it.

As much as it pains me to say it, perhaps SC was right.

I'm out of here.

Do you know what? Sod it.

As much as it pains me to say it, perhaps SC was right.

I'm out of here.

Don't be silly Windsor.

Star Crossed wasn't right. He was a complete dick.

Still is, in fact.