Tempus Fugit

Too Many Moderators ?

I see he still had time to add a signature.

the fascist mods have just banned me because they thought i posted too much.i urge you and evryone else to protest the increasing control freakery of the mods and admin by quitting en masse.They've ruined the forum lets face it.Let's all start our own much better one

He messaged me to tell me he'd been banned, he's never contacted me before. Assuming he messaged others too?

Not me, thank f*ck.

Presumably he didn't feel he could rally you to support his (lost) 'cause'. Looking at his personal statement, wondering whether he actually believes it or was just taking the piss the whole time :lol:

the fascist mods have just banned me because they thought i posted too much.i urge you and evryone else to protest the increasing control freakery of the mods and admin by quitting en masse.They've ruined the forum lets face it.Let's all start our own much better one

He messaged me to tell me he'd been banned, he's never contacted me before. Assuming he messaged others too?

Not me, thank f*ck.

Presumably he didn't feel he could rally you to support his (lost) 'cause'. Looking at his personal statement, wondering whether he actually believes it or was just taking the piss the whole time :lol:

Well, the proof in the pudding will be if he really does launch his own, "much better" forum. Come on, NotaGuest, we dare you to! I am not holding my breath for it to appear, though.

I noticed that someone added some new smileys lately, like the ones of the bloke scratching his head and the smoker. May I humbly suggest we find and add one of a bloke popping open a champagne bottle for occasions like this (and when Maggie T/Zsa Zsa/etc finally go?)

1.gif

I noticed that someone added some new smileys lately, like the ones of the bloke scratching his head and the smoker. May I humbly suggest we find and add one of a bloke popping open a champagne bottle for occasions like this (and when Maggie T/Zsa Zsa/etc finally go?)

1.gif

Added! :lol:

regards,

Hein

Guest notaghost

ouch, nice, I am 'daemon and a fascist' according to our friend, you haven't a clue mate. I sleep well at night, within reason, but I am damn sure if you piss me off I will tell you. You can take the girl out of Glasgow but never try and take Glasgow out of the girl. You have ruined the forum with your inane posts and a line has to be drawn.

Good riddance, NotaGuest! :lol:

EDIT: I noticed that someone added some new smileys lately, like the ones of the bloke scratching his head and the smoker. May I humbly suggest we find and add one of a bloke popping open a champagne bottle for occasions like this (and when Maggie T/Zsa Zsa/etc finally go?)

HAHAHA the curse of notaguest has been put on this forum.Noone else will die from the list this year.A long period of drought is ahead.You will be begging for his return before l ong just wait and see! 5 hits is your total for 2011 .What a humiliation! Thatcher and Gabor will live for y ears and years haha

ouch, nice, I am 'daemon and a fascist' according to our friend, you haven't a clue mate. I sleep well at night, within reason, but I am damn sure if you piss me off I will tell you. You can take the girl out of Glasgow but never try and take Glasgow out of the girl. You have ruined the forum with your inane posts and a line has to be drawn.

Good riddance, NotaGuest! :lol:

EDIT: I noticed that someone added some new smileys lately, like the ones of the bloke scratching his head and the smoker. May I humbly suggest we find and add one of a bloke popping open a champagne bottle for occasions like this (and when Maggie T/Zsa Zsa/etc finally go?)

HAHAHA the curse of notaguest has been put on this forum.Noone else will die from the list this year.A long period of drought is ahead.You will be begging for his return before l ong just wait and see! 5 hits is your total for 2011 .What a humiliation! Thatcher and Gabor will live for y ears and years haha

Goodness me, just how will we cope?

Can he not fathom that the DeathList is mostly just to discuss deaths and future deaths, with the main list being a suggestion of people of who are going to die and/or just another DDP team?

Go ahead and curse the place, that's one less team to consider a threat to my first DDP team next year. :lol::)

Added! :champagne:

Find lots more good ones here

I really wish someone would make a "throwing toys out of pram" one. Still haven't found one.

Guest Guest

I really wish someone would make a "throwing toys out of pram" one. Still haven't found one.

teddypram1.gif

1.gif

regards,

Hein

Much obliged, old chap.

teddypram1.gif

Fabulous! Thanks

Good riddance, NotaGuest! :champagne:

Goodness me, just how will we cope?

smileyvault-slaphead.gif <-----This smiley might help us cope through these dark days. Or do you think Noone will use it??