honez

Buster Bloodvessel

I showed him this site, he found it very amusing and wanted to appologise to anyone who may be dissapointed that he is still with us, and he intends to be for many years to come. still keep watching the obits.

Nice one. Good to see Buster's still got a sense of humour and can take this site with the grain of salt it's meant to be taken with. Not like some self righteous ranters I can think of.

I am personally glad that BB doesn't plan on featuring here for many years, but if and when he does, I'm sure he'll be glad to know we'll be thinking of him.

• Like 1

Guest Guest

as he says, as long as people are talking about him, then he is happy.

oh and just on a another note, i think someone should add michael jackson to the list, he is going down and out!!!!!!!!

I showed him this site, he found it very amusing and wanted to appologise to anyone who may be dissapointed that he is still with us, and he intends to be for many years to come. still keep watching the obits.

Wow! A real celeb looking at this site, almost brings a tear to my eye. I hope BB will be joining up and becoming a member

Note to guest, We already have a MJ thread.

Guest One Man Jury
Wow! A real celeb looking at this site, almost brings a tear to my eye.

It nearly brought my earlier lunch back up to my teeth!

Your point being what exactly?

Guest One Man Jury

Your point being what exactly?

That this site has any meaning I suppose. Just a play on words.

i work with the (formerly) big guy, he is at present working on www.badfest.com and this is proving very stressfull, so you never know he could end up horizontal anyway. I showed him this site, he found it very amusing and wanted to appologise to anyone who may be dissapointed that he is still with us, and he intends to be for many years to come. still keep watching the obits.

Splendid to hear that the Big Chap is still in fine fettle. But...if he does start feeling... how can I put this delicately... 'peaky,' could you inform us here in good time?

If you rearrange:

'the lead singer of Bad Manners, Buster Blodvessel' you get

'slender? in truth gross, believe me! Bald as a nob's end.'

www.anagramgenius.com/archive/thelea6.html

Buster Bloodvessel= Solves bed troubles

Guest Guest

I PROMISE YOU GUYS/GALS WILL BE THE FIRST TO GO...... i mean know!!!

he is about to undergo surgery to have all the flappy skin removed so......you never know!!!

Guest Alice

i met buster at the weekend and although half the man he was, he's still as strong as an ox, and as crazy as a badger! x

Even after all of this I must admit I still have no idea who he is.

Even after all of this I must admit I still have no idea who he is.

bloodb.jpg

For lovers of the larger tongued gentleman, here is Buster.

Yipes! Now I'm almost sorry I asked. Although he does look sort of my late Uncle Uriah.

As with some others that have come up outside the actual DL recently I have to say that Buster is someone I might reluctantly include as an outside shot. But does he have any actual medical problems outside of being overweight?

As with some others that have come up outside the actual DL recently I have to say that Buster is someone I might reluctantly include as an outside shot. But does he have any actual medical problems outside of being overweight?

Try reading this thread from first post to last (obviously excluding your last post and this one.) You'll see why we were thinking of signalling 'The Last Post' for Zip Up Fatty as he shall be henceforth known. In my head.

Guest larry

Buster had his stomach stapled and has lost loads of wait, he's thin now

How long do you think Buster Bloodvessel can last, even though he underwent a laparoscopic gastric bypass surgery a couple of years ago?

Maybe not a possibility for 2007 but in a couple of years time?

(topics merged...ATJ)

Guest micky

at the baddmanners concert in Queensway Hall, Dunstable skinheads rushed the stage my dad was in the mob and he stole buster blood vessels mic

at the baddmanners concert in Queensway Hall, Dunstable skinheads rushed the stage my dad was in the mob and he stole buster blood vessels mic

He should have sold it to pay for your education.

So, in a desperate attempt to breathe life and relevance into this thread; which of the ailing and famously frantic frontmen will go first, Max Splodge or Buster Bloodvessel?

So, in a desperate attempt to breathe life and relevance into this thread; which of the ailing and famously frantic frontmen will go first, Max Splodge or Buster Bloodvessel?

Could we not add Captain Sensible, Peter (minus his test tube babies) and him out of the Rezillos to the pot?

Charlie Harper is most likely to go first.

TV Smith out of the Adverts doesn't look too healthy these days.

TV Smith is still married to Gaye Advert isn't he? I saw a picture of her in a magazine recently and she's lasted really well.

TV Smith is still married to Gaye Advert isn't he? I saw a picture of her in a magazine recently and she's lasted really well.

I think he's still married to her. I saw TV Smith a few years ago at The Bread & Roses in Clapham. He looked like something the cat dragged in and then dragged back out again to save face.

• Like 1