The Yeti

Things to do while waiting for Death ... 2005

Cerberus @ Posted on Mar 19 2005, 01:52 PM

....why is there apparently nobody who joined the Forum before 2003...

I think that you will find that there were no forums before 2003, either that or they were well hidden

:(

Oddly addictive little game...

...but I can't see any tactics other than making sure the first few tiles will connect up.  My high score to beat: 1844.

Managed to get 2200 yesterday with a bit of judicious preparation. Then this morning I got 2454 on the first try. The element of chance is a big factor in that game, but oddly addictive is about right!

...why is there apparently nobody who joined the Forum before 2003...

I'm pretty sure at least Grim Reaper is one of the founding fathers who is still with us. Presumably the forum took its present form in 2003. I wonder if all those involved back in 1987 are still alive?

0/10 ..... got fed up waiting for it to download. (not famous for my patience sometimes) :(

..... (not famous for my patience sometimes) :(

Does this mean that you fail the famousness(sic) test?

on to 07:07 now. don't think there is much room for improvement though.

Scrap that. 04:51 :) . Very addictive!

W**ker! I haven't been able to break 5 yet!

Scrap that. 04:51  :) . Very addictive!

W**ker! I haven't been able to break 5 yet!

I don't seem to have that word in my dictionary TH, care to define it for me please?

I don't seem to have that word in my dictionary TH, care to define it for me please?

:)

I posted that already. Mr Josco was very scathing about it as I recall.

Guest IYG

Bummer, I guess I missed that. :)

Wow a lot of time and thought (?) ,must have gone into this, am surprised and perhaps slightly perplexed to discover i now have a big C##k, as a female I have never been the owner of ('had' seemed to much of an ooh aah missus reponse!) a c##k big or small, i must say I am slightly gratifed that the author(s) of this sight deem me worthy of having a big one!!!!!! Hopefully when I am reincarnated ( :) ) in the next life, I will be a male Pyrenean Mountain Dog with the aforementioned attribut. any Pyr owners will know what i mean'

Cheers

Guest IYG

Wow a lot of time and thought (?) ,must have gone into this, am surprised and perhaps slightly perplexed to discover i now have a big C##k, as a female I have never been the owner of ('had' seemed to much of an ooh aah missus reponse!) a c##k big or small, i must say I am slightly gratifed that the author(s) of this sight deem me worthy of having a big one!!!!!! Hopefully when I am reincarnated ( :) ) in the next life, I will be a male Pyrenean Mountain Dog with the aforementioned attribut. any Pyr owners will know what i mean'

Cheers

Just click reload, that will change, it jut puts random words from place to place, some of which I don't even know the meaning of them.

Cheers

Aha! a "coconut" dog, you mean?

Nice to have another Scot on board, and one from the West coast as well, to even out the current imbalance a bit.

Welcome!

Notapotato

(fae Ehberdeen)

Thank you Notapoto for your welcome, am extremely nervous about posting here (not a glasgow trait as most glaswegians are 'Gallus' .the only aberdonian words I know are 'fit' & 'quine') hope i spelt them right . I just wondered where your 'coconut dog' phrase came from, my pyr has grey ears and what i would call 'Alice Cooper' eyes. think they are known as badger markings in the dog show world. No way Yogi could ever be in crufts,despite having been castrated at 2 years old, this boy could hump for Britain in the Olympics, Duvets, pillows. towels watch out.............

Hope you have recovered from your excesses with the Scottish country dances and I join in on a Gay Gordons with you.....

and thanks, feel really nervous about posting here .....

slainte mhath

slainte mhath

Is it possible for a translation for the non celtic members please?

Thank you Notapoto for your welcome, am extremely nervous about posting here (not a glasgow trait as most glaswegians are 'Gallus' .the only aberdonian words I know are 'fit' & 'quine') hope i spelt them right . I just wondered where your 'coconut dog' phrase came from, my pyr has grey ears and what i would call 'Alice Cooper' eyes. think they are known as badger markings in the dog show world. No way Yogi could ever be in crufts,despite having been castrated at 2 years old, this boy could hump for Britain in the Olympics, Duvets, pillows. towels watch out.............

Hope you have recovered from your excesses with the Scottish country dances and I join in on a Gay Gordons with you.....

and thanks, feel really nervous about posting here .....

slainte mhath

A wee boy wants a dog

His Maw and Pa decide, "okay, it i'll be his dug and he can walk him and feed him, no problem. So the parents ask their boy "whit kinda dug wid ye like" he replies "a Coconut Dug", "Aye, okay"

So the parents start looking for a "Coconut dug", they ask neighbours and friends if they have ever heard of a "coconut dug breed", no joy, so they try the local petshops, kennels etc. Still no joy!

The kid's birthday is drawing near, and eventually they decide to tell the lad "Look son, Coconut Dugs dinae exist! Is there anything ye want" the wee boy protests "Coconut dugs dae exist" cos he's seen wan doon the shops, Missus MacDonald frae roond the corner, said "Oh Jeanie, look at the Cock oan 'at dug"