maryportfuncity

Bordering On Necrophilia

I'd also like to add MM Yogi

Now there's an interesting question. He's well old but he's in that business where young and starry eyed people become besotted with him. Maybe he just lies back at 93 and they do all the work.

Aye well, there's life in the this little thread anyway. Thinking long and hard (arf arf) I reckon Karzai, Maradonna and - probably - Richard Pryor arranging something by way of a thrill as definites. Kronkite as a reasonable outside bet and most of the others living on memories.

Is Richard Pryor doing it on the other side?

Richard Pryor grew up in a knocking shop - that's a brothel to anyone outside northern England - and had a fairly active sex life at the height of his fame. I'd be willing to guess he found a way until he was physically unable and may have been in action almost to the very end of his life. I have no particular inside knowledge here I'm just guessing because - basically - he was Richard Pryor.

I think Solzhenitsyn fathered a child quite late in life too so he's a possibility. Norman Wisdom is always very flirtatious though I don't think he's capable of anything more. Don't know much about Castro but he looks relatively robust. Maradonna and Pryor certainly. Sister Lucia and the Pope highly unlikely

Norman Wisdom is always very flirtatious though I don't think he's capable of anything more.

Doesn't he live just down the road from you? Maybe you could...y'know...find out...OK, OK, I'm going now.

He doesn't live too far away , it might kill him though and that would be against deathlist rules.

He doesn't live too far away , it might kill him though and that would be against deathlist rules.

That good eh?

Wow! :P

Aye well, there's life in the this little thread anyway. Thinking long and hard (arf arf) I reckon Karzai, Maradonna and - probably - Richard Pryor arranging something by way of a thrill as definites. Kronkite as a reasonable outside bet and most of the others living on memories.

Is Richard Pryor doing it on the other side?

Well I surely hope that it is allowed in the heavens. I'm sure for

those who enjoy sex have there special place. Perhaps a mighty bed

and then God lines up 10 fantastic looking angels and you yourself

could choose the one you desire. The best part could be there is

absolutely no protection needed.

Also - somebody named MM Yogi a couple posts ago and I don't

really like how the Admin team describes his job desription.

Just as Liz Taylor is labeled a Wife and Michael Foot is labeled a Tramp

"Which that I don't understand?" MM Yogi for next year should be

labeled "Sexy Sadie" after the Beatles song.

MM Yogi for next year should be labeled "Sexy Sadie" after the Beatles song.

Assuming

A: He makes next year

B: He's still on the list

How about we label him 'Messiah for the mentally challenged'

I mean, it's not controversial or anything, I'm sure none of those blissed out TM'ers would think of posting irate responses.

That good eh?

Wow! ;)

Well I don't like to brag

Guest Toke Deltorso
I'd imagine Diego Maradona is still "active"  in that department.

Diego was good with his hands :angry:

I knew I'd started a thread on the likely sexual activity in our top fifty. A topic upon which a few of us in the office were conversing this very afternoon. The others simply shot worried glances and mumbled about nipping out for a cup of tea.

IMHO we have a particularly rickety lot lined up in 2008, I'd go:

Watson - definite

Karzai - definite

Edwards - possible

47 either incapable through death, infirmity or severely limited opportunities (in the case of Charles Taylor). I also doubt that any of those so expertly chosen and so obligingly dead since Jan 1st enjoyed a last hurrah in the present calendar year.

I wonder what other readers think......

Out of those that have died Pollack was probably at it the most recent, maybe not this year but he was probably still active this time last year

On the other hand he'd been married nearly 40 years so probably not.

Out of those that have died Pollack was probably at it the most recent, maybe not this year but he was probably still active this time last year

On the other hand he'd been married nearly 40 years so probably not.

He and his wife had it twice last year. They phoned each other afterwards to brag about it.

Van the man takes things a bit far.

Has he never seen 'Ghost'?

All too common, Im afraid. There are countless cases of people unable to let their loved ones go.

Many a corpse has been found, mummified, still in bed, family carrying on around them as if nothing has happened.

Mind you, if any of those said family members were keen Fishermen, they would have a pretty good supply of juicy maggots to go fishing with.

Death brings out the strange in people. My mother in law keeps telling me that when she dies, she is going to dig her way up and out of the ground and come and haunt me.

I fully intend to bury her face down.

Dig you cow, dig!!

Van the man takes things a bit far.

Has he never seen 'Ghost'?

All too common, Im afraid. There are countless cases of people unable to let their loved ones go.

Many a corpse has been found, mummified, still in bed, family carrying on around them as if nothing has happened.

Mind you, if any of those said family members were keen Fishermen, they would have a pretty good supply of juicy maggots to go fishing with.

Death brings out the strange in people. My mother in law keeps telling me that when she dies, she is going to dig her way up and out of the ground and come and haunt me.

Dig you cow, dig!!

You could always just cremate her, best wait til after she's dead though.

My mother in law keeps telling me that when she dies, she is going to dig her way up and out of the ground and come and haunt me.

Dig you cow, dig!!

You could always just cremate her, best wait til after she's dead though.

Why wait? :skull:

regards,

Hein