Sign in to follow this  
Banshees Scream

The Bermuda Triangle

[

Whatever; the Bermuda Triangle has varied in size over the years to the extent that it has taken in the southern tip of Ireland. Large areas of ocean are susceptible to massive and sudden storms. Its not a mystery.

Well I just didn't know storms make aircrafts and boats vanish from radar? :lol:

Whatever; the Bermuda Triangle has varied in size over the years to the extent that it has taken in the southern tip of Ireland. Large areas of ocean are susceptible to massive and sudden storms. Its not a mystery.

Hmm. Surely the North Atlantic Drift / Gulf Stream have more to do with this.

If that post was genuine, then the claim is the Bermuda Triangle covers the entire North Atlantic, which would seem a bit odd, to say the least.

I guess if a plane in a storm crashes into the sea (and yes storms do happen in the air), it will disappear from the radar. Same happens if a ship sinks.

But you're obviously a scientist so I'd better hush my mouth.

For example, they go in a pub that seems to be set in the 1960s and drive off. Then they go back to the village a week later and it's completely different.

They're called theme pubs. I think they probably took a drive around Harlow, Essex

I guess if a plane in a storm crashes into the sea (and yes storms do happen in the air), it will disappear from the radar. Same happens if a ship sinks.

They would disappear from radar, but radar coverage doesn't cover the entire North Atlantic.

There are only a certain number of radar stations around, and then individual boat's own radar.

GPS has increased the coverage, but because these create images from data, they are liable to glitches.

[

Well I just didn't know storms make aircrafts and boats vanish from radar? :lol:

Forgot to copy the quote - makes more sense now

[

Forgot to copy the quote - makes more sense now

But if there were that many storms they would be well aware.

And if there were that many storms - That's why flight 19 and all the mother ships

were found?

OK Banshee's Scream - explain it for me.

OK Banshee's Scream  -  explain it for me.

I know flight 19 vanished in 1945 so the chances of finding it now

may be very slim. :lol:

But as late as 2001? 2002 or even later more aircrafts have vanished.

I'm not saying the weather is sailors delight over there but there is

no way just storms are responsible.

They would have found something.

Granted.... there could be massive subterranean (and sub-oceanic) gas emissions. These may well do the trick..... but again these are phenomena that would not undermine modern science.

You have made be curious BS. I have just eaten 14 pickled eggs and am off to experiment in the bathroom with my toy boats.

I'll think about the planes later.

Granted.... there could be massive subterranean (and sub-oceanic) gas emissions. These may well do the trick..... but again these are phenomena that would not undermine modern science.

You have made be curious BS. I have just eaten 14 pickled eggs and am off to experiment in the bathroom with my toy boats.

I'll think about the planes later.

I think that was the TLC explanation that I mentioned earlier... that sounds about right.

Personally, I think the Bermuda Triangle is a large hype over a slightly unusual series of coincides/gathering of oddities.

Ghosts, being something that I've encountered in the past, are something I find more interesting to explore in the supernatural realm - which I believe exists. Just not, as I said, around the general vicinity of the Bermuda Triangle.

That is, of course, unless there's some phenomenon out there related to the ghosts of lost sailors. :lol:

Ghosts....... well I had an extraordinary experience at a seance once. I am no sceptic there.

My friends thought they saw a ghost once - as it turns out it was only my uncle.

(He reminds me on Father Stone from Father Ted - very boring and white haired).

Ghosts, being something that I've encountered in the past, are something I find more interesting to explore in the supernatural realm - which I believe exists. Just not, as I said, around the general vicinity of the Bermuda Triangle.

I don't think ghosts are the anwser here. If it were anything that had intellegence

I would point my arrows to the (AUTEC) goverment operations.

Or even UFO's?

:lol: Ghosts? :) I don't think so...

I wish you people wouldn't waste your time bickering over this issue, with your many spurious and, frankly, laughable explanations for this "phenomenon".

The "Bermuda Triangle" (BT) is, in actual fact, the testing-ground for WMDs belonging to a triumvirate comprising: Mossad (Israeli secret service), the Rods (the custodians of the planet) and the Loch Ness Monster. Let's call this triumvirate "Sudoku" for sake of ease.

Sudoku have been engaged for some time in the development of a so-called "Eccentric Strategic and Tactical Arsenal" (ESTA). This can manifest itself in such diverse ways as:-

- Apparent distortions in the space-time continuum.

- Navigational instrument malfunction.

- Sinking of shipping (often by use of gasses diffused into sea-water to reduce water density).

- Downing of aircraft by physical interaction with Kamikaze Rod Squadrons (KRS). (for those of you with an interest in music of black origin, you may be surprised to learn that rapper KRS-1 took his name from the first known KRS incident of June 1931)

There are many other manifestations of Sudoku's ESTA, but I am not at liberty to discuss them at this time.

T0_27303_1113413.jpg

As you can see from this map, the BT is, contrary to what its name might suggest, triangular. This is due to the tripartite nature of Sudoku. Mossad's base is in Southern Florida. The Rods are concentrated around Puerto Rico. Nessie's primary stamping-ground is in the ocean off Bermuda.

T0_27303_1113419.jpg

Here we see Nessie on patrol off Bermuda.

AUTEC are aware of the existence of Sudoku, but are unable to do anything about them. A secret treaty between the USA and Sudoku was signed in 1967, effectively hobbling the US government or its agencies from any action that would jeopardise BT operations. In return, the BT nowadays swallows up/delays/bewilders far less tonnage of US shipping and air freight than its capabilities allow.

There have been rumours recently to the effect that Lula and Oscar Niemeyer have been trying to muscle in on the action. Apparently, they have been trying to negotiate a power-sharing agreement with Sudoku which would, in essence, turn the Bermuda Triangle into a Bermuda Square. I have, at time of publishing this post, received no positive confirmation of this from my source. My source has, however, confirmed that communist China are interested in purchasing data from the BT activities. Data which would give them an edge over Taiwanese separatists!

I hope to post more information on this at a future date. After all, we all live in the future, no?

I hope this clears it up for you. I don't expect to hear any more nonsense from you. There is only one truth and it is out there... watching you.

T0_27303_1113408.gif

Bermuda Triangle Webcam - live data feed

I hope this clears it up for you. I don't expect to hear any more nonsense from you. There is only one truth and it is out there... watching you.

This may be a help for some - http://www.crystalinks.com/bermuda_triangle.html

The triangle is simply still a mystery. The paranormal world has doesn't relate to this topic.

I feel [AUTEC] may be half of it since the SCIFI channel was denied several times

to interview any of there people.

The rest remains a mystery. Matter it's loop holes to another world or

just some unexplained kind of energy that causes speed - travel there

is something unexplained at this time.

Guest Himler

There is definatley somthing strange that likes to suck anythin in that passes:

Shouldn't it be called the "Glitter Triangle" or whynot just call it "Neverland"? :lol:

:) Ghosts? :lol: I don't think so...

I wish you people wouldn't waste your time bickering over this issue, with your many spurious and, frankly, laughable explanations for this "phenomenon".

The "Bermuda Triangle" (BT) is, in actual fact, the testing-ground for WMDs belonging to a triumvirate comprising: Mossad (Israeli secret service), the Rods (the custodians of the planet) and the Loch Ness Monster. Let's call this triumvirate "Sudoku" for sake of ease.

Sudoku have been engaged for some time in the development of a so-called "Eccentric Strategic and Tactical Arsenal" (ESTA). This can manifest itself in such diverse ways as:-

- Apparent distortions in the space-time continuum.

- Navigational instrument malfunction.

- Sinking of shipping (often by use of gasses diffused into sea-water to reduce water density).

- Downing of aircraft by physical interaction with Kamikaze Rod Squadrons (KRS). (for those of you with an interest in music of black origin, you may be surprised to learn that rapper KRS-1 took his name from the first known KRS incident of June 1931)

There are many other manifestations of Sudoku's ESTA, but I am not at liberty to discuss them at this time.

T0_27303_1113413.jpg

As you can see from this map, the BT is, contrary to what its name might suggest, triangular. This is due to the tripartite nature of Sudoku. Mossad's base is in Southern Florida. The Rods are concentrated around Puerto Rico. Nessie's primary stamping-ground is in the ocean off Bermuda.

T0_27303_1113419.jpg

Here we see Nessie on patrol off Bermuda.

AUTEC are aware of the existence of Sudoku, but are unable to do anything about them. A secret treaty between the USA and Sudoku was signed in 1967, effectively hobbling the US government or its agencies from any action that would jeopardise BT operations. In return, the BT nowadays swallows up/delays/bewilders far less tonnage of US shipping and air freight than its capabilities allow.

There have been rumours recently to the effect that Lula and Oscar Niemeyer have been trying to muscle in on the action. Apparently, they have been trying to negotiate a power-sharing agreement with Sudoku which would, in essence, turn the Bermuda Triangle into a Bermuda Square. I have, at time of publishing this post, received no positive confirmation of this from my source. My source has, however, confirmed that communist China are interested in purchasing data from the BT activities. Data which would give them an edge over Taiwanese separatists!

I hope to post more information on this at a future date. After all, we all live in the future, no?

T0_27303_1113408.gif

Bermuda Triangle Webcam - live data feed

Oh bud, you had me fooled.

I was so impressed by your incredible knowledge & was about to say so, but when I copied your post to quote...I saw all the URL's that you had obviously copied & pasted.

It seems that the mystery of the Bermuda Triangle remains, but more importantly, Star Crossed, my illusions of your scientific superiority are shattered.

I haven't felt this bad since my father told me Father Christmas was really our lollipop man. B)

It seems that the mystery of the Bermuda Triangle remains, but more importantly, Star Crossed, my illusions of your scientific superiority are shattered.

I haven't felt this bad since my father told me Father Christmas was really our lollipop man. :)

Yes, it was all just a hoax. I'm certainly not *the authority* on these matters.

Had you stopped to think that maybe I AM that lollipop man? No presents for you this year, BHB, I know you've been a naughty boy. B)

I haven't felt this bad since my father told me Father Christmas was really our lollipop man. :)

Yes, it was all just a hoax. I'm certainly not *the authority* on these matters.

Had you stopped to think that maybe I AM that lollipop man? No presents for you this year, BHB, I know you've been a naughty boy. B)

If you are then it's great news, as that lollipop man inexplicably disappeared in 1991 whilst on holiday in Florida. He was last seen boarding a light aircraft with a big sack of presents, believed to be destined for under privileged kids in in the Dominican Republic....

It's great you're still with us, as I remember those times sat on your lap, begging for a chopper* with a tear in my eye.

*Copyright Raleigh Bicycles.

Ah, the lollipop man. I remember thinking as a five-year-old that the lollipop man was probably one of the most important people in the country. I guess that was my first real career choice - I wanted a white coat and a lollipop to stop the cars. Now its the men in white coats that seem to want me. But I'd still quite like to be a lollipop man.

It occurs to me as I teadiously read yet throught this thread that one thing is missing from it which really should be part of any deathlist topic.......

Has anybody been known to die there? I mean yes of couerse we know people seem to have every now and then disappeared in the Bermuda Triange but has anybody ever been to a funeral there? May be it is that the Bermuda Triangle is a place where there is no death and people live forever.

What if some day all these people reappear and we find we cashed in their life insurance policies and had sexual contact with their husbands and wives even while they still lived. Maybe the Bermuda Triangle is a time warp place and people freeze in time at a particular place in life and then when they leave they are alive from the same place in life span as when they left.

Maybe the truth of what happend to Amelia Earhart is that she lives there now. Is it niot possible that the Bermuda /Triangle contains all the wisest persons of all time and that when the rest of the eatrth ceases to exist after the great meteor hits that they will be the future and will go to repopulate all future genetarations.?

Back almost maybe even fully 30 years ago I read a book about the Bermuda Triangle. I bought it at the store the A&P along with a box of Morton Jelly donuts which I would heat up in the oven......those were delicious donuts and they seem to have disappeared... You don't suppose maybe they too are in the Bermuda Triangle.? If I leave on the right boat do you thinkl I could get there and find out?

Ah, the lollipop man. I remember thinking as a five-year-old that the lollipop man was probably one of the most important people in the country. I guess that was my first real career choice - I wanted a white coat and a lollipop to stop the cars. Now its the men in white coats that seem to want me. But I'd still quite like to be a lollipop man.

The lolipop man? He must be the guy all the kids know to stay

away from on haloween. :P

You know those lolipops can unwrap and rewrap easily.

That's disgusting! And just what were you doing on sixth avenue and 14th street this past Halloween eve? And don't tell me you were skipping down to Bigelow's pharmacy for a soda....they closed the fountain a few years ago.

That's disgusting! And just what were you doing on sixth avenue and 14th street this past Halloween eve? And don't tell me you were skipping down to Bigelow's pharmacy for a soda....they closed the fountain a few years ago.

This haloween was a bit of a drag. I didn't really go out. I sat home depressed

eating handfuls of hershey bars.