Sign in to follow this  
VSBfromH

Near Misses Forum?

Just a suggestion. The near misses thread tends to get a bit unwieldy after a time. Could I suggest a separate "Near Misses Forum", where people can add separate threads for each new "miss". Comments on each luminary could then be kept within the same thread.

It would also make searching easier, thus hopefully preventing "multi-reporting" of deaths.

Only possible problem may be guests not being able to add new threads, so we may miss out on some misses.

Your thoughts please.

Sounds like a good idea. How about the same thing for "Ideas & possibilities"?

Only possible problem may be guests not being able to add new threads, so we may miss out on some misses.

Your thoughts please.

With Iain seemingly reading only the Wikipedia recent deaths page 24 hours a day, I thinking missing any significant death is unlikely. ;)

Just a suggestion. The near misses thread tends to get a bit unwieldy after a time. Could I suggest a separate "Near Misses Forum", where people can add separate threads for each new "miss". Comments on each luminary could then be kept within the same thread.

It would also make searching easier, thus hopefully preventing "multi-reporting" of deaths.

Your thoughts please.

Great idea but unlikely to be taken on board.

As this is the nearest I can find to a 'near misses' thread I will post in here.

Looks like Arctic explorer Pen Hadow has had a lucky escape as the plane he was on plunged 26,000 feet in 5 minutes.

I didn't think we had one anymore.

It's just 'The Dead', near misses or not...

I didn't think we had one anymore.

It's just 'The Dead', near misses or not...

Well perhaps we should have one TMIB, I could hardly post that in 'The Dead' as he's not, or 'Ideas and possibilities' as, as far as I know, he isn't planning any life threatening expeditions in the New Year, mind you I have a feeling that will come back to haunt me. I searched lots of combinations to find an 'explorers' thread and there isn't one, so I put it in here. I admit to being a pedant, I like to put things in the appropriate thread.