Sign in to follow this  
pokerman

The Royals

i'm new to this but surely there must be a member of the royal family on their way out!!! i can't see any on this years list, there is joe and jim and the granny did actualy die this year, seriously what about the queen or prince phillip? or maybe lord lucan, if he died that would pass the media test

Evening.

Which Royals are you talking about? This is a multi-national site, you know.

If you use the search function, using the word 'King' or 'Queen' you'll find all manner of royalty, from Tonga to Norway, as well as loads of guff about Freddie Mercury, Brian May and Jonathan King. Unfortunately.

It's most likely that the next member of the (extended) Royal Family to die will be the Earl of Harewood (Grandson of George V) or the Duchess of Kent.

The current (and last) King of Samoa may also be a good bet (his name escapes me). Born in 1913, he is said to be in marvellous health. He was however, too frail to attend the funeral of his great friend the late King of Tonga this year.

Duchess of Kent.

I know she's had her problems in the past but how unwell and in what way is she ill at the moment?

Vested interest as she's one of only three Royals I've ever seen in person - and yes, it was at Wimbledon before anyone asks.

i'm new to this but surely there must be a member of the royal family on their way out!!! i can't see any on this years list, there is joe and jim and the granny did actualy die this year, seriously what about the queen or prince phillip? or maybe lord lucan, if he died that would pass the media test

How would we know if Lord Lucan died?

Duchess of Kent.

I know she's had her problems in the past but how unwell and in what way is she ill at the moment?

Vested interest as she's one of only three Royals I've ever seen in person - and yes, it was at Wimbledon before anyone asks.

I'm not sure how ill she is, or what's wrong with her.

I've been told that she's not a well lady.

There's a pic of the Duchess of Kent in this week's Hello magazine at her son's wedding. I've certainly seen her looking better but she doesn't look like someone at death's door.

1 minute ago, Gooseberry Crumble said:

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/weird-news/psychic-who-predicted-brexit-claims-21210624

For what its worth a psychic who predicted the UK would vote for Brexit is predicting that a member of the royal family will die this year....!

Wow - predicting two things that are 50/50 - however does he do it..?!

• Haha 1

I believe they are a she!:) @Dead Wait

But I think you are conflating there only being two options ie Brexit or remain with the odds being 50 50 which was not the odds in the run up to the poll.

Even if the uk only had 2 political parties at the last general  that would not make it 50% equal chance for either party to win.That is too simplistic. 

Is wishing the Queen dead treason or do you actually have to plan to kill her?

I want dad cos Charles is a much better shot at abolition of the cunts.